Bluelight

Thread: Chicago heroin

Page 1 of 42 123451121 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Chicago heroin 
    Im not getting anything worth going back for, are there any BL'rs who are finding decent/good/ H?? no need to post specifics a PM would be appreicated or at least give me the hope there is good H out in this huge city....Im starting to lose all hope.

BTW i am in no way asking for a source or looking for one just a general ''is there good dope in chicago question''..

2. Collapse Details

Lookin for the same bro....just posted to your roll call post.....gotta be something out there worth puttin in my arm ya know.....christ rollin to the ghetto to get less than decent blows is stupid and really pathetic.........we just gotta get chi-kids together on BL here....

3. Collapse Details

good idea about getting all the chi bl'rs together!!!

4. Collapse Details

I can get quality stuff within walking distance of a certain station on the west side of chicago....

the kiss prints with red lips are pretty good....

thats all Im gunna say
    Last edited by BigCat007; 21-09-2005 at 05:35.

5. Collapse Details

this is like a fucking mystery puzzle...good shit now i got to figure it out...

6. Collapse Details

I tried some US smack a while ago, all I have to say is the Sydney stuff is WAY better, costs much more but worth it IMO.

Of course I only tried 3 or 4 bags from Jersey, but they are supposed to have the best.

7. Collapse Details

i dunno about jersey but ive had some good blows from chi and some cut up shit thats brutal, guess its all about the who/when/where/

8. Collapse Details

Im from jersey and the quality varies. If you get it from major cities the quality is always very good, but sometimes its excellent.

9. Collapse Details

Is it ever just awful?

10. Collapse Details

Temporary Ban
    CHITOWN....FUCK THE GAY ASS MODS THEY SUCK DICK AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS
    Last edited by BigCat007; 21-09-2005 at 05:35.

11. Collapse Details

Ive never gotten dope thats awful but I do know someone who bought it in the suburbs, away from the source, and it was twice as expensive and cut to shit.

12. Collapse Details

haha i know about stepped on dope all too well...

13. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Could write a novel on buying dope around this country... Basically you have to go to where the Junkies go. Which is dangerous, 95% of the time. You need to offer up a bag to a junkie, get me 2, and I'll buy you one, kind of thing. Then watch where he goes.

The dope users in "better areas" usually don't share their connections, becasue when he runs out, or gets busted, they run out. And they know what that means for them.... sick city!

Chicago used to have this weird Heroin Base that you had to break down with lemon juice or vinnegar. Very nice, had a strong smell to it like tar heroin does.

San Francisco has the easiest to find, and buy, and the cheapest, for a beginer. It is Tar there, at $10 for a little ball of it, wrapped in a peice of bread wrapper, put in a ballon. First time I scored there (tenderloin) I got to the gas station bathroom to do it, opned up this ballon, and the bread wrapper part came out, I thought for sure I had been beat. Then opened the bread wrapper (1" sq) and saw a littel blackish turd, and KNEW I had been beat. Shot it anyway...... MMMmmmmm.... Not Beat. Went back and got Ten more....

You could always pick up a nice OC habit, and then get on a Methadone clinic. You'd get all kinds of connections there. Find an older guy. Get him to tell you about his life. This won't help you score, but might get you to change your mind......

14. Collapse Details

Pct I tried some more shit from jersey and nearly ODed, LOL I take it back I guess I just got a shitty bag that first time

15. Collapse Details

^now thats the respect NJ deserves

16. Collapse Details

Temporary Ban
    CHITOWN....FUCK THE GAY ASS MODS THEY SUCK DICK AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS
    Try Cicero.

You're going to have to know who to throw down for if you want someone to come to your car in some areas.

17. Collapse Details

Originally posted by lilmadox
    Pct I tried some more shit from jersey and nearly ODed, LOL I take it back I guess I just got a shitty bag that first time
    haha yeah its usually pretty good.. ive ben goin to nyc lately and that shit tops jersey for sure

18. Collapse Details

still coming up with less then good..anyone else out in chicago with advice?

19. Collapse Details

^back on heroin?

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Bleek-I dunno about the dope, I dont do H but I do like your "freestyle" quote thingy. PM me about that sometime.

21. Collapse Details

i just moved from nj to indianapolis.....and i'm dying...i HATE having to find new connects...can't even get a sack of good weed ahhhhhh!!!!

22. Collapse Details

^ wow what made you move there?

23. Collapse Details

good question....to go to school (purdue) but mainly because i've lived on the east coast my whole life and just wanted to kinda get away...funny how that comes to bite you in the ass

24. Collapse Details

Ok, time to fill you in on a little fact. America has no good quality dope, period. It's way too overpopulated and it gets passed around too much and passes through too many filthy hands. The more hands, the more greed, the more greed, simple... the more it's gonna be cut.

Also, you guys get your shit from the mexicanos (which have absolutely no idea how to manafacture and process the stuff) and you'd be lucky if you'd be getting "white no. #4" in from the Columbians. Which still, have no idea about how it's processed.

I'm gonna say before this starts a flame-fest though, I don't mean to be dicksizing in terms of who's country's Heroins better. I don't even use it that much. Just trying to let you know, due to the fact we get ours flown in from south-east asia, ours is the best in the west! Always has been and always will be. Also, the fact that there's only 20 odd million people in this country only makes it so there's sweet fuckall junkies around (nevertheless we still have the demand), so as I implied before, no overpopulation where the shits going through about 20 different hands before it reaches it's final destination.

It also helps, that the asians are pretty much the dominating traders in the Heroin industry over here in Australia. and we all know asians are very good businessmen, espcially when it comes to one of their specialities. A chinaman always wants his customer to always come back and will never, ever rip you off.

Come over to Australia if you want the goods. It is that good, you won't even need to shoot it. Smoking or snorting is more than enough.

25. Collapse Details

America has no good quality dope, period
    Where Im from in New Jersey, dope is typically 80+% pure. Thats pretty damn pure. Ours can be snorted for an effect too but a lot of people choose to shoot it because its so much better.

Go back to the Austrialian social forum.

Page 1 of 42 123451121 ... LastLast