Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
slantedenchanted said:
Emergency time, mmmkay. I know some decent spots, but mostly ones that are far-removed from the trains for Union Station/the shithole Cicero stop. Um, I wants to go to the city tommorow and pick up a few blows, what's the best bet within walking distance from Union Station or the Cicero shithole train "station"?

Consider the fact that I'm very white, 135lbs, I'm going solo, and I'm on foot. Not a good idea? Eh?
cmon man dont be askin for a hook, just ask ur other dealers

i dont care where you live, go where you see people standing on the corner in front of a shady hotel, or where you see junkies walkin in lookin sick and walkin out lookin happy. if you find a spot like that, there will be a whole block where almost everyone sells dope. chances are youll be able to get a package deal of dope and crack. btw i find it funny when someone says they're not dicksizing, then immediately starts. also, americans dont backpack so his whole argument about american backpackers is a joke.

Xanax-Man said:
cmon man dont be askin for a hook, just ask ur other dealers

I'm not asking for a hook, I'm asking for a good neighborhood within walking distance of the two train stops. I'm not asking dealers so I can pay out of my ass when I could go to the spot myself. Fuck it, I'm not buying heroin, I want to explore the city. So folks, where's a good spot for tourism/sight seeing 8) ?

Maypole, Independence, Grenshaw, any others? Which one has the best tourism out of the the lot?

so anyone want to meet up? i'm going to cicero on foot in a couple minutes with a friend, i'll let you know how it goes. If anyone wants to get together ive already met up with a few blers a year ago and everything went very succesfully. Someone with a car woul be a nice addition to the team :)

sir face said:
so anyone want to meet up? i'm going to cicero on foot in a couple minutes with a friend, i'll let you know how it goes. If anyone wants to get together ive already met up with a few blers a year ago and everything went very succesfully. Someone with a car woul be a nice addition to the team :)
If you want to meetup and hang out with BLers in your area, I suggest going over to North American Social and utilize the roll call thread in your area. Just keep in mind that drug discussion is to be left out of that forum

LvMkngFlwrChld said:
also, americans dont backpack so his whole argument about american backpackers is a joke.

Ummm yes they do. Ever see a hitchhiker? A Freight Kid?

joey_love_420 said:
man if i were you i would save up some money and take a trip out to east baltimore. Its a long haul and costs on the gas but it will be worth it. once you try the red caps, trust me you will never go anywhere but b-town

+1. Baltimore FTW!

sir face said:

As there *still* hasn't been a report I'll assume it either went too well or terribly? :eek:

there is great dope to be found in chicago, you just have to know where to get it. these people talking about Cicero and the westside... fuck that, u get small bags of shitty dope over there.... south side is where its at, the bags are at least twice as big and the dope is to die for, south side is all about business. the high rise projects are the best spot to get dope, but if u are doing that u gotta be on the look out for the police and make sure they dont see u running in and out of the projects.

does anyone know whats going on with the h situation in chicago ive been to my regular spot lately and got burned twice in a row and those guys have always been straight business over there

Last edited:
I was up by cicero the past couple nights. First night went well and picked up some decent 10 bags. Next day the quality wasnt half as good. I offered to pay more for shit that wasnt cut (which i've found before without a problem by simply asking) and was sold two $10 bags for $40. The next day comes and I call the guy and explain how he "accidently" gave me the wrong bags. He sends someone else to bring me 3 apparent bags which were uncut for $15 a piece, which was apparently a deal. These turned out to be the same shit they were selling.

It bothers me that some dealers fail to recognize a long-term investment. They see me as some white kid they can scam for $20-50 but dont realize that they coluld make that 20x over selling me straight bags for a couple weeks. Im hesitant to go back there just on principle. I talked to one guy on the phone and he said he would help me out and even things out, but for all i know i'm just walking in to getting ripped off again.

On the good side though, initially it was very simple to get and I felt safe going up there. They were quick and to the point. The quality up there varies so much that i'm still looking for a new consistent source. I've been hearing a lot about the South side but i'm not sure where to go. If anyone wants to get together drop me a message.

I was out by cicero today and after a succesful score (well the shit wasnt really that good but thats a whole other story) I was waiting for the train when tow guys approached me. "so whatd you cop, was it good?" After some bs questions like that and me just looking at them like I had no idea they told me they were police officers. They started grilling me with questions and wondering why I was in the area, seeing as i'm the only white person within a mile of the place. They threatened to get dogs out here to search me and bring me downtown and the usual police bullshit. I was standing there with a fresh needle in my pocket and 5 bags of heroin in my sock just praying I would make it through this. After consistently denying and sticking to my god awful on the spot story and letting them look at my wallet and in my dunkin donuts bag (dont ask me..) they told me that every time i come up there i'm going to get stopped and will be arrested.

While I was conducting illegal activity i finally know what its like to be discriminated against. The only reason these guys stopped and started hassling me is because i was white in an all black neighborhood. I'm not too bothered by it because i'm not completely innocent but i still found it interesting.

So anyways, just a little heads-up for all the white boys hitting up the spots on the west side.. be careful.

Its like that in every city. In the westside of my hometown, everyone is puerto rican, black or dominican. I stick out like a sore thumb. Interestingly enough, being white helps you to score, as they know what your there for(after initial hesitations due to thinking your police)

plz help someone

Making a visit to chi town and havent been there to pick up in a while, i found out my dude died i got my cola and blows from... can someone tell me a good area to pick up in... atleast where the stuff if decent...

Status
Not open for further replies.