Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judt got back from west side today heres a report of some blows

green panthers bags = 1/5 qaulity 2/5 count garbage
no name clear bags = 1/5 quality 2/5 count garbage
spiderman symbol bags = 2/5 quality 3/5 count ehhhh
foil in nike bags = 2/5 quality 1/5 count ehhhh
foil in clear tape = 3/5 quality 4/5 count best in last two days !!!!!!!!!

Just lettin yall know bout these

heard dem black scorpions are garbage but I havn't gotem yet. I make sure I ask if they got these so I don't get them.

Holla if you find some banging shit

sounds like my sisters pontiac lol..

Actually, I just talked to him and asked him about this cause I haven't been in his car in awhile and he actually has 130K!!! In THREE years?!

I mean he also drives from Carol Stream to Lakemore everyday for work, but he's only been doing that a year.

heard dem black scorpions are garbage but I havn't gotem yet. I make sure I ask if they got these so I don't get them.

You ever get green aliens or green "BEST" baggies? J/w what you thought if you did.

No can't say that I have. I don;t live in da city but hav been coping where I live for 3 years and just wanted to experiment so i called so ferinds I know in chi to help me out. the shit I get is sold in shirt 1 tenth, half grams, and grams and the shit if bangin all rocks and ranging from white to tan brown but always banging even the bad shit is comparable to decent blows on the west side. At least with what I have got from like 6 different spots. I dont know if I will contiue to go to the city since me home town of about 100000 has far superior street dope but it is harder to get it off the street but once you get a few numbers they deliver and goy are those halfs fat and sooooooooo good. =D

Even the foils in the clear tape were not as good as half a shirt of pretty good shit by me.

No lie and Im not dissn the city since the prices are cheaper but not relly when you take the inconsistent qulaity into consideration. I would think that all my dope comes from the city but there are bangers in my town that plug and problaby get the raw and since the clintel up here are used to great shit that garbage don't work.

Dealers are cool to, or at least most. I.ve owed one for about a month but he dont bitch he nevershorts and he will even tell me when it will be small and compensates.

The dope up here is just sooo good, at least that what I think. It was fun to go to the city to see how most people cop and since that street shit is only mostly for rock and weed by me (occasionaly H) it was cool to see a different atmosphere.

The hood up here is ghetto to but differernt not so structurally organized more everyone on their own or every gang on their own.

Sorry for gettin off track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found some great shit in Rchester, turns rosey red when the water is in, morelike morphine rush though, pins needles all over, great nod though. In the wax bags no stamp.

I've found that the baggie type doesnt mean anything, it just happens to be the baggies they have at the time. I had a guy who only used superman baggies for like 3 months and it wasnt always the same stuff. It was the bomb, then was ok, then garbage, then ok again. SO in my opinion, the baggie doesnt mean its a certain kinda of shit. Just what they happend to pick up at the store that day.

I know that the brand shit here in chicago is a long way from the advertisment level system of stamp bag branding, but chicago does provide brands on some level it just more based on the different groups of bangers and the bag or color foil from a specfic part of the west or sourth side is important if you are hard in the scene, meaning if you live there or are out there everday coping.

In the chi the gangs work in shifts form da morning till 4 and then from like 4 till 12ish, some close earlier some close for a few hours and only a few are open 24/7 that i have come accorss in the city. All different from the way shit goes down in my city. But back to the point a spcific bag or colored tape will be the same at least for that shift and on a lot of occasions for a few days at least, some for a week or more. However there are many times I agree and you can get lets say a nike bag one day and in a week could get a nike bag that is no where near as good. So for people just searching for spots and are not hard in the scene, the brand might not matter. But for peoople on da streets or coping at least once a day they know what bags or tape colors are good at that spcific shfit, day, couples days. etc.

But you are right in general as in chicago known the good desiel is based on known what corners and dudes on the street tend to have the better shit, or have the number of people within 10 min from your crib that will meet you when you need to go to the grocery store. Its all out there.

I now realize that I am just rambling on and should stop now.

^ Right.

Which is why I asked if you had gotten best or alien bags.

they are gonna have the same shit for a bit so if someone says "these are fire right now" I'm more inclined to go to that spot sooner rather than later.

^ Right.

Which is why I asked if you had gotten best or alien bags.

they are gonna have the same shit for a bit so if someone says "these are fire right now" I'm more inclined to go to that spot sooner rather than later.

The white nike bags i get right now are reealllllllllll good.. no foil inside, staple tho.

I know that the brand shit here in chicago is a long way from the advertisment level system of stamp bag branding, but chicago does provide brands on some level it just more based on the different groups of bangers and the bag or color foil from a specfic part of the west or sourth side is important if you are hard in the scene, meaning if you live there or are out there everday coping.

In the chi the gangs work in shifts form da morning till 4 and then from like 4 till 12ish, some close earlier some close for a few hours and only a few are open 24/7 that i have come accorss in the city. All different from the way shit goes down in my city. But back to the point a spcific bag or colored tape will be the same at least for that shift and on a lot of occasions for a few days at least, some for a week or more. However there are many times I agree and you can get lets say a nike bag one day and in a week could get a nike bag that is no where near as good. So for people just searching for spots and are not hard in the scene, the brand might not matter. But for peoople on da streets or coping at least once a day they know what bags or tape colors are good at that spcific shfit, day, couples days. etc.

But you are right in general as in chicago known the good desiel is based on known what corners and dudes on the street tend to have the better shit, or have the number of people within 10 min from your crib that will meet you when you need to go to the grocery store. Its all out there.

I now realize that I am just rambling on and should stop now.

Pimp, You have no idea how it works in the Chi, so Stop guessing. There is no shifts & there is no times. I am in a Chicago Gang & have worked tips to support my habit. I worked at many tips joe in 20yrs. To all, most tips open 8-10a.m. & will close by 9p.m. or when they run out of the packs if that comes sooner.
Chicago has nothing to do with lableing there bags. There a spots that for example will try 2 make a name for them selves by there package, example back in the day they had a tip called 5 star b/c the foils all had 5 star stickers on them, like they give you in school, so when you can to that spot & asked for blows, "YOU HAD TO ASK IF 5 STAR WAS WORKEN OR they ask you what kind of blows you looken for, now this shit was the bomb so if u answered wrong you gone & they don't care b/c it sold it self. Another tip was the straw blows, they cut lil pieces of a straw & put the foil inside& staple at each end so the snorters can open the foil & snort it up asap.

It all about the $$$, so dude who is talking about gangs learn, there GDz & Vice Lords 4ch & breeds ect.. all working 2gether 2 make money, west side is all lords & 4's as south side is GDz & Stones & Bdz.
I see this guy is talking about going 12ish they closing, truth is when they close which is 9p.m. & they walk away from the tip, that is when the junkies walk & pretend they are dealers & will make the exact same looken shit as it was during the day & rip u off, only time spots are open after 9 is if it be 24/7 & there only be a few but you better be know it be a 24/7 b/c like I said junkies make fake shit up for white pple driving around at night.

I been in this game for a long time, I gots alot more to say but my hands be getten tired. I will deff answer many other pples questions...

(Late)

I've found that the baggie type doesnt mean anything, it just happens to be the baggies they have at the time. I had a guy who only used superman baggies for like 3 months and it wasnt always the same stuff. It was the bomb, then was ok, then garbage, then ok again. SO in my opinion, the baggie doesnt mean its a certain kinda of shit. Just what they happend to pick up at the store that day.

Exactly you are right & sometimes if there 2 many people waiting they will not bag up the 1rst batch but get it on the streets so the pole can leave.
Another thing this is how it goes, the 1rst -5th of the month each month the dope be the best #1 b/c everyone gets there cks & 2nd is b/c those days the $$$ goes to gangs books, like bond money or other shit. That is also it is the hottest on the begening of the month & the end of the month b/c of quatas. Have to be done with the cops

My guy is open 24/7.. He has runners that are willing to meet up with me.. But i guess your talking about street market. But i would have to disagree on the dope being piss at the end of the month, my shit right now is fire. It wasnt good one time last week, just a little less potent. But most the time its just bomb...

No I said it be the best dope 1rst of the month but HOT as hell with cops begin & end for quates.

But aswell the dope could be weak in general, so no matter what kind of mix they put on there it will suck. Yesterday I called my man I use to fuck wit everyday but have not tried anything from him in months,,,14 in a pack for <snip> & I usually shoot four at once & dayumm did it knock me out with a killer rush. But when steady asken him how is it ,,he just says it good, not like any dealer gonna say it sucks, lol, but I talk 2 many pple & word really gets around @ my meth clinic on where the dope is good, it be like a meeting place for junkies on where to guy, & mind I am on a state funded clinic & never paid $1.:)

price discussion is not allowed, please read the guidelines posted at the top of the forum.

if you can find it, the tar in chicago always seems to be more potent than the west side powder...

Just 2 clear this up, powder would never be as potent as tar, & clear this up so all know this I walk out my house daily & they be sellen tar <snip> bags, but Chicago tar is Karachi & it is cut with phenobarbital to make it stronger. I walk pass that shit daily & walk west & get the white people from all over west coast would kill just to try white heroin 1 time & they have tar readily available.
Look your entitled to your own opinon but you must been getting some crap cut 2 shit heroin(white) 2 like tar./B]

Just 2 clear this up, powder would never be as potent as tar, & clear this up so all know this I walk out my house daily & they be sellen tar <snip> bags, but Chicago tar is Karachi & it is cut with phenobarbital to make it stronger. I walk pass that shit daily & walk west & get the white people from all over west coast would kill just to try white heroin 1 time & they have tar readily available.
Look your entitled to your own opinon but you must been getting some crap cut 2 shit heroin(white) 2 like tar./B]

I'm sure everyone has their own preferences, but I have talked to old time junkies (some of these people have had dope habits since the mid 70's) who have heavily used both white powder and tar and most of them tell me they prefer good tar over good powder because tar lasts longer and gives them a heavier nod than powder. They said the only thing was tar is a lot rougher on their veins. I dunno I have only done tar and mexican brown because I live in Cali and I'm sure everyone has their preference.

I see this guy is talking about going 12ish they closing, truth is when they close which is 9p.m.

I thought my spot was 24/7 because Ive been there around 9:30 before and they weres till out, but I guess that was just a one time thing.
Last night I went out west at 10:30 (which being a white girl, traveling alone makes me scared a lil, not eve because its the west side, but the cops seing a white girl out west at that hour... only there for one reason and) So I parked at the spot and waited about 5 mins because people were on a pourch. like 3 cops drive by in the mean time, so I decide to circle the block, Maybe I''ll see someone I missed before. NO luck, just more cops. I waited another 10 mins, and after like 2 more cops went by, I was out. Even though I hadnt gotten anything, I was still scared as hell cuz I hate the pigs and they would have LOVED to pull me over and searched my car, and all for nothing.

Moral of the story is... most spots DO close at 9pm.:X

sounds like my sisters pontiac lol..
dude i put 35k on my jeep evey year from making the 25min trip to newark everyday, sometimes twice. when i got it 3 years ago it had 20k. now 3 years later, 2 years of taking the trip atleast once a day im almost at 115k

I'm sure everyone has their own preferences, but I have talked to old time junkies (some of these people have had dope habits since the mid 70's) who have heavily used both white powder and tar and most of them tell me they prefer good tar over good powder because tar lasts longer and gives them a heavier nod than powder. They said the only thing was tar is a lot rougher on their veins. I dunno I have only done tar and mexican brown because I live in Cali and I'm sure everyone has their preference.

I am just guessing but these 'Ol timers gotta be white? The reason I point that out is that black people will not fuck wit tar, hispanics fuck with it b/c it's right in front of them. But I see you mentioned mex brown, this is NOT TAR!!!mex brown is a more like karachi,,but tar as we all know is heroin #2 or#3 as depends how quick they make it & white powder is #4...The thing is with white heroin, it is powder(when made).When that truck leaves the gates w/all them Kilo's which are about <snip> each then when they get off the compound it turns into <snip> & they take that raw H & split into 2. So from 100 Kilo's is now 200,gets to the main man & they flip each 1 key to about 4. Ect...When it hits the staes 1 kilo has been turned into maybe 20. So know think how many times it's hit when it's get to the states.

When you just playen at street bags you only know that much, but I was doing that for 14yrs & now I'll be 32.
The point we will NEVER HAVE REAL RAW, Rocked up or whatever it has been stepped on so many times it's a joke but thats what we get. Making tar is a very fast easy process, making white is a long process. You need a chemist to make white, not tar.

again, discussing prices is against the forum guidelines. we also do not allow discussion regarding how to rip off people.

I got a lil drunk while typing. So what trying 2 say is in Chi-town, we looken at 10-30% of quality. But you have to know that the shakers have no idea what tip it is going to & the pple who own that corner & pay tax on it which you will never meet never touch it & have no idea what is on it. That have 2 guys who run the spot a guy for a.m. & p.m. but some tips will have 1 guy who is in charge of all actions. If some worker (which alot are junkies) may come back later b/c he has to give his $$$ up & says oh some white boys ripped me off on a whole jab or I hid it when the cops were comming & can't find it, "he is responsiable & may get his ass kicked or next time he works the profit that would be his he has 2 pay off. That is why alot of tips have taped or stapled bags b/c no one can really dip in your shit,

I would fk'n hate when I wld ride west & get 7 bags & 1 was b.s. but wld be shooten 4-5@once & that 1 fake got in, it would fuck it all up, meaning my entire tin wld turn to goo b/c that 1 bag8o

Sometimes 2spirrelgirl you just got 2 shop around & stop going to that 1 spot, go during the day is the best, night is the wirst can't see shit, so by you being white & they see you they will scream ya ya rocks, blows, park, lol & unless you look like a cop they gonna be calling you snow bunny b/c they use 2 do that 2 my ex...

Status
Not open for further replies.