Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just moved from nj to indianapolis.....and i'm dying...i HATE having to find new connects...can't even get a sack of good weed ahhhhhh!!!!

good question....to go to school (purdue) but mainly because i've lived on the east coast my whole life and just wanted to kinda get away...funny how that comes to bite you in the ass

Ok, time to fill you in on a little fact. America has no good quality dope, period. It's way too overpopulated and it gets passed around too much and passes through too many filthy hands. The more hands, the more greed, the more greed, simple... the more it's gonna be cut.

Also, you guys get your shit from the mexicanos (which have absolutely no idea how to manafacture and process the stuff) and you'd be lucky if you'd be getting "white no. #4" in from the Columbians. Which still, have no idea about how it's processed.

I'm gonna say before this starts a flame-fest though, I don't mean to be dicksizing in terms of who's country's Heroins better. I don't even use it that much. Just trying to let you know, due to the fact we get ours flown in from south-east asia, ours is the best in the west! Always has been and always will be. Also, the fact that there's only 20 odd million people in this country only makes it so there's sweet fuckall junkies around (nevertheless we still have the demand), so as I implied before, no overpopulation where the shits going through about 20 different hands before it reaches it's final destination.

It also helps, that the asians are pretty much the dominating traders in the Heroin industry over here in Australia. and we all know asians are very good businessmen, espcially when it comes to one of their specialities. A chinaman always wants his customer to always come back and will never, ever rip you off.

Come over to Australia if you want the goods. It is that good, you won't even need to shoot it. Smoking or snorting is more than enough.

America has no good quality dope, period

Where Im from in New Jersey, dope is typically 80+% pure. Thats pretty damn pure. Ours can be snorted for an effect too but a lot of people choose to shoot it because its so much better.

Go back to the Austrialian social forum.

No offense pct, but I don't believe you for a second that you can buy 80% pure Heroin off the street. That's just bullshit. Your overdose rates would be astronomical, that the U.S Government would bomb the whole of Columbia and Mexico to stop it's supply.

You must be pretty high up there on the chain if you're getting it so pure, and even if you were it wouldn't be the "injectable grade" no #4 Heroin.
With Heroin, the main thing that lies in profit is for the fact that it can be cut down and sold for a hefty profit. If your smack was as pure as 80%, I can tell you now there would be sweet fuckall profit in drug dealing, the overheads wouldn't be worth it's manafacure, not to mention the risks of smuggling/drug dealing wouldn't be worth it.

You seem to be getting confused, if you read the reports of the Heroin being 80% pure in America, on the internet, it's the DEA basing that off massive seizures in which we're talking possibly units of kilos of Heroin worth over millions of dollars.
No, $10.00 bag is going to be 80% pure, sorry.
Hate to sound like a know-all. and I didn't mean to impose on your boards, just telling you that it really is good Heroin down here, compared to the States, many-a yank backpacker has told me.

Diacetylus said:
You seem to be getting confused, if you read the reports of the Heroin being 80% pure in America, on the internet, it's the DEA basing that off massive seizures in which we're talking possibly units of kilos of Heroin worth over millions of dollars.
No, $10.00 bag is going to be 80% pure, sorry.

Actually the DEA reports NJ heroin being in high quality based on what they seize from street dealers and users.

The DEA also likes to inflate and exaggerate statistics. If your dope was eighty percent pure you'd be able to count the number of grains in your spoon when you shot up. No point bag($10 .1g usual street bag) could feasibly be eighty percent pure dope, especially considering how much more money could be made, since their customers would be extremely satisfied to just get 20-30 percent(and even that's high for most street dope).

most of the spots on the west side are either shitty or shut down currently, but i did happen to find a capsule spot =D oh boy im so glad i dont get those nasty foilies any more

jr0k said:
The DEA also likes to inflate and exaggerate statistics. If your dope was eighty percent pure you'd be able to count the number of grains in your spoon when you shot up. No point bag($10 .1g usual street bag) could feasibly be eighty percent pure dope, especially considering how much more money could be made, since their customers would be extremely satisfied to just get 20-30 percent(and even that's high for most street dope).

No kidding. The dope they confiscate from high level dealers that hasn't been cut yet is presumably of a higher precentage (though I still think 80% is pushing it a little) but by the time it hits the streets it has been cut to prevent accidental OD. 80% dope would have people dropping like flies.

Dopes good as always from the south side and the west side. I prefer the dark tan rough powder. All that Dormin cut bullshit thats no seem to be completely taken over the westside, but there are some good solid spots out there still that have been for 15-20 yrs.

I've noticed that too. In chicago atleast, the brown powder is almost always better than the white shit that's cut with those baby laxatives. God, I can remember days when I could go without shooting up for hours yet still not be able to get away from that smell, it felt like it was seeping through my pores. And since i had an associatio of it with dope, it always made me want to get high. It would happen at the weirdest times, while I was walking somewhere, or waiting in line at the grocery store, I would just be able to smell it on me, I felt like I was radiating dope, I probably was.

In chi as with anywhere else, if you don;t know who you're going to(and even if you do sometimes) it's always a gamble, you could get the shit, or you could get shit. Luckily, I usually found there was a pretty high ratio of good bags to bad ones, and even if through trial and error(i've completely stumbled on some great dope in my time) you quickly figure out which spots are actually trying to run a business and are worth shit. I know how much it sucks to not be able to find good dope. Good luck, and just remember it's out there, someone has it, and they probably wanna sell it to you too, you just gotta go where the dope is and find them...

jr0k

man its way to hard to cop here. the west side is just filled with police and rip off artists. so many times they sell me fake shit. im dying without a hookup. i guess i need to settle for smoking bud. last night we got ripped off 100.

dankdank said:
man its way to hard to cop here. the west side is just filled with police and rip off artists. so many times they sell me fake shit. im dying without a hookup. i guess i need to settle for smoking bud. last night we got ripped off 100.

One word: Cicero.

Try it, man.

rat tat tat tat said:
One word: Cicero.

Try it, man.

i was just there yesterday. :)

its still not possible for me to go often. without a car its tough. and the only guy who would want to go with me usually works during the right time.

man if i were you i would save up some money and take a trip out to east baltimore. Its a long haul and costs on the gas but it will be worth it. once you try the red caps, trust me you will never go anywhere but b-town

Cicero's no joke

Yea, man, the guy who said Cicero was right. Anything between Kedzie and Cicero is alright.
Peace,
Stoddard

Last edited:
Emergency time, mmmkay. I know some decent spots, but mostly ones that are far-removed from the trains for Union Station/the shithole Cicero stop. Um, I wants to go to the city tommorow and pick up a few blows, what's the best bet within walking distance from Union Station or the Cicero shithole train "station"?

Consider the fact that I'm very white, 135lbs, I'm going solo, and I'm on foot. Not a good idea? Eh?

kakti said:
Id say no..thats not a good idea

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not a good idea but I'm going anyways and would like advice on decent areas within walking distance. My tooth hurts like crazy and I want some dope for the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.