Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
That trailer for the second season was absolutely hysterical.

Cant wait for the new season.

RollinJ said:
i like the show, but now im really starting to see the one-dimensionality of the characters. ALl they do in every episode is screw eachother over. Its good for a quik laugh, but after that its just a mediocre show.
yeah, IASIP reminds me of scrubs. really funny, but nothing to get me hooked. and not always a knee slapper, so you don't always think you are missing something.

but some serious classic LOLs in the mix. original hilarious humor

man, i was so happy to hear that season 3 was coming. this is definitely one of the greatest un-watched shows.

It's on right now.

I've only seen parts of it before, but I'll watch tonight's episodes to see how it is.

Edit: I'm also curious about the settings and local references!

lol @ "Donovan McNabb" driving a Geo Metro and pluggin' McDonalds. "I'm lovin' it!"

Last edited:
I had never seen the show before and caught the premier where some of them "try out " for the Eagles while Danny Devito and some other guy trip acid as a form of tailgaiting. Fucking hilarious. I will definately make a point of watching this show.

egor said:
I missed the season premier, how was it??

strong, but not as good as either of the last two premiers. Still the funniest thing on television, imo. :)

The episode with the Day Man (and Night Man) songs was hilarious! :D The scene where Charlie and Dennis come up with Day-Man and Charlie is huffing paint was absolutely hysterical.

I've only watched season one so far, but I'm with everyone else that says it's hilarious :)

Absolutely love this show! Too bad the season is nearly over (I think)

I loved it when Charlie was in the green spandex costume tripping on acid! What a great show!

green man!

so far my favorite scene has been seeing the guys take the gay guy to a strip club, and alienate him with their familiarity with gay sexual slang.

i think you're supposed to hate all of them.

i can't bring myself to hate DeVito's character, tho... but yeah, they're all deplorable...

Did the new season start? I like this show. I don't pay much attention to tv seasons and start dates. I miss a show, so what?

you've missed 4, i think.... which, if the other two seasons are anything to go by, is half the season.

Is "The Gang Sets Sweet Dee on Fire" from the current season?

HILARIOUS episode :D