Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever man,

i go TO mexico to pick up my sacks; and for sixty bucks i get a round lump almost twice the size as a marble. sometimes it can be cut into powder; other times not. But i CANT imagine stuff being much better, maybe im wrong; but to me its all the same. quality has little to do with it. if its nice big and fat; and smokes well- then all is well.

Right now im in WD's for the second week this month. Im still deciding whether I should smoke the tar when I get home... RIght now i'd say yes.. because im depressed and anxious as hell (even with a big medicine cabinet)

Diacetylus said:
Ok, time to fill you in on a little fact. America has no good quality dope, period. It's way too overpopulated and it gets passed around too much and passes through too many filthy hands. The more hands, the more greed, the more greed, simple... the more it's gonna be cut.

Also, you guys get your shit from the mexicanos (which have absolutely no idea how to manafacture and process the stuff) and you'd be lucky if you'd be getting "white no. #4" in from the Columbians. Which still, have no idea about how it's processed.

I'm gonna say before this starts a flame-fest though, I don't mean to be dicksizing in terms of who's country's Heroins better. I don't even use it that much. Just trying to let you know, due to the fact we get ours flown in from south-east asia, ours is the best in the west! Always has been and always will be. Also, the fact that there's only 20 odd million people in this country only makes it so there's sweet fuckall junkies around (nevertheless we still have the demand), so as I implied before, no overpopulation where the shits going through about 20 different hands before it reaches it's final destination.

It also helps, that the asians are pretty much the dominating traders in the Heroin industry over here in Australia. and we all know asians are very good businessmen, espcially when it comes to one of their specialities. A chinaman always wants his customer to always come back and will never, ever rip you off.

Come over to Australia if you want the goods. It is that good, you won't even need to shoot it. Smoking or snorting is more than enough.

Has anyone found any good blows here in chicago, I dont know if its just me because i'm on 'done but a few of my friends have said the same thing. I have found some good spots but there aren't that many. The shit use to be so good in the late 90's early 00's. So have you guys in the chi came up with anything worthwhile ? (I'm not asking for a source just curious about the quality others are getting)

Jillian Marie said:
i live in Jersey and have gotten some VERY good dope..

Me too and i feel so bad for those people in chicago. We never seem to really run dry in jersey , and by the way the statistics about it being 80 % are being taken from random bags confiscated around the state. We dont drop dead around here because were used to it. I would say 2 average bags compare to about 100 mgs of OC in my opinion.

WE NEED A NEW KINGPIN in chicago.

Maybe i just don't go tthe connects but chicago people be greedy as hell as their shit is CUT down to NOTHING.

pisses me off yo. havn't copped in a long ass time because there's nothing worth while around.

oohcow said:
WE NEED A NEW KINGPIN in chicago.

Maybe i just don't go tthe connects but chicago people be greedy as hell as their shit is CUT down to NOTHING.

pisses me off yo. havn't copped in a long ass time because there's nothing worth while around.
Why the hell is there so much garbage going around. You can literaly hit 10 spots and find 1 good one if your lucky. Even the shit that is supposed to be "uncut" that you buy by the gram is cut full of shit.

Southside or Westside

Hey is anyone getting there blows on the southside and are they any good ? Years ago I went a couple of times to the projects on the southside and they were really good, but then again it was even good in the projects on the westside. Project dope was always the best here from my experience, but an italian chick walking even in the vicinity stands out to much. Shit I wish I had the balls that I did when I was younger my dumb ass would be around there like I belonged bullshiting with the dealers.

all you chi-towners need to find a connect that has nice brown,rock-hard,un-cut, raw dope...or atleast a friend that does. ;)

^ shut the hell up if all you gonna do is tease :).

fuck you man... fuck you. lol

dudes for everyone who keeps saying cicero...i'm there basically daily and have close to 20 dealer bosses on my phone. they all have shit. well, all except one...he's been solid for about 4years...which is why I always come back.

snowxwhite said:
clean shit in the northwest burbs.

no lies, just love.

im intrigued im from nw subs. are you talking a spot or a personal friend? I'm assuming the latter...

i posted here about half a year ago and said the cicero exit...well that was about 9 months ago and since then i od 3 times totaled 2 cars on 290 and cleaned my life up.6 months clean thanks to jesus and i am so thankful.i went to my friends funeral 2 weeks ago from west side dope.its no way to live,you know it i know it but there is a better way.pm if you want i just wanted to give someone hope that their is a better way to live :)

lilmadox said:
I tried some US smack a while ago, all I have to say is the Sydney stuff is WAY better, costs much more but worth it IMO.

Of course I only tried 3 or 4 bags from Jersey, but they are supposed to have the best.

Best H in America is in New Orleans

Atlien3 said:
Best H in America is in New Orleans
It is really not. Where did you get that idea from. Allot if not the majority of New Orleans dope comes from NYC

Baltimore has the best dope in the US.

Bar none, that is PERIOD.

everyone in chicago (i would say 90%) are selling dog shit compared to whats out there.

bodymore said:
It is really not. Where did you get that idea from. Allot if not the majority of New Orleans dope comes from NYC

What makes you say that? Think about it, most of the dope on the east coast comes from colombia or mexico, so if its coming south, why risk sending it to NY then back down south? Yea the location is going to have some bearing on the quality of the dope, but it comes down to who you know.

There is probably some good "raw" dope in new orelans, just like there is in chicago, bmore, philly, NJ, NYC and the majority of any other large cities where heroin use is high.

My point is, there is good dope all over the place, you just have to know where to find it. And yeah, places like baltimore and philly and NJ, that have the dubious reputation of having high addiction rates, will most likely have better quality dope, thats just supply and demand. Ive had stamp bags from philly, tar, powder, scramble, rock and just about every kind of dope there is except base, and in my opinion, baltimore does have consistently high quality dope. Of course it fluctuates from time to time since it is an unregulated market and there isnt much quality control, but 8/10 its good stuff.

bodymore said:

NYC? lol, New Orleans is a port man, why the hell would someone take it all the north to bring it back all the way down south?

its pretty eazy to find dope in Chicago. Anywhere even downtown. all u do is ask. imagine that. & U dont ask hypes to find u dope. i dont know what kinda retarded advice that is. thats good advice if u want your car/money stolen and/or get shot in the face. U ask the black dude in the truck with the 24s & the candy paint. And if u arent from Chicago , its called blows:)

medicine cabinet said:
What makes you say that? Think about it, most of the dope on the east coast comes from colombia or mexico, so if its coming south, why risk sending it to NY then back down south? Yea the location is going to have some bearing on the quality of the dope, but it comes down to who you know.

There is probably some good "raw" dope in new orelans, just like there is in chicago, bmore, philly, NJ, NYC and the majority of any other large cities where heroin use is high.

My point is, there is good dope all over the place, you just have to know where to find it. And yeah, places like baltimore and philly and NJ, that have the dubious reputation of having high addiction rates, will most likely have better quality dope, thats just supply and demand. Ive had stamp bags from philly, tar, powder, scramble, rock and just about every kind of dope there is except base, and in my opinion, baltimore does have consistently high quality dope. Of course it fluctuates from time to time since it is an unregulated market and there isnt much quality control, but 8/10 its good stuff.
I am just going by what the rappers from New Orleans (B.G. Juvenile Turk etc) say. They are allot more in tune with the streets than we are especially the ones down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.