• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

physix

Bluelight Crew
Ok... so I watched this because i KNEW it would
suck... and i wanted to be pissed off at something...

'lo and behold.... i really liked it.

it wasn't "oh my god turn on the lights"
scary... but it was good....

anyone else watched this? it was on WB
so more than likely no one saw it.

;)

I just bought the first season on DVD. Having never seeing it and soley going on word of mouth, I didn't expect much but was really impressed by this series. The first episode has a hell of a start. Although it tended to lag in the next few following episodes,the reveals and plot development held my interests and kept me wanting more.

I like the chemistry between the two brothers Sam and Dean(Jared Paladeki and Jensen Ackles) They are very likable and you really believe that Dean would gladly give his life to save his little brother. This series, to me, is like a cross between X-Files and the movie Frailty:Two brothers traveling around,investigating stories involving strange phenomenom, killing spirits and demons while searching for the demon that killed their mom 22 years ago.

It's definitely better than most of the disposible crap that's on tv now. Can't wait for season 2 on DVD. I never watch shows like these on tv. I always wait until dvd. This is an arc show, meaning if you miss an episode, you might miss something important. Plus, I cannot stand commercial interruptions.

Last edited:
I can't believe that there aren't more people watching this show. It just keeps getting better every season. No, this is coming from someone who NEVER watches tv. True, I do wait for the DVD, but I can safely say that this is one of the best shows on television right now.

Every episode is like watching a 1 hour movie. The characters are great and have great chemistry. It' funny, scary and heartwrenching, often in the same show.

Do yourself a favor. Go out and buy the first season on DVD. You will be hooked. Not to mention, you will have 22+ hours of great viewing ahead of you. Like I said before, this is an arc series, so you need to start from the beginning or you will be lost.

I love Supernatural. It's one of the best shows on tv right now. The fifth season was kind of hit and miss, but overall the show has been nothing but awesome. There's already a Supernatural thread located here. We may be in the minority on bluelight in liking this show, but I'll be happy to discuss anything about this show.

What's your favorite episode? I love Mystery Spot. It was like Groundhog Day on a bad dose. Any episode with The Trickster in it is awesome.

i freaking LOVE the trickster/gabriel! my fave episode is also mystery spot (asia will NEVER be the same), but changing channels kills me too. cas is my hero in the episode about the whore of babylon. i liked s5, but hated swan song. not because of what happened, but dammit it leaves so much for interpretation.

that was the point though, i guess..

hmm, didnt see the thread. oops!

Great show. Personal favourites probably all involve Cas. The episode where Dean brings him to the brothel is great, so is the episiode where Dean is thrown into the future and meets orgy Cas.

what are you guys hoping to see in season six? you think chuck was actually god and sam is an angel?

I'm not really sure. I know that Eric Kripke only wanted to do five seasons. I don't think he liked that they're making a sixth season. Chuck represents Kripke, so maybe he wrote himself in as God. Going by past episodes and certain things Chuck has said, it wouldn't make much sense though.

I'm not sure what the deal with Sam is though. The lights flickered when it showed he was back. That seems to happen in this show when demons or ghosts are around. I hope the sixth season is good, but without Kripke involved, who knows?

I'm not really sure. I know that Eric Kripke only wanted to do five seasons. I don't think he liked that they're making a sixth season. Chuck represents Kripke, so maybe he wrote himself in as God. Going by past episodes and certain things Chuck has said, it wouldn't make much sense though.

I'm not sure what the deal with Sam is though. The lights flickered when it showed he was back. That seems to happen in this show when demons or ghosts are around. I hope the sixth season is good, but without Kripke involved, who knows?

He's still gonna be executive producer apparently, just not show runner.

well, what i got out of it was sam won the deal. he beat lucifer and jumped into the pit. ( i laughed so hard when he drug adam with him.) so technically sam, along with john and mary shoulda came back.

an interesting theory ive heard was that john is god. while it has some holes, it makes some sense. like why ash couldnt find him in heaven, and the vessels had to be of his bloodline. i dunno, its spn, freaking bobby could be god for all i know.

btw - i agree with you on the chuck thing. thats what i got out of him disappearing also.

sera gambles been there from the beginning. im putting my faith in her... til september anyway. what do you think of the switch to friday?

oh, and what was the name of the famine episode, do you remember?

well, what i got out of it was sam won the deal. he beat lucifer and jumped into the pit. ( i laughed so hard when he drug adam with him.) so technically sam, along with john and mary shoulda came back.

an interesting theory ive heard was that john is god. while it has some holes, it makes some sense. like why ash couldnt find him in heaven, and the vessels had to be of his bloodline. i dunno, its spn, freaking bobby could be god for all i know.

btw - i agree with you on the chuck thing. thats what i got out of him disappearing also.

sera gambles been there from the beginning. im putting my faith in her... til september anyway. what do you think of the switch to friday?

oh, and what was the name of the famine episode, do you remember?

The problem they've had with the father is getting Jeffery Dean Morgan. His schedule is tighter than tight. Hell, he's going to be in five movies this year alone.

I know Kripke's still attached, but he won't have anything to do with season six's episodes. Sera Gamble has written some of the best Supernatural episodes though.

The famine episode is called My Bloody Valentine.

In case someone is on earlier seasons some spoiler material under wraps
NSFW:
I'm really hoping Gabrielle "the trickster" is brought back to life or never really died. The especially morally ambiguous characters like Crowley & Gabrielle add a lot of richness. I suppose almost any character that is around a while ends up pretty ambiguous.

Their are many episodes with loose ends, but I'm hoping the next season doesn't get bogged down in story arc all that much and is a little more monster-of-the-week than soap opera. Some story ark is OK but just don't get x-files crappy with ever expanding a big story with no resolution.

YAY! MY 50TH POST IS ABOUT SUPERNATURAL! am i a real BL-er now?

anyways, i agree about her writing some of the best episodes. i have faith in her. the s06 synopsis ive read says shes still going to focus and build on sam and deans relationship, but after everything theyve gone through, its not going to be the same. which is basically like every season since 3.

that, i think, is what i admire most about the show. the love the brothers have for each other. not like in a 'shippy' way, just the genuine love you should have for your family. my big sister died 3 years ago, and she treated me alot like how dean treats sam. i can relate to the whole thing - minus the hunting and demons and angels.

oh god, the my bloody valentine ep. the whole cupid scene kills me, and my ultimate favorite quote from the series (aside from the 'sam winchester wears makeup/cries his way through sex' bit from mystery spot) is 'i punched a dick!' i completely forgot that was the same episode.

i dont know you, hisnameisfrank, but i think i love you! is thread made my day. i finally have someone aside my people on tumblr to talk about spn with!

^It can take a few hours for the server to catch up with your BL status and change your title, but yes you are a BLer congrats!

I Enjoy many quick transitions to the comedic Supernatural has made without fucking up the drama for me. "Dramady" isn't something that is all that often done well but Supernatural has handled it excellently.

^ agreed, completely.

just d/led after school special.

dean+those shorts+slamming that kid w/ a dodgeball =i died.

Its a good show. Have some catching up to do though