• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Things To Mix With Codeine

matt_to_last

Bluelighter
What Are Somethings other than grapefruit juice i can mix with codeine to make it better, preferably OTC and easy to get.
cheers.

search please. been covered many times.

OTC i dont believe theres much else.

Uhh.. shit with antihistamines (sp fucked) like benadryl, tylonel pm...

Its a dirty ass feeling but i don't know nothing OTC that isn't a dirty ass feeling that will help opiate high.

small amount of dxm and small amount of pot and codiene is the best thing ever.

eat some pepcid complete (acid neutralizer and reducer) it will make it more potent.

whats good to mix with codeine?

i have some liquid codeine but i heard that its nto worth it cause you fall asleep before you even get high, so would mixing it with stimulants be any good?
anyways from experience, what would you say is best to mix it with?

I assume it's promethazine/codeine? If so, I would take a low dose of the cough syrup alone and leave the stimulants out of the picture.

If you havn't tried codiene before imo you shouldn't mix it with stimulants

i have some liquid codeine but i heard that its nto worth it cause you fall asleep before you even get high, so would mixing it with stimulants be any good?

either ur in 8th grade or uve never dun drugs

who ever friend told u that either is an addict who just wants u to give it to them...and/or doesnt have a clue what he is talking about

a good first dose for codeine is 100-200mgs, id say take 150mgs...

and u will like it, first experiences with opiates are VERY good.

What else is in the syrup besides codeine? that would help determine how much you could take before falling asleep or getting delerious or other side effects. Also some syrups have acetaminophen in them so watch out for that.

If it's pure codeine syrup take about 150mg's as a starting dose. If it's codeine with a anti-histamine like promethazine or diphenhydramine then don't go over the safe limit of the anti-histamine.

Also codeine can be quite nice especially if mixed with anti-histamines. Don't waste it by taking a stimulant with it.

Having tried taking codeine-extract from pills, I learned that this mixture is _extraordinary_ bitter. Any suggestions what to mix with without "destroying" the codeine itself in any way? :)

either ur in 8th grade or uve never dun drugs

who ever friend told u that either is an addict who just wants u to give it to them...and/or doesnt have a clue what he is talking about

a good first dose for codeine is 100-200mgs, id say take 150mgs...

and u will like it, first experiences with opiates are VERY good.

they werent friends who told me, and i had tried the codeine on its own before i posted this and yes, id say opiates and i got off on a good start.
but your right about the other thing, i havnt really been doing much drogs before, just weed, alchohol and msuh and caps a couple times.
but hell, might as well start learning now.

I find benzos go well with codeine ;). If you have access to some valium or xanax give it a try.

IMO and in my experience, i never fall asleep from codeine, i love the high its so enjoyable, but i guess every ones different, I think you wont fall asleep from it, and its dangerous to mix codeine with other drugs unless youve done it before. remember this is all in my opinion though, it might not effect you the same way. btu have fun, remember codeine is very addictive, but allthough i think its worth it, if your gona do it only on the weekends.