Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would bet my left nut there is no dope on the street 97% pure. IT ALL GETS CUT. No matter where you live. Sure, the cities with more heroin addicts are going to have stronger dope, but there is no dope above 97% in bags to be sold. Where is the $ in that? Plus look at the DEA microgram, i think the highest i have ever seen there was 93% and that was before the shit was cut...so you kow it's not going out on the street like that, the dope boys wouldnt be making $, the bags would be small as shit too because if they were normal size, people would be ODing left and right.

I remember lacey bringing this up before, about how some dude fell off from a bag of jersey dope which tested at 97% pure, and I'm sure its true but its obvious someone just fucked up and wasn't intending on selling a bag which is that pure. I'm sure something like that has happened everywhere, not just jersey.

Yes, I'd have to say it's pretty low. What does everyone else think? On a weird side note, I got 3 bags of tar off of a random dude tonight. It was the first time I have seen tar off the street.

I would bet my left nut there is no dope on the street 97% pure. IT ALL GETS CUT. No matter where you live. Sure, the cities with more heroin addicts are going to have stronger dope, but there is no dope above 97% in bags to be sold. Where is the $ in that? Plus look at the DEA microgram, i think the highest i have ever seen there was 93% and that was before the shit was cut...so you kow it's not going out on the street like that, the dope boys wouldnt be making $, the bags would be small as shit too because if they were normal size, people would be ODing left and right.

yea hendrix haze was right, good looks there yo. It has happened here before...and there has been dea reports of shit copped off the street, u kno, retail level, already bagged up shit, bein on avg. 72% and goin up into the 90s...years ago the dope game in jerz was just off the fuckn chain, stupid good, it didnt even make sense how good it was, i kno u think oh it dont make sense financial wise and all that bs but real talk I can vouch i been doing dope since 2003 and back then it was just ridiculous, the quality has gone down a lil in the past years but real talk if u doubt that bags in the 90s was bein found on the streets as improbable and crazy as it might sound just check the reports from samples seized by the feds in jerz in 03, 04, once again retail street level end user shit not dope from keys they confiscated or nothing. and 72 was the AVERAGE...not the highest but the AVERAGE for street dope copped on the corner. Ill be the first to tell u the dope game aint like it use to be a few years ago but there is still way better of quality dope here than you will find pretty much anywhere in the US, we dont make this shit up it aint a pissin contest or NJ pride its just that the facts is that in general we got a high average of purity out here and we just reportin on that fact to yall not like we jus pull shit out our asses its the bona fide real deal holyfield yo:)

Yo ChiTown how was the tar? I was just in Kansas and ALL I was getting was tar. How did you like it? I found it to be a little different high, since it didn't have the dorm cut in it, but it was still really good and gave me a pretty heavy nod. You find some disgusting shit on the bottom of your spoon when you cook that shit up though!

^^^ jesus, 72% pure was the average purity for dope being copped off the street? That is ridiculous. Real talk, I'm saving up and making a dope trip out to jersey. Thats just crazy, 72% pure on average. I mean even 50% is great, but going upwards of the 70's just gives me a hard on just thinking about it lol.

Yo ChiTown how was the tar? I was just in Kansas and ALL I was getting was tar. How did you like it? I found it to be a little different high, since it didn't have the dorm cut in it, but it was still really good and gave me a pretty heavy nod. You find some disgusting shit on the bottom of your spoon when you cook that shit up though!

It was really good actually. Good enough that I smoked all if of at once, passed out, and then came to on a random side street lol. At first when I opened the bag I'm like what is this shit? And then I realized I hadn't been jacked. But like I said getting tar off a randm dude in this city has been rare to me.

I'm thinking about moving to New Jersey and blowing every cent I have. Lacey, can I chill at your place? The high will never die.

^^^ jesus, 72% pure was the average purity for dope being copped off the street? That is ridiculous. Real talk, I'm saving up and making a dope trip out to jersey. Thats just crazy, 72% pure on average. I mean even 50% is great, but going upwards of the 70's just gives me a hard on just thinking about it lol.

See now u kno :D U thought i was always talkin some bullshit about the fire out here just cuz I like big uppin new jerz but real talk that was the figures released by the DEA Microgram bulletin for 2004! IDK how it has changed in the past few years prolly went down but even if it went down 15% that would still be straight fire so u cant lose yo...Now u kno why us jersey heads love our diesel so much yo =D

Chitown lol by the time u make it out here i dont even know if i will have a place but I can find u a nice ditch to sleep in ;) Worth it once the dope hits ya youll be fine just come in the summer :D

^^ haha nah it wasn't like that lacey, I knew you weren't bullshitting and have always known that the east coast and more specifically jersey is THE place for good dope. I just like messing with people from jersey because most of the people I have met from there are huge on the state pride, just as I am about Cali, so I just like talking shit in good fun lol. But yeah, I'd assume the average purity did go down a little since 2004, but probably not much. Even if the average is 50%, thats still better than anywhere else in the country.

Last edited:
Wow 72% is awesome, even 50% on average would have most of us from the windy city bound for the floor in a hot minute. It pisses me off how much our stuff here in chicago is stepped on ten fold. Lacey, thanks for the ditch offer, thats plenty fine for me LOL. I'm really thinking about taking a weekend trip out to NJ to experience the upper echelon of diesel. I'm sure I can find a nice 4 hour nap type motel to stay at. Chicago diesel used to have a better consistent quality, I don't know what happened but every spot I used to frequent has become inconsistent, even the good ones go from having great dope to garbage from one day to the next. I know everyone wants that paper, but you would think they would realize that quality brings customers back. And even now my main guy, he acts like he's doing me favor by me spending money. It pisses me off. Sorry for the rant, I'm jealous of our NJ neighbors.

damn I hope I never get to the point where I'm considering on taking a vacation to a place just because the quality of dope is supposedly better there. Especially JERSEY. HAHA.

damn I hope I never get to the point where I'm considering on taking a vacation to a place just because the quality of dope is supposedly better there. Especially JERSEY. HAHA.

I'm not only going for the dope, I'm also going to try and track down Jimmy Hoffa.

Well I guess I killed this thread with my not so funny joke. The punch line is Jimmy Hoffa (Former Teamsters President) is supposedly buried (after getting whacked by the mob) under the football field at the Jets Stadium. Hahhaah hilarious I know. Sorry Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.