Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had one of my posts edited for just stating that i drove down a particular street. I never mentioned any drugs or anything being on that street. And its a very large street on top of that.

dude..crown baggies? theres so many different types of bags scattered around this huge city that its highly unlikely someones going to know exactly what crown baggies you are talking about. I mean shit, theres probably 10 different dope dealers in chicago right now using crown baggies. Because we aren't allowed to mention locations, who knows if anyone knows what you are talking about.

My statement still stands..this last page proves it.

Where's @e or the new mod when you need them.

Cleanup in aisle 34..

^ Er, maybe they has real lives too, chinky? ;)

Anyway no worries. SuperHairyApe to the rezcue...

HAY Guyz, I'm from NEW JERSEY.. but I just want to know where I can buy drugs in Chicago.THX.

hay kidz don' y'all know jrugs are bad for ya'll???????? my paw says so and he'd a jeen-yuss sow I wuld lisen to him becawz he iz reely smrt

Got some more fire round the chicagoland area- same dank dopeski-some came in lil bags with 8 balls all over it and some in lil bags that looked like super small zip locks with the purple seal

i gotta say i hate it when like 6 brothers rush your car sticking their hands thru your window thrying to throw the stuff in your hand. Thats very unprofessionsal and usually spots that don't got their shit together are the ones that do that shit and its ususally for rocks not blows. i tried red trape and i would put my spots up against it any day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you boti. I got these Heavy D bags tonight that were very very good, better than the red tapes.

The red tape spot is red hot right now, there's po-po left and right up and down, be careful shopping over there yo.

My girlfirends age? Shfifty five...My IQ? Schfifty five! Calm yourselves!

Oxycontin xanax bars percocets and lortab valium morphine patches xtc, its all up for grabs

Lol scarecrow scarecrow what's that your poppin?
A powerful pill they call oxycontin

Oxycontin xanax bars percocets and lortab valium morphine patches xtc, its all up for grabs

Lol scarecrow scarecrow what's that your poppin?
A powerful pill they call oxycontin

i think that song forgot heroin... better and cheaper than oxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.