Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlien3 said:
NYC? lol, New Orleans is a port man, why the hell would someone take it all the north to bring it back all the way down south?
Why do they do that here in Baltimore? The majority of our dope comes from NYC

bodymore said:
I am just going by what the rappers from New Orleans (B.G. Juvenile Turk etc) say. They are allot more in tune with the streets than we are especially the ones down there.

yes, Millionaire rappers are more in-tune than " we " are8)

bodymore said:
Why do they do that here in Baltimore? The majority of our dope comes from NYC

Thats different tho, all you need to do is get on 95 and you can be in NY in a few hours, it would take at least a full day of non stop driving to get from new orleans to NYC. From what i have read, there are about 12 dealers in bmore who have enough bankroll to pick up in multi key amounts. And im sure some of them do drive elsewhere to get it, but baltimore is a port city and has been for hundreds of years.

wArEhOuSePuNk said:
yes, Millionaire rappers are more in-tune than " we " are8)
Ok well it sounds like you are trying to be funny. But yes I would think those people I just named would know about the dope game down there than us. If you. BG and Juvenile are both former heroin/cocaine addicts Turk is currently locked up for selling heroin and shooting the feds when they ran into his house. I would listen/believe what they say over any person over the site who is probably from the burbs

medicine cabinet said:
Thats different tho, all you need to do is get on 95 and you can be in NY in a few hours, it would take at least a full day of non stop driving to get from new orleans to NYC. From what i have read, there are about 12 dealers in bmore who have enough bankroll to pick up in multi key amounts. And im sure some of them do drive elsewhere to get it, but baltimore is a port city and has been for hundreds of years.
I know what article you are talking about I think it is called Heroin INC. Even there it is says NYC is our primary source. If our primary source of dope was straight from the source the prices here would be allot cheaper and there would be no need to go elsewhere to get dope. But you really believe there are only 12 or so dealers who can get keys in the city?! You should know better than that!

http://opioids.com/heroin/heroin-inc.html

yea thats the article. And no, i never said i believe that, its just what i remember reading. Also, i wouldnt put too much faith in the words of pop rappers.

medicine cabinet said:
Also, i wouldnt put too much faith in the words of pop rappers.

Now, I'm confused should I or should I not "get jiggy wit it"?

Anyway, general question...has anyone even seen dudes standing outside a car wash offering 2 for 1 Bs? cause i just read this article about a kid who ODd on heroin from the West Side. His dad is a sherriff officer and is all on the hunt now and he said he talked to a kid who said that was where he would go. I've never heard of someone blatantly advertising like and if they do, it sounds like they'd get shut down and arrested pretty quick. Calling all controlled buyers? Anyone actually see this/have an opinion?

guys, this is a warning, let's keep all the off-topic nonsense to PMs if you must, i don't want to see it in here.

thanks

In any medium-large sized city in the northeast, the dope spots are well known by users and the police.
I remember copping on a dead end street, and there were 4 or 5 cars full of white kids from the suburbs waiting to get served. and i thought to myself "how come the cops aren't here, theres like 10 people waiting to buy heroin?"

the spots get busted all the time, but like the above article says theres always someone who's got nothing to lose who'll step up as soon as someone gets arrested. sorry for gettin off topic....sometimes i daydream about how crazy/easy it was to cop.

I am dreaming about a nice fat shot of DOPE... my god.... the fiend is back.

A buddy of mine was getting some shit off the west side not too long ago. I think the guy he went with knew somebody out there though. He said it was off [edit - @E] and that it was an apartment. The dope came in capsules and he said they were fat and good.

This buddy of mine hasn't done a lot of raw ass shit though so I'm sure "good" really translates to "decent westside blows."

[please keep specific locations out of this thread, thanks! -@E]

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some bomb shit from Chi months ago, possibly fent laced it was so potent?! Brownish and rock hard...

I'm two hours from Atl. and I actually work in Atl. twice a week , so I'm trying to find the Bluffs but so far just a bunch off red lookn cop cars. Anyone know if Atl has an open air market, or is it all who you know? Anyone from that area feel free to hit me up with advice to keep me from getting arrested. I travel to Chicago semi frequently but those boxes with the flashing blue light and unstamped fake is all i seem to score....

Vanillastik said:
I'm two hours from Atl. and I actually work in Atl. twice a week , so I'm trying to find the Bluffs but so far just a bunch off red lookn cop cars. Anyone know if Atl has an open air market, or is it all who you know? Anyone from that area feel free to hit me up with advice to keep me from getting arrested. I travel to Chicago semi frequently but those boxes with the flashing blue light and unstamped fake is all i seem to score....

[edit] those red cop cars are RED DOG DRUG TASK FORCE, youre gonna wanna stay away from those dudes, they dont fuck around

[no locations! no prices! this is the only informal warning you will receive on either subject. please read the forum guidelines before posting. -@E]

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanillastik said:
I travel to Chicago semi frequently but those boxes with the flashing blue light and unstamped fake is all i seem to score....

Those boxes are gun-shot cameras. dont worry about those unless you plan on shooting at somebody.

wish chicago was a port city. sadly its not so the dope ain't that great.

havn't managed to find tar but i hear its around lotsa mexi communities. any truth to that?

there is good dope.my buddie od-d and died 2 months ago and my other friend had to be revived 5 min from the off ramp of central beacuase he shot a 10bag of raw and died 2weeks ago.not fent but good dope

nintey said:
there is good dope.my buddie od-d and died 2 months ago and my other friend had to be revived 5 min from the off ramp of central beacuase he shot a 10bag of raw and died 2weeks ago.not fent but good dope

Pretty fucking sad when you defend the quality of dope in your area based on how it's killed friends of yours :\

Status
Not open for further replies.