Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from the west, got ahold of some fire bags with green money bags on them. I got to give it up to Crook County, he was right bout the dope being better round the first of the month. Can anybody tell me why the southside has gone to shit for blows, or do they just dont have an open air market like the west?

Just back from the west, got ahold of some fire bags with green money bags on them. I got to give it up to Crook County, he was right bout the dope being better round the first of the month. Can anybody tell me why the southside has gone to shit for blows, or do they just dont have an open air market like the west?

They have a few tips, mostly it's all outta of the cha projects but the father south you go it is totally diff set up then out west b/c there not many whites coppen out south at spots. So out south there will be only 1 person at the tip & they will not be yellen for you for busn, if he does not know you, they will not mess with you b/c most tips out south only fuck with the pple they know or they have to be introduced or just be black & look real sick. But if you white & come sneezing & puking w/a $20 to your head maybe you will get served8o

Yea I mostly shopped at the low end in all the projects. They can have the bomb for days then you go with like a c-note & get a bunch & it be garbage but thats why they have such a variety up in there

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just guessing but these 'Ol timers gotta be white? The reason I point that out is that black people will not fuck wit tar, hispanics fuck with it b/c it's right in front of them. But I see you mentioned mex brown, this is NOT TAR!!!mex brown is a more like karachi,,but tar as we all know is heroin #2 or#3 as depends how quick they make it & white powder is #4...The thing is with white heroin, it is powder(when made).When that truck leaves the gates w/all them Kilo's which are about <snip> each then when they get off the compound it turns into <snip> & they take that raw H & split into 2. So from 100 Kilo's is now 200,gets to the main man & they flip each 1 key to about 4. Ect...When it hits the staes 1 kilo has been turned into maybe 20. So know think how many times it's hit when it's get to the states.

When you just playen at street bags you only know that much, but I was doing that for 14yrs & now I'll be 32.
The point we will NEVER HAVE REAL RAW, Rocked up or whatever it has been stepped on so many times it's a joke but thats what we get. Making tar is a very fast easy process, making white is a long process. You need a chemist to make white, not tar.

Actually, the guys I mentioned who been fucking around with dope since the 70's are these black guys I know who live in south central LA. I'm not really sure what their race has to do with it though. They said that up until the late 80's white heroin was everywhere and easily had in LA and that was all they shot until the mexicans started bringing in the tar. Also you are right, mexican brown is not tar. A lot of people think that mexican brown is just tar thats been ground up and made into powder but really it isn't. I heard somewhere that mexican brown was in some way or very similar to #4 heroin, with just a little change in the chemicals or something like that.

Sometimes 2spirrelgirl you just got 2 shop around & stop going to that 1 spot, go during the day is the best, night is the wirst can't see shit, so by you being white & they see you they will scream ya ya rocks, blows, park, lol & unless you look like a cop they gonna be calling you snow bunny b/c they use 2 do that 2 my ex...

I just get scared that I'm gunna get ripped off or they are gunna wana get in the car or somthing. Like these guys I trust, never got a bad bag... they have left with my $ and actually came back, and one time 1 of them even asked if I'd take him up the street to get his license, and I told him no cuz I just wanst feeling right about it, and I hoped he understoood and he was cool with it. I just trust these guys a lot, and dont wanna get robbed, or..... just be driving around aimlessly and get pulled over for bein white. cuz you know there is that police station right by mad and cent n thats my vacinity. If I did choose to just kinda ride around though, am I better off on main blocks or side streets?

Thanks Crook County for tha advice, I know exactly what you mean bout the southside, they never wanna serve me not matter how sick I look, I sure its cuz I white but its sucks having to drive all the way out to the westside since I'm already driving up from NWI(Northwest IN). Thats why I have been trying to find a friend down there, not a source or a connect, but just someone with some good advice, like the kind you've given me already, so thanks once again Crook County. It really does suck though because there so much money to be made out here and the only good spot to score has been the west and it sure has had me racking up the miles. We got people spending thousands a week down here on the worst cut up dope I have seen in my entire life, it would be nice if things could go back to the way they were where I was get'n the decent blows and making the profit instead of everyone else making the money I used to.

I just get scared that I'm gunna get ripped off or they are gunna wana get in the car or somthing. Like these guys I trust, never got a bad bag... they have left with my $ and actually came back, and one time 1 of them even asked if I'd take him up the street to get his license, and I told him no cuz I just wanst feeling right about it, and I hoped he understoood and he was cool with it. I just trust these guys a lot, and dont wanna get robbed, or..... just be driving around aimlessly and get pulled over for bein white. cuz you know there is that police station right by mad and cent n thats my vacinity. If I did choose to just kinda ride around though, am I better off on main blocks or side streets?

If you are in this game does not matter who u r, you will get ripped a few times in life. Never trust none NO MATTER WHAT...KEEP YOUR DOORS LOCKED WHEN COPPEN, then when u pull up & dude be like you gotta let me in 2 go get it, if he does not have it in reaching distance it's not a spot or he just taking you 2 a spot which there is no need to have them or him in your ride, you wanna cop & bounce the fuck home...They ask for a ride say naw, I gotta be on my way I got pple waiten for me near by ,,,sorry talken 2 about 10pple on i.m., lost my point

If I did choose to just kinda ride around though, am I better off on main blocks or side streets?

Ehh this is what sucks about this situation. Your more likely to be seen by the cops on the main streets and if you look like a white kid they are gunna call for someone to follow you and scope you, but then again if a cop sees you ridin around in the back side streets of the hood hes gunna know whats up. Last time I was arrested I was crusin down a main street and a cop saw me turn off the main street onto a side block so he called for someone to follow me from a distance in an undercover car, I turned down a few more side streets, back onto a main road, and then back into the side blocks where I copped, pulled off to a safe side street to fix up on, did my buisness then was on my way to a gas station to get a pack of smokes and bam im blocked in by 6 under cover cars, they had been watching me the entire time, saw me copp, saw me fix up there was nothing I could do. Now I never drive on main roads in fear that a cop will see me without me knowing and he will have someone follow me and ill end up in the county jail again. And so far stayin off the main roads has been working really well.

^ damn

I've never been followed like that, but I have been popped both ways--a cop seeing me turn back onto the main road from a side street and then just being on a hot block.

Luckily when they saw us turning onto the main road we were just turning around waiting for our guy...we hadn't copped yet.

Ehh this is what sucks about this situation. Your more likely to be seen by the cops on the main streets and if you look like a white kid they are gunna call for someone to follow you and scope you, but then again if a cop sees you ridin around in the back side streets of the hood hes gunna know whats up. Last time I was arrested I was crusin down a main street and a cop saw me turn off the main street onto a side block so he called for someone to follow me from a distance in an undercover car, I turned down a few more side streets, back onto a main road, and then back into the side blocks where I copped, pulled off to a safe side street to fix up on, did my buisness then was on my way to a gas station to get a pack of smokes and bam im blocked in by 6 under cover cars, they had been watching me the entire time, saw me copp, saw me fix up there was nothing I could do. Now I never drive on main roads in fear that a cop will see me without me knowing and he will have someone follow me and ill end up in the county jail again. And so far stayin off the main roads has been working really well.

Bro I am not hear 2 judge but that has 2 be the most out there story I heard this yr. 6 cop cars blocked "YOU IN" C'mon 'Jo....1rst if a blue & white want you they will put there chirps & burps & run out on ya, 2nd if you see a tactical unit following you "WHY DON'T YOU HIT THE OTHER DISTRICT" you got kedzie & harrison & madison police stations. If I get followed I just go shop at the other district, so you telling me they saw you cop & did not bust you , where they already had a pcs on you, then they saw you shoot up or whatever a higher charge & did shit but you went 2 get smokes & they wasted 6 cop cars like you the head of the Vice lords:!C'mon.....Who are you & why & what did they do with you, if a cop see's a white boy coppen you getten rolled, not follow you, for what they got what they want?
Stay on main streets b/c there are many decent people who drive down... to get to work downtown, every cop has his beat, so they do not go on the other side unless they called. Bro it might be kool 2 you 2 exgerate sometimes but I'm gonna call you out. I walk threw the hood to these spots we all go 2 sometimes & will get spotted, maybe a cop will say 2 me,"what r u doing out here" I saw buying dope but I still did not cop & allways have an xtra $10buks & say I did not cop yet see here is my money & they will let you go...That is the key hide it up your ass or if a female you know where, & never risk getting high out west just go home & enjoy it, but if you got 2 just not out there. ok my 2cents for 2day./B]

allways have an xtra $10buks & say I did not cop yet see here is my money & they will let you go...

that's a very important piece of advice that I don't think has been mentioned yet.

Always keep extra cash on you if you can.

fOR chIcAgOlOVe

OK ChicagoLove, I have a few Idea's and there only that, but might be help full.
A. It could of been you having say a panic attack, the symtoms you described are the most common when having a panic attack, which can be brought on by many things. B. Are you using all the time and then quiting for a few days and copping again? Cause if you were, your tolorence would drop during your withdrawls and maybe the blows were just more uncut and your body was ready for the more potent than the ones you were doing prior to those ones. Well I hope that might be of some help. I really dont think it was the dormin or quinine, you would have to consume a large quantity of either of those drugs to overdose on. I have a few other things that it could be.....but those are ideas too. Well anything else I can help you with feel free to ask....just email me.

^ It would be pretty much unheard of for his tolerance to drop just because he didn't use for a few days.

A panic attack is possible, but if you don't have a history of them, I'm not sure why they would start now all of a sudden.

I'm leaning toward the shit was just better than normal.

Dormin is basically Beneryl. You definitely didn't OD on Dormin...you'd need a good amount to do that, not 1/20 of a bag.

I've also never heard of quinine eating dope...it's a fairly common cut, so I doubt this is true. Even if it was though, 5 days really isn't that long.

So yeah, I'm going to go with it was just stronger than normal...it is around the first of the month after all...

^ It would be pretty much unheard of for his tolerance to drop just because he didn't use for a few days.

A panic attack is possible, but if you don't have a history of them, I'm not sure why they would start now all of a sudden.

I'm leaning toward the shit was just better than normal.

Dormin is basically Beneryl. You definitely didn't OD on Dormin...you'd need a good amount to do that, not 1/20 of a bag.

I've also never heard of quinine eating dope...it's a fairly common cut, so I doubt this is true. Even if it was though, 5 days really isn't that long.

So yeah, I'm going to go with it was just stronger than normal...it is around the first of the month after all...

Ok , Re: the Dormin, xxKcxx beat me 2 it, exactly right, same as sleepinal as well.

But this is where is some weird shit. Chicago DOES NOT CUT WITH QUAININE, Just like the east coast do not use dormins. Yes the reason quanine is not used in Chicago by dealers is b/c after 1 day it will eat the dope away, plus quainine is more for shooting then tooting the dope. Chicago there is so many tips, it is much easier to put dorms & you will have about 2weeks till the dope will burn.

Most common cut in Chicago is Dorms b/c so cheap 100 pills for 12buks w/some lactose. Every tip has there own way of mixing it. At the many tips that I baged in 14yrs never have I ran across quainine, now let me ask you where you can even get it? It is not that easy #1, the ingrediant in dorms, bendryl & sleepinal is all the same. & dormin is the cheapest as bedryl is the most expensive.
my 2 cents

Bro I am not hear 2 judge but that has 2 be the most out there story I heard this yr. 6 cop cars blocked "YOU IN" C'mon 'Jo....1rst if a blue & white want you they will put there chirps & burps & run out on ya, 2nd if you see a tactical unit following you "WHY DON'T YOU HIT THE OTHER DISTRICT" you got kedzie & harrison & madison police stations. If I get followed I just go shop at the other district, so you telling me they saw you cop & did not bust you , where they already had a pcs on you, then they saw you shoot up or whatever a higher charge & did shit but you went 2 get smokes & they wasted 6 cop cars like you the head of the Vice lords:!C'mon.....Who are you & why & what did they do with you, if a cop see's a white boy coppen you getten rolled, not follow you, for what they got what they want?
Stay on main streets b/c there are many decent people who drive down... to get to work downtown, every cop has his beat, so they do not go on the other side unless they called. Bro it might be kool 2 you 2 exgerate sometimes but I'm gonna call you out. I walk threw the hood to these spots we all go 2 sometimes & will get spotted, maybe a cop will say 2 me,"what r u doing out here" I saw buying dope but I still did not cop & allways have an xtra $10buks & say I did not cop yet see here is my money & they will let you go...That is the key hide it up your ass or if a female you know where, & never risk getting high out west just go home & enjoy it, but if you got 2 just not out there. ok my 2cents for 2day./B]

Ima just put my experience out there I aint from the chi Im a jersey girl but when I was copping in paterson NJ one time some similar ish happen to me. I went with my boy and i copped and then we drove to a gas station i got some shit to drink and i get the sets out of the trunk so my boy can boot up he has the dope. there was someone watchin us there n i said something but he was like na dont worry about them. So i drove around a minute and it had been at least 30-45 min, and then went to go pick up my boys on a different block , so i went up <street names removed>, picked those 2 up, by this time it has been at least 45 min since i copped.

I pulled out onto the highway, and as soon as i hit the highway got lit up by a HONDA CIVIC that was undercover with lights in the grill, there was 4 cars on me, a truck, the civic, a unmarked crown vic, and a marked car. now this was all over SIX FUCING BAGS! Six bags is wat they caught us with. and they followed me THAT long to bust us with that.

The reason they be following you is they aint tryna have people know that the block is hot and pull you over right there in the hood they wait til you get out so you think that you straight and then get you when you aint expecting it. Shit sounds dumb as fuck but i can vouch from my own life I had some similar ish happen to me so I aint sayin homeboy story is legit or not, But, Im just pointin out that the boys dont always make sense when they make moves on you like that theres alot of reasons they do something and it dont always seem to make sense from lookin at it on the surface but it aint impossible for you to get followed for a long time before gettin lit up and pulled over.

Back to the dope in the chi, has anyone got any bags worth writing home about?
I haven't gone to the west side for over a week since the shit up by me in Wauk is better even though it is more expensive.

Last time I went to the city I went through those same dudes sellin the money bags which had a foil in a bag with money symbols that was stapled at the top. These were the last real fire bags i got from this area (cannot not name spot). Since then the have switched to "get high" bags that have a foil but the dope is not as good nor it is as big. Also on the next block I got batman bags that had tanish dope and not the usual white, this was okay, and I got some bags that had a blue back and golden growns on them, this dope was only acceptable, cured my sickness with one but nothin more.

If anyone knows about some goof bags going around please let me know. Stay safe out there.

Gen E, the streets I posted were not drug areas. They are just main streets in the city, like 5th Ave in New York City or that shopping street in LA thats mad popular. I picked my friends up at a McDonalds at the intersection of the 2 streets I posted. you cant cop no drugs there they are main commercial strips, I wasnt giving no information that could possibly help anybody score dope. Trust me lol if you went to the intersection I posted and tried to cop dope youd be wastin a whole lotta time. Only thing that spots good for is fried chicken, mc d's and chinese food and the laundrymat. Dont think I was posting shit thats against our rules here, thatd be a pretty bad look for a mod na? ;)

I live in Louisville, and out of all the places i've caup'd, (Chi-town, Jersey, Manhattan, Miami(SUCKED), Philly, LA, PHX) For the quality Louisville and the three surrounding cities (Nashville, Indy, and Cincy) has def. the highest quality. It's all powder form, very strong smell almost like vinegar. Only scene tar a few dozen times. But like one of ya'll said above, it's a little more hard to find than in the bigger cities, but once you find a good guy you're cool as a fan. I had to get my lyfe bak together so I go to tha klinik everyday, but just wanted to let you all know that the midwest has some thunder, and it's not too expensive either.

I live in Louisville, and out of all the places i've caup'd, (Chi-town, Jersey, Manhattan, Miami(SUCKED), Philly, LA, PHX) For the quality Louisville and the three surrounding cities (Nashville, Indy, and Cincy) has def. the highest quality. It's all powder form, very strong smell almost like vinegar. Only scene tar a few dozen times. But like one of ya'll said above, it's a little more hard to find than in the bigger cities, but once you find a good guy you're cool as a fan. I had to get my lyfe bak together so I go to tha klinik everyday, but just wanted to let you all know that the midwest has some thunder, and it's not too expensive either.

Hell yeah, the dope I get in Indy kicks the dope in Chicago's ass. It's always who you know, but most of the open air shit in Chi is straight garbage.

Hey Mouse_Cookie, I have some excellent advice for you and possibily have the answer to your question. I have been getting the best blows I have ever had in my life. They are in foil inbetween clear tape. Fourteen of them in a jab and they are all really good size, like .3 on my digi scale. The west is the spot to go, but you just have to know the best TIPS to go to. Some are always gonna be better than others and some ALWAYS HAVE THE BOMB! There are just too many peeps out there sell'n garbage and dont know how to run a good business. they dont realize that if they sold good dope all the time and not try and cut it to shit that they would ALWAYS have a steady stream of consistant clientele! But the average dope dealer on the WESt is all about the money and is most of the time working for there boss, so keepin good with the customers isnt a part of their concern. They will make extra money or blows either way, no matter if the dopes good or not. But anyways before I keep going on and on and on, like I said before I have a solution to your problem and would make scoring great blows something that happens everytime......I really cant talk about it on here, but if your interested in know the ANSWER.......send me an email and we can go from there......ThaSickness

Hell yeah, the dope I get in Indy kicks the dope in Chicago's ass. It's always who you know, but most of the open air shit in Chi is straight garbage.

Don't trip on Chicago dope when you drove over a 6hr trip to keep getten out here? Also On how you tripped out driven out here b/c you thought dude was gonna kill you,,,lol
That tripped me out & you called a few days ago ,,oh remember me it was my lady who drove,,,
It's all well....

@ the pple who do not live in chicago,,,we are different then any city , you can hit almost any block after block with diff dope...so you have 500 tips maybe 10 are killer and the rest is good dope and the other is shit but 2morrow it maybe great...I been going to a tip for 3weeks str8 daily & I think yesterday it finally fell off a lil. But for that person from outta town, unless you go to 5diff tips , & just do that dope, you never gonna now?

@DD again, when came out here you were shoppen w/dude, 1rst you said the raw I got u was good, then the baggies out west were good, then you kept comming back to him & maybe 1-3 more pimps, you think ,,& they know you driven hrs for this ,,so they don't care if you come back as most places do not care if we come back...

It is what it is "

Status
Not open for further replies.