Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLeeK

Bluelighter
Im not getting anything worth going back for, are there any BL'rs who are finding decent/good/ H?? no need to post specifics a PM would be appreicated or at least give me the hope there is good H out in this huge city....Im starting to lose all hope.

BTW i am in no way asking for a source or looking for one just a general ''is there good dope in chicago question''..

Lookin for the same bro....just posted to your roll call post.....gotta be something out there worth puttin in my arm ya know.....christ rollin to the ghetto to get less than decent blows is stupid and really pathetic.........we just gotta get chi-kids together on BL here....

good idea about getting all the chi bl'rs together!!!

I can get quality stuff within walking distance of a certain station on the west side of chicago....

the kiss prints with red lips are pretty good....

thats all Im gunna say

Last edited by a moderator:
this is like a fucking mystery puzzle...good shit now i got to figure it out...

I tried some US smack a while ago, all I have to say is the Sydney stuff is WAY better, costs much more but worth it IMO.

Of course I only tried 3 or 4 bags from Jersey, but they are supposed to have the best.

i dunno about jersey but ive had some good blows from chi and some cut up shit thats brutal, guess its all about the who/when/where/

Im from jersey and the quality varies. If you get it from major cities the quality is always very good, but sometimes its excellent.

Ive never gotten dope thats awful but I do know someone who bought it in the suburbs, away from the source, and it was twice as expensive and cut to shit.

Could write a novel on buying dope around this country... Basically you have to go to where the Junkies go. Which is dangerous, 95% of the time. You need to offer up a bag to a junkie, get me 2, and I'll buy you one, kind of thing. Then watch where he goes.

The dope users in "better areas" usually don't share their connections, becasue when he runs out, or gets busted, they run out. And they know what that means for them.... sick city!

Chicago used to have this weird Heroin Base that you had to break down with lemon juice or vinnegar. Very nice, had a strong smell to it like tar heroin does.

San Francisco has the easiest to find, and buy, and the cheapest, for a beginer. It is Tar there, at $10 for a little ball of it, wrapped in a peice of bread wrapper, put in a ballon. First time I scored there (tenderloin) I got to the gas station bathroom to do it, opned up this ballon, and the bread wrapper part came out, I thought for sure I had been beat. Then opened the bread wrapper (1" sq) and saw a littel blackish turd, and KNEW I had been beat. Shot it anyway...... MMMmmmmm.... Not Beat. Went back and got Ten more....

You could always pick up a nice OC habit, and then get on a Methadone clinic. You'd get all kinds of connections there. Find an older guy. Get him to tell you about his life. This won't help you score, but might get you to change your mind......

Pct I tried some more shit from jersey and nearly ODed, LOL I take it back I guess I just got a shitty bag that first time

Try Cicero.

You're going to have to know who to throw down for if you want someone to come to your car in some areas.

lilmadox said:
Pct I tried some more shit from jersey and nearly ODed, LOL I take it back I guess I just got a shitty bag that first time

haha yeah its usually pretty good.. ive ben goin to nyc lately and that shit tops jersey for sure

still coming up with less then good..anyone else out in chicago with advice?

Bleek-I dunno about the dope, I dont do H but I do like your "freestyle" quote thingy. PM me about that sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.