Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
so yeah.. the recipe for me is a dime a day to keep the doctor away, hehe %)[/QUOTE]

Sounds easy but sooner or later it will be 20-30-40-50-$100 daily keeps the doc away....TRUST ME...VERY GOOD 2 SAY WHEN U NOT SICK

i know, i hear ya.. i want trying to sound all high and mighty by any means, sorry if i did. we're all human. i've been on the snake for almost four months straight now. a few days ago i did a little bit over two bags. but when i get to that point i try to keep myself in check, and the past few days i've taken my usage down by about a quarter bag a day. today i'll try to keep it at no more than a dime.

to be honest i just can't afford to let it get to "20-30-40-50-100 daily." i literally can't afford it. if i don't make my 500 dollars a month for rent and bills, my roommates would probably kick me out. i dont know how people go through a jab a day. it just blows my mind. that's 700 bucks a week?! unless you have some posh downtown office job, you're living with your parents, you steal to support your habit, or you're just a spoiled-ass rich kid with a trust fund, i just don't see how you could go through a jab a day. i mean obviously some people really fuck up their lives by supporting a habit like that. but goddamn, that's a lot of dope.

i mean, maybe the people who do a jab a day are getting skimpy low quality bags, i dont know. two bags at .60 grams could be the equivalent of six strong bags (at .10 grams a bag) or twelve bags that're half the strength. i guess it's all relative.

Man, after hearing all this I wish Coke was as easy to get. I'm a girl and way to scared of the southside, lol.

there is coke all over the suburbs and the north side too...find some gay males...seriously, not even a joke.

In fact, I don't know where you would get coke on the south or west sides...crack yeah, coke no.

there is coke all over the suburbs and the north side too...find some gay males...seriously, not even a joke.

In fact, I don't know where you would get coke on the south or west sides...crack yeah, coke no.

Lol. Yeah I'm right smack in the middle of Chi-town. It's tough shit, lol.

like I said...gay guys.

That is really not a joke...they always have the best uppers :)

"Originally Posted by Crook county
Bro I am not hear 2 judge but that has 2 be the most out there story I heard this yr. 6 cop cars blocked "YOU IN" C'mon 'Jo....1rst if a blue & white want you they will put there chirps & burps & run out on ya, 2nd if you see a tactical unit following you "WHY DON'T YOU HIT THE OTHER DISTRICT" you got kedzie & harrison & madison police stations. If I get followed I just go shop at the other district, so you telling me they saw you cop & did not bust you , where they already had a pcs on you, then they saw you shoot up or whatever a higher charge & did shit but you went 2 get smokes & they wasted 6 cop cars like you the head of the Vice lordsC'mon.....Who are you & why & what did they do with you, if a cop see's a white boy coppen you getten rolled, not follow you, for what they got what they want?
Stay on main streets b/c there are many decent people who drive down... to get to work downtown, every cop has his beat, so they do not go on the other side unless they called. Bro it might be kool 2 you 2 exgerate sometimes but I'm gonna call you out. I walk threw the hood to these spots we all go 2 sometimes & will get spotted, maybe a cop will say 2 me,"what r u doing out here" I saw buying dope but I still did not cop & allways have an xtra $10buks & say I did not cop yet see here is my money & they will let you go...That is the key hide it up your ass or if a female you know where, & never risk getting high out west just go home & enjoy it, but if you got 2 just not out there. ok my 2cents for 2day./B]

Ima just put my experience out there I aint from the chi Im a jersey girl but when I was copping in paterson NJ one time some similar ish happen to me. I went with my boy and i copped and then we drove to a gas station i got some shit to drink and i get the sets out of the trunk so my boy can boot up he has the dope. there was someone watchin us there n i said something but he was like na dont worry about them. So i drove around a minute and it had been at least 30-45 min, and then went to go pick up my boys on a different block , so i went up <street names removed>, picked those 2 up, by this time it has been at least 45 min since i copped.

I pulled out onto the highway, and as soon as i hit the highway got lit up by a HONDA CIVIC that was undercover with lights in the grill, there was 4 cars on me, a truck, the civic, a unmarked crown vic, and a marked car. now this was all over SIX FUCING BAGS! Six bags is wat they caught us with. and they followed me THAT long to bust us with that.

The reason they be following you is they aint tryna have people know that the block is hot and pull you over right there in the hood they wait til you get out so you think that you straight and then get you when you aint expecting it. Shit sounds dumb as fuck but i can vouch from my own life I had some similar ish happen to me so I aint sayin homeboy story is legit or not, But, Im just pointin out that the boys dont always make sense when they make moves on you like that theres alot of reasons they do something and it dont always seem to make sense from lookin at it on the surface but it aint impossible for you to get followed for a long time before gettin lit up and pulled over. "

I've been fucked with like this too.. Me and a friend copped in a somewhat ghetto area and we had 2 kids in the backseat.. we got back on the tollway, got to a decent area and sat at a gas station and banged up.. I go into the gas station real quick and when I come out boom a uc has my friends car blocked in and we both get cuffed and arrested b4 they found anything.. we were like wtf u didn't get anything, they were like were gonna , we saw u cop and saw the kids so we followed you cause we saw the kids in the back.. like they were watching the dealer and wouldna fucked with us execpt for the kids.. I beleived them cause of how we were arrested b4 they even searched us and they popped up outta no-where in a decent neighborhood..

I've been fucked with like this too.. Me and a friend copped in a somewhat ghetto area and we had 2 kids in the backseat.. we got back on the tollway, got to a decent area and sat at a gas station and banged up.. I go into the gas station real quick and when I come out boom a uc has my friends car blocked in and we both get cuffed and arrested b4 they found anything.. we were like wtf u didn't get anything, they were like were gonna , we saw u cop and saw the kids so we followed you cause we saw the kids in the back.. like they were watching the dealer and wouldna fucked with us execpt for the kids.. I beleived them cause of how we were arrested b4 they even searched us and they popped up outta no-where in a decent neighborhood..

....you copped and shot up while 2 kids were in the car with you??? That's straight fucked up dude, I hope to god you aren't a father.

How old are these kids?

I'm pretty sure when he said "2 kids", he meant 2 of his friends. Not like actual young children....

^ if that were the case, why would the cops have not fucked with them because of the kids...It seemed like he meant that the cops got him because he also endangered the lives of children.

yeah, i also read it as two children. for once i have to say good on the cops.

yeah you guys are right, I must have read it wrong at first. But yeah, I have seen people shoot up in front of their children before and that is some fucked up shit.

Agreed.

I know a chick who would bring her baby with her, and when cops pulled her and her man over on side streets, they would say they were trying to find a safe place where she could breast feed.

Also, an ex-friend of mine once or twice brought along one of her kids who was 4 or 5 at the time which I thought was disgusting because he is old enough to kind of get what is going on, especially if something bad happened. She did feel really bad about it, and both the times, she did it because her boyfriend was too impatient to wait for one of the other kids to come home to watch the little boy. She was/is still wayy to into him and wayy more concerned about her bf and keeping him happy than her kids, sadly.

They were 6 and 8.. and yes i am a father but i'd never bring my shorty with EVER.. its not my problem what other people do with their kids..

Just 2 clear this up, powder would never be as potent as tar, & clear this up so all know this I walk out my house daily & they be sellen tar <snip> bags, but Chicago tar is Karachi & it is cut with phenobarbital to make it stronger. I walk pass that shit daily & walk west & get the white people from all over west coast would kill just to try white heroin 1 time & they have tar readily available.
Look your entitled to your own opinon but you must been getting some crap cut 2 shit heroin(white) 2 like tar./B]

i did white #4 dope for about a year until i switched to tar, and i can tell you right now that the quality of tar in chicago is far more consistent than the quality of powder here, i've had some killer powder before. But the rush is completely different when you shoot tar, i prefer it by far. The only reason i pick up powder now is if i get a really good deal on it and its high quality... but tar has its downsides as well, such as abscesses when you miss a shot, nasty ones. Also i somehow doubt its cut with phenobarbital... thats like throwing away money.

Man, after hearing all this I wish Coke was as easy to get. I'm a girl and way to scared of the southside, lol.

coke is probably garbage from the south side, but i have a much easier time finding coke than i do decent quality powder dope, and its much easier to find a coke dealer in better neighborhoods so you don't have to take risks.

Last edited:
been doing powder last few days and the quality seems to have gone up quite a bit, ive only picked up the "raw" stuff or the shit they call pure. a few days ago i got a light brown chunk that was decent, but yesterday i got some grey/white looking stuff that was more broken up, i thought it was going to suck by appearance, but it blew me away. took 1mg of ativan and shot .1 of that grey stuff with .1 dormin and it had me on the floor

I'm at the east IL border and I go to Waukegan or Zion. The dimes of cut shit, usually with Dormin are called "blows". I buy tenths, 1/2 grams, and grams. these are sold as " raw" but it hasn't been completly raw lately. Used to be kick ass a few years ago but its still pretty decent. Light brown to white. The white seems to be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
well the rabbit here hops around gary indiana since his westside chi spot closed down last fall

the "raw" is about twice as much for half as much as he would normally get on the westside and anything beesides the "raw" is dorminated to hell

and theres no "corners" in gary either its all payin another fiend to cop for ya

in short it has beecome not worth it

so far the poor rabbit has been surviving by clutchin tightly his oxy book by otto snow and enjoying the beauty of the dried pods so to say heh

but even manufacturing ones own medicine beecomes tiresome

once in a while it would bee nice to hit a good ol spot like he used to to score those 14 in a jab hardcore blows like them ones that used to bee in front of his favorite liquor store on the westside

sigh>

by the way hola ya'll its me first post!!!!!!

I have had no luck recently and it sucks I wish we had delivery service or something
Instead of having to ask random people

Status
Not open for further replies.