Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular guy's phone was off so had to go to the ghetto and cop, not something I like to do. Went ok, guy wouldn't give us white boys much of a deal but I wasn't trying to argue, I just wanted to get some blows and to get the fuck out. We wait to get out of the hood and stopped at a Wendy's to try some. They were foils, looked ok amount wise, but they had a grain of rice in them. The dope was ok, but I've never got shit with a grain of rice in it before. Have you guys? I don't usually get foils, usually capsules, so I'm that not experienced with foils or copping off the street. All I could figure was something about moisture like rice in a salt shaker.

^^^ I'm guessing the grain of rice was to prevent moisture from getting in and making the dope clump up.

Ornette that rice is to weigh your bag down..

I would think that, but it looked about the same amount as usual, but the dope was kind of clumpy so I figured the cut was hygroscopic or something.

The rice was to keep the dope from stickingtogether. I used to get these green bags with a foil and a staple that had a piece of rice in every bag. They where pretty good, obviously just had to get rid of the rice.

Hi. New to BL. Just wanted to say, the red tapes in the clear baggie were the best around a month ago. I used to get the capsules. Also get the superman bags. Anyone else get those before?

I got these skull bags yesterday..Prolly the fattest bags I've got..
somefire really cause 1 1/2 bags had my dude noddin out in front of his roommate who's not supposed to know

so, drove around for a while today (no luck)...and I dunno groups of people just posted up on corners make me nervous...is it normally like that for you guys, or is it people by themselves?

Stop being a bitch and make eyecontact..they know why your there so all it really takes is eyecontact and a nod..
If your drivin around with your windows up and head down they aren't gonna say nothin to you..

And drivin around in your crown vic and aviators doesn't help

so, drove around for a while today (no luck)...and I dunno groups of people just posted up on corners make me nervous...is it normally like that for you guys, or is it people by themselves?

no offense, but you seem like the type who isn't cut out for this.

Hi. New to BL. Just wanted to say, the red tapes in the clear baggie were the best around a month ago. I used to get the capsules. Also get the superman bags. Anyone else get those before?

ha, I've gotten all these.

superman bags have sucked lately.

Ever try smokin some powder?

I always wanted to try it but never have extra to experiment..I heard its easy to waste that's why
I've never tried it.

I heard its a good rush, you just have to know what your doin so you don't burn it or waste the smoke..
Chasin the dragon or whatever you call it

Imma try it one day..my dude said he might be able to get some tar..just gotta buy it by the gram he thinks..

oh yeah, you can definitely smoke tar and get a rush and get nice and high. I thought you were talking about smoking the powder you guys get over there. From what I hear smoking powder is a waste but this is just what I heard, I've never personally done it to say whether it works or not.

i meant smoking the powder yeah..i heard it gives you a good rush when you chase the dragon with the powder but ive never seen anyone do it..and i never get that much where i have extra to try and be ok wasting some to experiment on a new tehnique to get high

i just mentioned tar cause i might wait to try and get that to smoke since i dont bang dope smoking would be the only other ROA with it

Soooo...yeah, probably not cut out for this open-air bullshit. I'm new to the state, and I'm just used to asking through friends, getting a 1/2g from a "friend of a friend" and being straight. Plus, holy shit there are a lot of cops in those areas! I'm sure most people know this, but wow.

Hey All,

I'm brand new to BL. A very cool site, imo. A little about me, I'm a STL WB, been slamming for 18 yrs. I hold a good job and can afford a daily hab. I also am on a done program. FYI the shit in STL has never been spectacular, but the last few months it has been over-priced g-bage. I am planning a trip to Chitown this weekend (on vacation). Never copped be4... I have read thru the blogs and it appears that it is hit and miss up here. I am willing to chance it though. I don't know what else to ask b/c I don't want to break any rules (hopefully I haven't in my ranting).

I don't live in Chi but drive there every so often to score for my friends and I. I get em individually wrapped tenths. Little foil packages we call "tinnies." It's light brown-white powder--some great dope, although I'm sure the tinny method of packaging dope doesn't all come from the same source. But where I get my tinnies, the dope is usually flame. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.