Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats crazy a bag of raw with a dormin pill that sounds kinda suspect anyways im not a southsider. but a sox fan if that aint crazy tell me what is.

That is how .10 of raw are sold....Esp down where dude is from but if you buying from a person not a tip. They been doing what he said with the raw & dorm for as long as I know.

Damn well i quess u learn something new everyday.why would you want to cut your own stuff? Anyways it seems like people on here talk more of other things on here other than that 'defense'. So has anybody went out west lately i found a new tip which is fat ang good its more a beige color dope its st8t fire. How about everybody else i never been to the sside so i dont know to much. Has anybody been out west lately let me know everybody elses experiences.

Damn well i quess u learn something new everyday.why would you want to cut your own stuff? Anyways it seems like people on here talk more of other things on here other than that 'defense'. So has anybody went out west lately i found a new tip which is fat ang good its more a beige color dope its st8t fire. How about everybody else i never been to the sside so i dont know to much. Has anybody been out west lately let me know everybody elses experiences.

The only reason they throw a pill w/that is to stretch it out. That .10 of raw should make 2-3 bags rather when they crush up that raw it will look like <snip> worth.
Yea when I use to be at my highest tollerence it was shooting a entire pieace of a half gram in a spoon/tin in 1 shot 1x every 24hrs but by 24hrs I was so sick that all my opiate receptors were empty so the shot felt so dayum good I would get the taste in my mouth & the hair on my neck would stand. That is why the 1rst shot of the day is the best b/c your receptors are empty.

As I 1rst started doing dope in the early 90's I was allways told by people who were teaching me the game saying STOP going to them spots that are so hot when you can get the same dope from a smaller tip w/not that much traffic. Which is true alot of tips have a few diff blocks but it be the same dope but not the same packaging. I use to go to this one tip that was so big that they would have 3 jabs in the matter of seconds & when I got caught in a sting there one time they got 45 people in 20 mins. So just remember that alot of spots that have the bomb will have other corners w/the same.

As in the S.S. Englewood has some real good blows imo.(mods) I'm not giving a location b/c that is Chicao & there is East & west & south.

Like somone mentioned if you going to buy try a few tips & make sure there is a look out 1-2 & then the people selling & say you want one not let me try one & if they good I'll get more b/c then they know you got$$$.
Sorry off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason they throw a pill w/that is to stretch it out. That .10 of raw should make 2-3 bags rather when they crush up that raw it will look like <snip> worth.
Yea when I use to be at my highest tollerence it was shooting a entire pieace of a half gram in a spoon/tin in 1 shot 1x every 24hrs but by 24hrs I was so sick that all my opiate receptors were empty so the shot felt so dayum good I would get the taste in my mouth & the hair on my neck would stand. That is why the 1rst shot of the day is the best b/c your receptors are empty.

As I 1rst started doing dope in the early 90's I was allways told by people who were teaching me the game saying STOP going to them spots that are so hot when you can get the same dope from a smaller tip w/not that much traffic. Which is true alot of tips have a few diff blocks but it be the same dope but not the same packaging. I use to go to this one tip that was so big that they would have 3 jabs in the matter of seconds & when I got caught in a sting there one time they got 45 people in 20 mins. So just remember that alot of spots that have the bomb will have other corners w/the same.

As in the S.S. Englewood has some real good blows imo.(mods) I'm not giving a location b/c that is Chicao & there is East & west & south.

Like somone mentioned if you going to buy try a few tips & make sure there is a look out 1-2 & then the people selling & say you want one not let me try one & if they good I'll get more b/c then they know you got$$$.
Sorry off topic

That's interesting. By raw I'm assuming you're talking uncut or close too it? Out here you'd never get raw in a bag or dose with a pill of cut like like that. Pretty cool though cause then you can make it to the strength you want I guess? Here (on the streets East coast) it's cut and bagged too whatever it is (crap to fire). If you're lucky enough to have a good connect for weight, then there is the possibility to get unbagged grams on up to whatever of the same that's in the bags. Luckier still you can get raw or close too it in bulk and make to your own liking or just personal stash of something top shelf. So I guess that's a Chi-town thing at certain places to get raw plus the cut pill? Does it always come like that or is that certain spot or specific people who do that?

in addition to what phrozen said: it is not ok to post prices in this forum. being new here does not exclude you from knowing and following the rules.

I know its not as desirable but does chi have tar..I assume it does..although I like to snort..smokin to get off would be fun

I know its not as desirable but does chi have tar..I assume it does..although I like to snort..smokin to get off would be fun

I have never heard of it, but I wasn't really directly involved in the heroin scene. My job entails dealing with alot of users and they talk about powder. I'm in Rockford, but its the same dope/sources.

There is alot of tar in Madison, WI though. Weird how two close places have totally different supply routes.

I remember when one of my boys had this raw connect. Dude use to bag his up with a dorm pill right next to a nice chunk of bomb..

Last edited:
i guess i should explain a little that the dope i used to get, when i talk about the raw bagged up with the pill, was from a specific few people by phone only no open air market for dope where i am from... Depending on how much money i had they would sell me half gram or gram too usually in one solid piece. I always figured they sold the .10 raw bags with the pill because a lot of people around this area snorted the dope not a lot of shooters most too scared of needles, anyways if you wanted to mix your own dope up it would make the bag go a lot further i guess. I never did though i would take the dope out and throw the pill away:) I fell off the scene for a couple years when i moved to FL and i am not even sure if the guys i got the dope from still are around

i guess i should explain a little that the dope i used to get, when i talk about the raw bagged up with the pill, was from a specific few people by phone only no open air market for dope where i am from... Depending on how much money i had they would sell me half gram or gram too usually in one solid piece. I always figured they sold the .10 raw bags with the pill because a lot of people around this area snorted the dope not a lot of shooters most too scared of needles, anyways if you wanted to mix your own dope up it would make the bag go a lot further i guess. I never did though i would take the dope out and throw the pill away:) I fell off the scene for a couple years when i moved to FL and i am not even sure if the guys i got the dope from still are around

Ahh, ok. I wondered if that was the common method or a specific group? Sounds like you had a great connect there though. Grams and up in chunk light or albacore ;) is a nice way to go.

yeah wish i still had those connects, unfortunately there are probably only a handful of dope dealers in my town and they are extremely hard to get hooked up with, could drive north and buy from chi

That's interesting. By raw I'm assuming you're talking uncut or close too it? Out here you'd never get raw in a bag or dose with a pill of cut like like that. Pretty cool though cause then you can make it to the strength you want I guess? Here (on the streets East coast) it's cut and bagged too whatever it is (crap to fire). If you're lucky enough to have a good connect for weight, then there is the possibility to get unbagged grams on up to whatever of the same that's in the bags. Luckier still you can get raw or close too it in bulk and make to your own liking or just personal stash of something top shelf. So I guess that's a Chi-town thing at certain places to get raw plus the cut pill? Does it always come like that or is that certain spot or specific people who do that?

on my half I never seen a spot do this but almost all personal dealers who when asking to buy raw & this is crazy insted of selling you a raw gram for <snip> they will raw .10 for anywhere from <snip> & up, so think if you wanted to buy a gram. Ten of them tenth at <snip> you paying <snip>. TO MUCH

YES,,,,They sell it on almost each corner near my crib, but what is better is & they have more of it b/c you can snort this or shoot it which is Karachi, which is tar heroin cut with phenobarbital & it looks like a broken piece of bottom bottle brown color, so you can crush to toot or drop it in water to shoot.
Funny they sell <snip> bags of this,,,WHY NOT <snip> IDK BUT THEY CUT YOU A DEAL IF YOU GET ENUFF. IT'S ALL OVER MY HOOD

YES,,,,They sell it on almost each corner near my crib, but what is better is & they have more of it b/c you can snort this or shoot it which is Karachi, which is tar heroin cut with phenobarbital & it looks like a broken piece of bottom bottle brown color, so you can crush to toot or drop it in water to shoot.
Funny they sell <snip> bags of this,,,WHY NOT <snip> IDK BUT THEY CUT YOU A DEAL IF YOU GET ENUFF. IT'S ALL OVER MY HOOD

How does it compare (quality) to the powder from the other area's like west side? I've personally only done tar when I went out to LA. It was sticky gummy stuff like you'd scrape out of a weed pipe after a while. It also had a strong smell of vinegar. It was good but crude versus the east coast powder. By crude I mean gave a kind of hangover.

I assume its not as good otherwise we would see more of it...

Another question and I'm sure its a stupid one but is opium, tar, or it something differnt

I assume its not as good otherwise we would see more of it...

Another question and I'm sure its a stupid one but is opium, tar, or it something differnt

Nope opium is the gum scraped off the poppy pods as is. The true "raw" I suppose.
Tar can sometimes look quite a bit like opium, but tar has been processed into morphine base and then a heroin form. Also opium smells and smokes/taste's sort of sweet, where as tar (that I've seen) usually has the vinegar smell.

How does it compare (quality) to the powder from the other area's like west side? I've personally only done tar when I went out to LA. It was sticky gummy stuff like you'd scrape out of a weed pipe after a while. It also had a strong smell of vinegar. It was good but crude versus the east coast powder. By crude I mean gave a kind of hangover.

All heroin should have somewhat of a vinegar smell or taste because in theory all heroin is (well powder heroin anyways) crude or raw morphine mixed with acetic acid which is the main ingredient in vinegar, there are other things done when making heroin but basically it is just acetic acid(vinegar) and morphine the reason for this mixture and the reason heroin feels so much more euphoric then morphine is something having to do with the reaction of the two making the heroin give you that rush

on my half I never seen a spot do this but almost all personal dealers who when asking to buy raw & this is crazy insted of selling you a raw gram for <snip> they will raw .10 for anywhere from <snip> & up, so think if you wanted to buy a gram. Ten of them tenth at <snip> you paying <snip>. TO MUCH

also i would like to say i agree with crook on this when i would buy raw by the gram i never got any break it was a straight price whether i bought a tenth or a gram it was all the same, no sliding scale like you would find in herb or blow. Extremely expensive but sometimes if i had the money i would still buy in bulk then i wouldnt have to worry about getting sick, i always liked knowing that when i woke up in the morning i had a nice piece sitting there to take the early morning hebejeebies away

Just popping in to give a quick reminder not to make posts containing language relating to sourcing or price. There are places to discuss that sort of thing, and this isn't it! Gen E has already had to edit some of this, let's take a moment to remember the rules and follow them. Thanks :)

about 90% of the time i get tar, but not off the street, and i have no idea about that karachi phenobarbital cut shit... i am assuming this isnt it though, its usually black, super sticky and really shiny. about .3 or .4 in a shot gets me really fkn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.