Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
me 2,

spn-greatescapist-01.jpg

my favourite.

Last edited:
I like Crowley, but I really hope they do something different with his character this year. At the end of the last season, he felt the pain and guilt of everything he has done over the years. I really hope that resonates with him and gives him more character development, rather than a, "Well, boys! I've had enough of these Barbara Walters heart-to-hearts to last me a Millenium. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to slaughter a couple hundred people and bathe in their blood, to wash the scent of puppies and rainbows from my body. Toodles!"

I'm bumping this thread hard because a mod got a Castiel avatar and now we're all #teamdean or sam and irl these guys have families and are in season 13. The show is still so great. I know a few BLers watch. Thoughts?

How did I miss this loveliness? Thank you, cuddles for finding this thread for me.

I'm only up to season 11 because dish network's pamphlet guide didn't list CW in their directory. A couple weeks ago, I got the idea to actually look for Supernatural on Thursday night and it was there. Hot diggity! So I set my DVR.

Trouble is now I'm starting at season 13 episode 11 and I haven't tuned in yet. Going to save them and try and catch up when I have time.

I completely missed out on season 12. You would think Netflix would have it by now. My plan for today is finish season 11 and I'm sure I will have burning questions!

It's amazing that the show is still really good.

I'm jumping in between seasons too, depending on whose service I am mooching, so I'm watching the Amara thing and the current season.

I need to look at Wikipedia and get it straight. But it's a show you can pick up on quickly. I think?

I used to watch Charmed and Supernatural religiously before going to work. The one episode where they are in a psych ward had me rolling. lol

I have. ;)

OT: Does anyone watch any of the other CW shows? I watch DC Legends, Flash, Arrow and Black Lightning. Supergirl during the crossover episodes.

season 12 was pretty meh. 11 was good though, and 13 is pretty good so far. ready to get some more info on the empty, and whether or not there's a separate chuck and amara for each universe or if He created the entire multiverse; if they're all separate and there's multiple chucks across the multiverse, do all the universes connect to the same empty?

Snake_Eyes or Tathra, how did you watch it? Illegal DVDs? Darknet?

(Sorry S_E, that's my one indulgence although I started watching Arrow. Seemed interesting.)

It's on Netflix right now. Idk about which seasons though. I've seen a few spaced out episodes, my girl loves the show. I'm not as into it, but it's not bad. Sometimes I think she just likes ogling the two main heart throbs on screen :|

This is the only drama series that I watch besides soaps. Seems like this past year, there were two series that I really liked that got canceled. One was Sun Records and the other was Feud: Bette and Joan. I like retro stuff so that made me sad.

Netflix and TNT only go up to season 11. The CW is up to date. I have my DVR set to record tonight even though I missed a bunch of episodes. Is it just me or do the brother's voices sound different in the first and early-second season? When I say different I mean not as deep. I notice it more on Dean especially.

Hehe it's called self consciousness, and getting older.

Ot: I haven't watched in God knows how long, might have to get back into it.

i download the new eps from priate bay cuz its more convenient than watching it off the dvr. and like D's i watch the reruns in the morning on TNT before going to work (theres nothing else on worth watching then); the reruns go up to the end of season 11.

TNT reruns were how I got into Supernatural. I started in season 3 with "Fresh Blood" it had Mercedes McNab as a vampire and having been a Buffy/Angel fan it was the perfect first episode to get me hooked.

Hey Supernatural Fans,

Thursday night kicks off season 14 on the CW and I'm really excited!

I'm going to watch a few episodes from last season just to refresh my memory. <3

Wow season 14. I need to catch up. 8 years ago I traveled to Australia. When I arrived I was in the middle of know where. The only thing I had was supernatural DVDs. Been hooked ever since