Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit...

What happened to you when you got popped as far as legal issues go?

I've been changing my view on these cameras after reading some articles.

I was picked up at a spot before I had a chance to buy and had an old warrant. It was for a probation violation that was already taken care of. It was basically an error that never cleared the computer for whatever reason. They told me if we catch some bigger fish (yes they actually used the term bigger fish) before our shift is up in an hour or so then you can go while the others take your place in the back of the car. Then they asked me if I knew where some guns were or someone selling large quantity's of dope. I only went out there to shop around for a few bags of dope so I didn't know anything like that. Besides the warrant was nothing big and I was out in a few days. I wasn't going to give up some spots because I had to go to county for a night or two, you know? Anyways they would pass a corner store looking for white people inside or your prototypical drug dealers hanging out. They were steady profiling people based on their color, how they dressed or looked, surprise surprise. Then they would drive down a few blocks, turn a corner and tap into the closest camera to watch. The whole time I remember thinking wow what a fucking waste of resources. Just throwing money away.

This was about 3-4 years ago and the first time I actually saw how the camera system worked. I imagine at that time there were only a few select units or cars with the capability to use the cameras from their squad car with the rest being from the station. At that time there were only about 25 cameras in existence around the entire west side (most on Chicago ave) where today there must be 100 or so from what I saw the other day.

Also the car I was in was a marked unit working with an unmarked unit to pick people up. It sucked but actually those cops were some of the coolest as far as not punching you, slapping you or berating you for using dope. They actually tried to get me help if I wanted it and were more interested in why I felt the need to use dope rather than telling me to shut the fuck up before they bash my face in. They were down with the fact that what they were doing was more or less pointless. They probably picked up the same people day in and day out.

Those cameras do have sound capability from what I've read. They can pick up gun shots and send out a unit. Supposedly they can also tell the difference between a firecracker and a .22 shot.

All in all we need a system where junkies can go to a clinic and shoot up a few times a day and then go back to work or go home. It would do wonders in getting rid of Heroin dealers in the ghetto and would give Crook County Jail some relief. Kind of like what they're doing in Switzerland.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/01/health/main4640667.shtml?source=RSSattr=Health_4640667

tar is lookin bad right now... ugh, i hate these times. powder just isnt the same. but shit i have to do what i have to do, at least i have a semi safe spot.

bags with a naked lady and the words Heavy D. are decent, same stuff as the bags with #1 stamped on it. I had to do 4 to get good though, and i usually only need about 2-3. Bags with dollar signs that are larger than normal are pretty good, but same deal i had to do 4. I picked up a few bags from some random side street close to the 290 highway near cicero that were awesome, but that was lucky, foil packs with blue or red tape, and they were $20 a piece. Only took one $20 to get me feeling good... Oh and most of the spots on that link a few posts up are probably still good, but you'd have to be an idiot to take that risk unless you live around that area, which im imagining 99% of people from the chicago area dont on this board.

Last edited:
Heavy D is some good stuff, if it takes you 4 of them to get high then I am assuming you are physically dependent on it since I was there not too long ago. Honestly though now that I think about it I don't even think the artwork on the bag matters that much since anyone can buy those bags at liquor stores/head shops. I remember my guy would consistently sell me heavy D bags and then one day he straight up told me that his guy sold him some undissolvable shit, and this was on a day he was actually fronting me bags cause he's cool like that and helps me out if I'm down on my luck. Basically I drove him down to the block and he bought me 2 good old fashioned foils out of the money in his own wallet, and they were awesome. What a nice guy, he'd even make jokes asking me what my dad would think if he ever saw me down in the hood like that, sometimes even kinda seriously he'd be like "what if your dad knew you were shooting heroin" probably the only time I ever heard a dealer say "heroin" instead of blows. As crazy as it sounds this guy one time even gave me the talk about how I'm white and have all these opportunities and that if I keep doing the shit I do and keep hanging out with the other people who are his customers that I'm gonna end up either dead or in jail. He'd go on to say that he'd like to stop dealing the shit one day and just be able to be a pot dealer, and if I was to ever kick my habit I'd be free to still give him a call to smoke blunts with him.

Speaking of which has anyone here ever bought weed from a dope dude or from the vicinity of the ghetto? I actually bought 20 bucks worth one time from a different guy than the one I just mentioned, and the weed was surprisingly pretty good, but it was in like a little dime bag and definitely less than a gram. The blunts that I've smoked with the guy I mentioned in the last paragraph also happened to be of good quality.

Oh yeah, and if you're black and actually from the area, you will most definitely be sold your drugs at a cheaper price. How else do you think all the homeless bums get to maintain habits?

The most recent bags I've seen are these kinda larger bags that have golden skulls on top of a black background with a foil inside of it. These are arguably the coolest looking bags I've ever seen, but I was disappointed as it wasn't as good as the heavy D.

^ That dealer...sounds AWESOME.

And I was just going to say how I don't think it matters what kinda bag the are in like it does in Jersey/NY/etc. My guy has been selling my green aliens for awhile, but every so often will have something else, but I think it is just cause he runs out, not cause he's got different shit.

I may be wrong, but don't these guys (and I mean the guys running the show that you call ahead of time, not their boys on the street) pretty much cut and bag the dope themselves?

Also, yeah, I got weed from a dealer once--sold it as a dime bag, but it wasn't really. It was good quality though. Nothing like the dank in the suburbs, but pretty good for hood dro.

I did once go down cold and no guys were out so I just drove around and asked a guy if he was hustling and he said yeah and tried to sell me $5 bags of weed. He pointed me up the street when I told him thats not really what I was looking for.

I had the Heavy D bags recently. It was about a month ago. The bags had a lady laying down and heavy D writting on them. The logo and words were both in purple. Most recently had similar bags but with red hearts (wonder if dealers are using these because of valentines day lol). From all the blows from the west chi seem to be pretty much the same stuff. I dont belive the bag matters i think it just gangs use different bags but I could be wrong. Bags are always usually the same weight and have a staple on the top. Do you guys get bags with staples in the top where the ziplock part is? From experience with west chi bags I can usually tell the quality when the powder makes smoke or sticks to the bag. Like when you hit up a whole line bag (im a snorter and never tried iv) and you exhale smoke comes out. I have always wonder why it does that or if its because the cut inside which I heard is usally sleepanol or dormin. Every foil from the southside had usually been some pretty bunk shit although i have heard there is some fire ass h on the south side.

Chi dope is up and down one week you will get some fire and next week the bags will be horrible. Same bags just weaker dope.

Last edited:
I used to go down to the west side to cop. Until this summer, just picked up, was in the turn lane to get on <specific location removed>, and the cherries go on behind me. Got busted with 40 bags, they must have weighed it with the foil cause they said it was a half ounce. Now I got 2 years of probation. Been clean since I got busted tho, which is good. Here's a tip to anyone looking to cop dope, don't go to the westside if your white, you will be profiled. Get a number and have them meet you further out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Always.

I have never gotten taped bags, but I have heard of people getting them.

I have once gotten clear tape with some kind of green plastic wrap on the back with the bag between the two. And the staple thing is this some kind of gang thing or do they just do it so no one skimps out of the bags??

And the staple thing is this some kind of gang thing or do they just do it so no one skimps out of the bags??

LOL...I'm not sure why you would think it is a gang thing--it is so the ziplock doesn't come undone on accident and they lose blows that could come back to haunt them if they get stopped by the po-po and don't know they lost something.

the dude i copped the heavy d bags from said the group of people he is with uses those bags often. theyre usually burned shut at the top or stapled shut, probably so the people running the bags dont fuck with them. tar seems to be back in chi though so im happy again, no more doing a whole jab of weak shit to get fucked up. theres a spot that has like 3 diff kinds of powder bags in the south side thats AWESOME, but i fucking hate going there since its 25 miles from my house. Its cool too since right after you cop its like 3 blocks away from <snip> so you can hop back on there and the risk of getting pulled over is way less. But yeah shit in the west side is extremely inconsistent, i noticed spots that sell $<snip> instead of <snip> seem to almost always be better. I wish i still had a hookup to get good "raw" powder by the gram for a decent price. also the only time ive seen colored tape used was to wrap around foil packs.

I used to go down to the west side to cop. Until this summer, just picked up, was in the turn lane to get on <snip>, and the cherries go on behind me. Got busted with 40 bags, they must have weighed it with the foil cause they said it was a half ounce. Now I got 2 years of probation. Been clean since I got busted tho, which is good. Here's a tip to anyone looking to cop dope, don't go to the westside if your white, you will be profiled. Get a number and have them meet you further out.

Exactly why I never go to there, that place has the highest amount of cops as well as the highest amount of dude who will rip you off or otherwise sell you some very weak shit. There's definitely other places you can go than that place. And yes having a guy to call is great, I get to meet him at a place where theres more white people on the street than black.

This thread's pretty painful I have to admit since I'm trying to stay clean.

I'm from th west burbs, and I've been gettin my shit from out here, and its been weak as hell. By buddy started goin to the west side but he wont give me the connect cuz he makes money off me. I went over to his stop today to try and cop but some guy just told me to leave. Now mind you, I am a white female, so i dont know if they think im a narc or what. I'm goin back tonight to give it one last shot.
The shit is not really much better then what I get, but the bags are HUGE!

One of my boys got the hook on the southside. Nice foils, very distinct smell. But i prefer west side dope and i dont know why. All i ever hear from everyone that its just cut to shit.

Oh yea what happened to that guy that posted about a pimp getting pissed and he only wanted to score one bag lol.

Made it to the West side

I'm from th west burbs, and I've been gettin my shit from out here, and its been weak as hell. By buddy started goin to the west side but he wont give me the connect cuz he makes money off me. I went over to his stop today to try and cop but some guy just told me to leave. Now mind you, I am a white female, so i dont know if they think im a narc or what. I'm goin back tonight to give it one last shot.
The shit is not really much better then what I get, but the bags are HUGE!

Last night I ended up getting my friends connects number and we went tot he west side for our bags. He's a black guy and he has been going there for about 7 years, so I feel safe going there with him. And one of my other dealers told me to never go there with a franklin because they wont rob me over $10 or $30 but in a second they would rob me for $100. The cool thing is though, if he ever need a ride, and I hadnt called him, he gives me a bag for takin him. But also, when I call him and he dont need one, I take care of him too. Anyways, I now have this nice hookup. Bags are giant, I could really pass them off as 20s or even 30s possibly.

Needless to say, from the bunk ass shit i've been getting. I woke up this morning to a nice bag and then best ive felt in a long time.
:D

unp wat man, there is quality shit in chicago but its all about timing.....one doode in like portage park works from the phone but can u believe that he doesnt take on new customers!! Wont serve anyone new. N the next thing is if ur goin out west make sure u go between like 9am - 5pm. cuz when it gets dark everyone goes inside and its really hard to cop. but during the day u can find some quality shit if u know where to go and I DO. and about bags in wrigley ville its hard for me to believe man, ijust dont see it, went on a chicago crime map and within the past 2 years there was like 2 possesion arrests and no delivery arrests. so SOMEONE please prove me wrong. email me. peace

BLOWs $ BLOW

And "blows" usually stands for coke as far as I know. Never heard a Chicagoan call heroin "blows".

man ive lived in chicago all my life and everyone knows that blowS with n s on the end is HEROIN. and bloW w no s is coke. so idk what chicagoans ur chillin with but they dont know crap about thte drug game

Status
Not open for further replies.