Bluelight

Thread: Drug testing with Target corporation - How do I get around?

1. Collapse Details
    Drug testing with Target corporation - How do I get around? 
    Weed
    Hello people, I've got a dumbass problem on my hands.

Last night at like 10pm, I smoked like 4 bong hits of this dude's shake (he had a lot of shake so the piece was full) and hit a fat J a few times. I then went home later on, went to bed, woke up and realized at 5:30pm today I have my 2nd interview with Target. This Im guessing is the one where I will either be hired or not hired and the drug test will be given...so I'm freaking out. I'd like to know:

-If anyone here has applied or worked for Target and what kind of test they use

-What the fuck I can do now to beat it. I need a job bad and have an interview at a Wawa store on Wednesday but I dont wanna kill my chances of a job here. So I dont want to reschedule but I can if I have to.

-If they use the mouth swab/saliva test, can I get around that easily? My friend got a job at a Genuardi's grocery store and he smokes everyday usually and he took that test and he said they didnt say anything and he got hired. I think he just kind of got the tip wet then held it in the middle of his mouth so no skin touched it.

Any help or comments are appreciated. Thanks.

2. Collapse Details

Oh yeah I forgot to add I shaved my head recently so hair is impossible for them to do off my head, and if it's a piss test, I'll smuggle my roomate's urine in.

3. Collapse Details

apply at walmart

4. Collapse Details

target piss tests arent anything to worry about. if they accept you in the 2nd interview, you have 24 hours from the moment you get hired to go and take the test. the test will be at a different location. when you get there they have you empty your pockets, but that's it. its not a test where the guy goes in there with you and stares at your cock while your peeing, your alone in the bathroom so its coo. u'll be fine using someone elses pee thetest isnt anything special

5. Collapse Details

i worked at target and got piss tested. i smoked the night before the test at some lab, i just drank a shit load of water and took a b vitamin and passed. but i do have a high metabolism. good luck!!

6. Collapse Details

Originally posted by absent minded
    target piss tests arent anything to worry about. if they accept you in the 2nd interview, you have 24 hours from the moment you get hired to go and take the test. the test will be at a different location. when you get there they have you empty your pockets, but that's it. its not a test where the guy goes in there with you and stares at your cock while your peeing, your alone in the bathroom so its coo. u'll be fine using someone elses pee thetest isnt anything special

bingo