Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not bragging I'm not even sure y I posteed I have been clean for8 months. And for the record all dope is shit pure shit.quit now save your life or you could just sit on here and talk shit over the innternet whatever u do its yourchoice

west side

The quality on the west side was a lot better in the mid to late 90's, but this past year there has been an increase in the quality. There is good shit out there, not awesome, but definately good enough to get you where you want to be. It's good enough to where i only go to a different spot if my main spot ain't out, which is rare. I don't understand how anyone could have trouble scoring in chicago. On an unrelated topic A few posts back someone was looking for good places to go sightseeing. Well i've lived here all my life PM me and i can be your sightseeing tour guide for a day, if you got a car i wrecked mine recently, slight fee involved for my time:) I'm not offering drugs , i'll just take you sightseeing if you ain't familiar with certain parts of the city that are off the beaten track so to speak.

if you can find it, the tar in chicago always seems to be more potent than the west side powder...

Where Im from in New Jersey, dope is typically 80+% pure. Thats pretty damn pure. Ours can be snorted for an effect too but a lot of people choose to shoot it because its so much better.

Go back to the Austrialian social forum.

Sounds pure enough to kill you on the spot....for real....what do they call it the 2 step.....2 steps and your dead

I don't know why they called them blows, but I too have never heard it called anything else when buying.

On another note, I just did a stint at Read Chicago Mental Hospital (long, unimportant story), and everyone there who was from the city was selling or buying from the North side. I had no idea that that area was so hot but all the dudes there told me that's the way to go.

On the westside i've never heard of it called anything but "blows"

Wow, I learn something new everyday I guess. I have lived in Chitown for 13 years, have been doing drugs for most of it and never heard H be called blows. Weird.

Wow, I learn something new everyday I guess. I have lived in Chitown for 13 years, have been doing drugs for most of it and never heard H be called blows. Weird.

Do you buy at street level? If not, maybe that has something to do with it?

Do you just ask for "heroin" or do you say "dope" or something else? I know after going to the same people for even a few trips you don't have to say anything...they know you don't want the rocks if you never buy them.

I have to say that my "normal" tip--the one that is always straight and I always come back to once the "new guys" turn shitty--has gotten really great over this past month. I had heard that as gas prices are decreasing there might be an upswing in the quality of dope and I can attest to this happening at least at this place.

west siders and south siders pretty much only call it 1. blows or 2. diesel, from personal experience.

just curious, what are you guys paying? sorry, nobody is going to answer this because price discussion isn't allowed :)

I was paying <snip> for little bags back when i used, and this was either off white or "afghan grey". never tried anything else except for those little capsules from the west side so as far as i know it was great shit... not sure about milligrams but it was about enough where 50 units of water in a 1cc syringe diluted enough and made it pure golden color for 1 bag. anyway, just asking to see if <snip> was a rip off price for my suburban white boy ass cause i've heard people talk about <snip> being fair. the amount of powder in the bag i guess ws about the same as a 30mg oxycontin.

please go back and read the thread regarding price discussion before posting again.

welcome to Bluelight :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The quality on the west side was a lot better in the mid to late 90's, but this past year there has been an increase in the quality. There is good shit out there, not awesome, but definately good enough to get you where you want to be. It's good enough to where i only go to a different spot if my main spot ain't out, which is rare. I don't understand how anyone could have trouble scoring in chicago. On an unrelated topic A few posts back someone was looking for good places to go sightseeing. Well i've lived here all my life PM me and i can be your sightseeing tour guide for a day, if you got a car i wrecked mine recently, slight fee involved for my time:) I'm not offering drugs , i'll just take you sightseeing if you ain't familiar with certain parts of the city that are off the beaten track so to speak.

do you give a "#4 tour" ?

norco man, did you mispell your name and ment to put NarcoMan?

I have also noticed that the quality has been better recently from the west side its about time too because shit was sucky for awhile.

eh, the dude that I go to got sucky again now. tiny bags and only decent dope.

no one is gonna give up tips, man. If I were you, I wouldn't ask for them because anyone could be setting you up. You don't know any of us from dick. And I know I'm not gonna rick giving one of mine up to someone who is looking to, or even could potentially screw them over.

In Chicago you are lucky enough that most drug dealers look like the stereotype (at least mine do). If you drive around long enough you'll find someone t holler at or, very possibly if you are white, someone will eventually holler at YOU. It can be a risk, but the whole game is risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.