Votes: 2 28.6%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not really sure what season it is but I'm where the brothers are transported to the future and they see what will happen if Dean doesn't accept Michael as a host. the plague ...

In case someone is on earlier seasons some spoiler material under wraps
NSFW:
I'm really hoping Gabrielle "the trickster" is brought back to life or never really died. The especially morally ambiguous characters like Crowley & Gabrielle add a lot of richness. I suppose almost any character that is around a while ends up pretty ambiguous.

Their are many episodes with loose ends, but I'm hoping the next season doesn't get bogged down in story arc all that much and is a little more monster-of-the-week than soap opera. Some story ark is OK but just don't get x-files crappy with ever expanding a big story with no resolution.

I've read that the 6th season will be a return to form. There will be more monster of the week episodes. Hopefully, they will tie up some of the loose ends from the 5th season.

YAY! MY 50TH POST IS ABOUT SUPERNATURAL! am i a real BL-er now?

anyways, i agree about her writing some of the best episodes. i have faith in her. the s06 synopsis ive read says shes still going to focus and build on sam and deans relationship, but after everything theyve gone through, its not going to be the same. which is basically like every season since 3.

that, i think, is what i admire most about the show. the love the brothers have for each other. not like in a 'shippy' way, just the genuine love you should have for your family. my big sister died 3 years ago, and she treated me alot like how dean treats sam. i can relate to the whole thing - minus the hunting and demons and angels.

oh god, the my bloody valentine ep. the whole cupid scene kills me, and my ultimate favorite quote from the series (aside from the 'sam winchester wears makeup/cries his way through sex' bit from mystery spot) is 'i punched a dick!' i completely forgot that was the same episode.

i dont know you, hisnameisfrank, but i think i love you! is thread made my day. i finally have someone aside my people on tumblr to talk about spn with!
I'm very sorry to hear about your sister. She sounds like she was awesome. I have a brother and two sisters. I couldn't imagine losing them. Even though they are not awesome. In fact, they are far from it. But, I digress.

And even though I don't know you either, I think I love you too. I love people who love me. =D We can talk about Supernatural until we're blue in the face. I'm the biggest dork when it comes to this show. I have all of the DVDs. Even most of the magazines. Yes, there are Supernatural magazines too.

Which season has been your favorite so far? Even though it introduced the cringe-worthy Bella, the 3rd season is the best, in my opinion. A Very Supernatural Christmas, Mystery Spot, Time Is On My Side and Jus in Bello (the episode in which Dean and Sam are thrown in jail and have a showdown with a multitude of demons) were all in the 3rd season and are some of my favorite episodes. I like any episode that flashes back to the younger Sam and Dean. I love that they build on the mythology using the past, present and the future.

thank you, dear. yah, my big sister was pretty much the most awesome person i've ever known. she was always looking out for me, and even though shes gone, i think she still does. like, if i have no money and am stressing about it, ill find a hundred dollar bill laying on the ground. if im w/d-ing, ill find something in the strangest of places, even though i've looked there multiple times and it wasnt there before. maybe its just coincidence, but too much has happened for me to think that way.

yay! we love each other! hahaha! im just so happy i've made a friend who is into spn as much as i am. i was kinda apprehensive to post the thread cos i didnt know if anyone would know what the hell i was talking about, although everyone whos seen it says its the best thing on tv.

ive got the magazines, too. i really wanna go to comic con this year cos jared, jensen, and misha will be there. have you ever gone to any spn convention? ive seen the videos on youtube, and theyre pretty funny. plus they're selling a bag that i want hardcore. ill find a picture and post it in a few.

as far as favorite seasons go, i cant pick just one. i'd say 3 - 5 are my favorites, although i liked the story line about the yellow eyed demon in 1 - 2. god, i HATE bella, and i really dont like ruby 2.0 either. i mean, ruby 2.0's story line was good, but she just annoyed the SHIT out of me. i like season four because they introduced castiel, although castiel is my favorite in season 5. i dunno, i like everything about the show, except bellas episodes.

i dunno where youre from, but they are currently playing season 3 on tnt at 9am central time til 11am central. two episodes monday through friday. today was actually a very supernatural christmas. :)

wow, i wrote a book. damn. haha.

Last edited:
Not really sure what season it is but I'm where the brothers are transported to the future and they see what will happen if Dean doesn't accept Michael as a host. the plague ...

that would be season 5, episode 4 - the end. youre not too far behind. :)

i just love the atmosphere of the show, it mixes action and comedy very well...

favourite quote: "PUDDING!!!!"

also, the death song.. amazing moment

the o death song creeps me right the fuck out, but that was such a great scene... and dean dropping his pants and wiggling makes my life.

hng.

Supernatural balances comedy and drama better than most shows I've seen. Plus, you have to love a show that plays the best rock of the 70s and 80s.

Tall Tales is one of the funniest episodes. It was the first Trickster episode. Someone put all of the funny moments HERE.

Bobby kills me every time at the end.

And this scene with the talking, suicidal teddy bear is one of the funniest and weirdest moments of the series.

ghostfacers ep on tnt - right now, if anyone is awake. another episode follows...

LOL, the Supernatural convention episode was pretty funny too-the German/ Swedish guy haha!~ and oh ya the awkward sexual tension between the two brothers OMG hehe

Last edited:
I don't know, a weak season five ending. I guess they scaled it back since it wasn't the finale... Was hoping for a earth shattering fight between Michael and Lucifer

This season is taking a turn to the ridiculous.

I, of course, still will be watching it, but... Dean Winchester, I am disappoint.

I'm liking this season better than most so far. I think it has been strong, how stuff will work with Sam getting his soul back has me interested. Is Crowley really dead? Does that free up their Grandfather? How are the civil wars in heaven & hell going? I predict some unHoly alliances when episodes resume towards the end of January.

Good show. Just finished season 7... Or am.

Like others have said it blends comedy/drama/action Etc pretty well.

What are your favorite episodes so far? My top five favorites are:

1. Mystery Spot
2. Devil's Trap
3. Tall Tells
4. All Hell Breaks Loose 1 & 2
5. A Very Supernatural Christmas

Season one easily sucked me in, due to each episode basically being a 45 minute long horror movie. I really wish that they would return to this format.

Another one of my favorite episodes is The End, in which Dean is sent to a future in which Lucifer has taken over Sam and is walking the earth.

I really hope that the series comes full circle and that the above episode will come back and be the last season. Lucifer tells Dean, "Whatever you do, you will always end up here. Whatever choices you make, whatever details you alter, we will always end up...here." This episode takes place in 2014. Fingers crossed that this will happen.

Favourite episodes:

1. Tall Tales
2. The French Mistake
3. Clap Your Hands If You Believe
4. Ghostfacers
5. Mystery Spot

I am really bad at remembering. I watched it all on Netflix and it ran together. Ill look over the list and see.