• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Introduction & Instructions (Klonopin)

Like others have said.. sticking benzos up your ass is pointless. It really makes me wonder why so many people want to put certain pills in there.. It would make sense if the drug is only worth taken anally. For example, Morphine has an extremely low ORAL (dont know why I forgot that) bioavailability, so nasal, IV, and anal would be the best routes to take. Albeit, when it comes to benzos, choosing to jam them in your ass is a bit homosexual.

Last edited:
psychotiKK said:
Like others have said.. sticking benzos up your ass is pointless. It really makes me wonder why so many people want to put certain pills in there.. It would make sense if the drug is only worth taken anally. For example, Morphine has an extremely low bioavailability, so nasal, IV, and anal would be the best routes to take. Albeit, when it comes to benzos, choosing to jam them in your ass is a bit homosexual.

I guess they say that laughing and crying are triggered by the same mechanism for a reason... I am not sure which of either I am doing after reading this...

I apologize for my mistake re: solubility.

Anal sex is neither wrong nor right in my opinion; it is a matter to be decided between two consenting people. However, no, the rectum's job does not include being penetrated sexually. It's not about if it's morally okay or not. I am merely stating that the rectum/anus has a purpose, and though it can be and is used for other purposes, that purpose has nothing whatsoever to do with inserting pills, penises, or anything else.

My logic on this matter is not "flawed". Did I ever say anything about what a person is allowed to do with their rectum, or any other part of their body? No. Did I say that anal sex or plugging pills was wrong? No. It is 100% up to the individual, and it's none of my business what people choose to do with their own bodies and lives so long as it does not affect mine. However, these actions (anal sex, plugging) are NOT what the rectum is intended for -- that's not WHY we have assholes, speaking from a physiological perspective. We all know how the body works; we know how food is digested and we know the rectum's role in that process. Again, people can do whatever they want with their own bodies; I am not against it, and I have done it myself more than once. I am not telling anyone what they are "allowed" to do. I am stating the FACT that plugging pills and having sex are not the intended function of our rectums. That really can't be argued with, but I would appreciate it if you'd stop twisting my words to make me sound as though I'm against the idea of anything being anally inserted. I am entirely in support of every person's right to choose and do not wish to be perceived in any other manner.

You can choose to be offended, but it would be a miscommunication as illustrated above. As I mentioned, I am bisexual; I have quite a few gay friends, and have been involved in my fair share of anal play, be it sexual or drug-related. A bisexual woman who has indulged in these things, has repeatedly stated that she has NO issue whatsoever with any of it, and who is bisexual herself is telling you in very clear terms that you are misinterpreting me in a big way. I reiterate, I am in NO way anti-gay, so please don't paint a portrait of me as though I am.

I never claimed that the binders would "vanish". Nothing that goes into our bodies simply "vanishes". However, the actual VISIBLE evidence of the binders in pills are, as you said, masked by the natural color of feces. When plugging a pill, if it does not dissolve, the color of the pill/binders IS visible, because it never went through the process of being digested.

I've never had a bad trip? You're really quite presumptuous; I don't claim to know what's gone on in your life, so please show me the same courtesy. I've had more than my share of bad trips, more than one of which ended up in a hospital. It is not your place or anyone else's to assume that I've never had a bad trip. I take Klonopin 3 times daily, which is absolutely enough to keep panic at bay given Klonopin's duration. Since I take them regularly, they prevent not just panic attacks but also anticipatory anxiety that often goes along with the attacks. Please enlighten me as to how the fact that I have managed through therapy and proper medication to quell my panic disorder has anything at all to do with whether or not I've had negative drug experiences in my life.

Fair enough; you did not say that *I* said that. However, read over your comments that I'm presently replying to. You're really quite defensive against a prejudice that I personally do not share. Anyone who believes that rectally administering a pill makes them (or anyone else) gay is, IMO, unforgiveably stupid and narrowminded. If the community generally feels that way, then I am in the minority, and would never say or agree with such ridiculous statements.

Mass misinformation on threads, all over the site, at least much of which has never been corrected? Far be it from me to tell anyone how to run a site, but on such a board as this one, shouldn't misinformation be stamped out? When it comes to drug use, misinformation can be a very dangerous thing. However, it's not just this board that seems to share what I believe -- thus far; I'm openminded -- and I have yet to be able to find (or seem to get anyone else to bother finding) any sort of proof. If all the people on this site who say this method doesn't work are exhibiting mass misinformation, where's the true information to prove such? Is that really a lot to ask?

Sometimes I skip a Klonopin dose or more, be it sheer forgetfulness or another cause; I can usually get through about 24 hours, give or take, before I can feel the anxiety creeping in. It takes under a minute to chew my pill up, and (depending on food in my stomach) anywhere from 15-25 minutes before I feel at least enough of the effects for my panic to begin to ebb. I suppose you have quite a slow metabolism, as Klonopin generally does not take an hour to kick in. Listen, whatever works for you, works for you. I'm not asking you to change that and I'm not against it. I am sincerely just trying to find some factual answers, because I like to know things. Surely you won't fault someone for that.

You have continued to misinterpret my words. You have yet to offer proof. You say my facts are wrong, but you can't seem to explain how or why, or back up your explanation. You insult me and my intelligence. All I want is to have something factual put in front of me that supports your claim; I did not come here to be insulted. I have said over and over that if I am indeed incorrect, I will accept, admit and apologize for it, but as such, no one's proven anything, and you and I seem to be off on the wrong foot, which I find a pity.

--

fastandbulbous:

I am not referring to the colon/intestines/etc. I am referring solely to the anus/rectum, up to the point where one's finger can reach. However, even I *was* talking about the colon, it wouldn't change the fact that its purpose is neither sex nor drug use. I don't need a lesson in what the digestive system does; it DIGESTS, and when it's done, it expels. That's what it's for; that's why it's there. As I've said repeatedly, I have NO issue with anyone who indulges in anything anally beyond biological function and have been down that road myself many times. However, it is inarguable that the anus/rectum/colon does not exist for the purpose of anything that does not have to do with digesting and expelling.

I came to this site because I respect it. I've seen a lot of brilliant conversation here and have learned a good deal just from browsing this site. However, the hostility level surprises me. I am here to teach what I do know, and to learn what I don't. On a harm reduction board where someone, in this case me, truly wants to understand something and why most everyone disagrees with that something, people could stand to be a little more helpful than telling me to go buy myself a textbook. I don't understand why it seems that no one can provide proof that Klonopin/benzos are able to be plugged, or that if they are, they produce an effect worthy of plugging in the first place. That's really all I want to know, but no one seems to be able to show me a single shred of proof. Instead I get insulted and told to go read up on the colon? I didn't come here to make waves with anyone, and do not wish to continue speaking to anyone here in a negative manner. I am merely stating what I have been taught repeatedly and trying to discuss it here as obviously, some people claim that the opposite of what I've always believed is true; I'm very curious to find out for sure. Isn't that part of why BL exists?

If neither of you wishes to provide proof, or if you've already decided that being nice to me just isn't on the menu, just let me know and I'll go away. As I said, I came here to learn, teach, and maybe make a few friends, not get into arguments. My intent is not to discredit, be rude to or cause problems with anyone here. I really do hope this can simply be resolved and maybe you'll realize I'm not the bitch I may seem to be.

--

psychotikk:

I have to disagree with the part about it being homosexual. Homosexual activity implies two or more members of the same gender being sexually involved; putting your own finger up your own ass in privacy isn't gay unless you're having an affair with yourself. I sincerely cannot grasp how making a choice to make, say, an ecstasy pill have nearly twice the effect it does orally, by rectally administering it TO YOURSELF, is in any way homosexual. Perhaps you could explain?

I do agree with you about the bioavailability of Klonopin. You get so much of it orally that it truly seems a waste of time and energy to do anything other than eat the pills, but to each their own.

As for plugging in general, however, it doesn't make you gay: it produces a more intense, faster-acting high, thereby making your experience better and (depending on the drug) making your drug use more cost-effective.

What made me bisexual was the fact that I like to screw girls. Putting ecstasy up my ass didn't do anything but make me roll.

^ Holy fucking crap dude, you need to get succinct, I work all day, when it comes to reading posts I don't want war and peace, know what I'm saying? :)

Anyway. Because of this thread, I now think pharmacology should be part of high school biology. Drugs must be at least partially lipophillic to act in the brain unless they have an active transport system, otherwise they can't pass through membranes and get into the brain, that's how they make drugs which are peripherally selective. The same is true for the nose.

In response to the OP, I second most of what Jamshyd said, though I'm not sure if I buy the "lactials" "lymph" story... I just think the clonazepam passes through the membranes of the cells, because thaat's what fat soluble stuff does.

I'm horrifically verbose. I apologize. Feel free to skip my blathering; it's probably not worth your time, anyway. :) I write a lot, and I type really fast, so I don't notice how much I write until it's already there.

I just got a little heated because I feel a bit jumped upon, though perhaps I brought it on myself.

I could continue to rip appart your (unnecesarily long) posts for all their logical fallacies, but unfortunately I have other things to do in life and am currently short on Amphetamines 8)

Let me just say this:

You calim that you KNOW how the intestines work. Yet you DO NOT, evident from your posts. BOTH of us advised you to read up on the subject and inform yourself, yet you STILL claim to KNOW and you STILL ask for legit. proof, and still REFUSE to look it up, and waste everyone's time by taking out a tiny line in my post about homosexuality (read: that was intended as a joke) and writing an essay on it, then telling me that I'm "insulting" your intelligence.

Please, stop wasting everyone's time. You can apologize all you want. You can kill someone and keep saying "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be violent, I'm sorry" - it won't change the fact that you're at fault.

ratherbewater said:
I came to this site because I respect it. I've seen a lot of brilliant conversation here and have learned a good deal just from browsing this site. However, the hostility level surprises me. I am here to teach what I do know, and to learn what I don't. On a harm reduction board where someone, in this case me, truly wants to understand something and why most everyone disagrees with that something, people could stand to be a little more helpful than telling me to go buy myself a textbook. I don't understand why it seems that no one can provide proof that Klonopin/benzos are able to be plugged, or that if they are, they produce an effect worthy of plugging in the first place. That's really all I want to know, but no one seems to be able to show me a single shred of proof. Instead I get insulted and told to go read up on the colon? I didn't come here to make waves with anyone, and do not wish to continue speaking to anyone here in a negative manner. I am merely stating what I have been taught repeatedly and trying to discuss it here as obviously, some people claim that the opposite of what I've always believed is true; I'm very curious to find out for sure. Isn't that part of why BL exists?

I need to comment on that because I feel strongly about it. Unlike many people, some of us post of this site MAINLY for the purpose of harm reduction. I know I do.

YOU give us MISinformation. WE try to inform you. YOU REFUSE our information because you say it is not legiatamate, SO, WE tell YOU to go read a textbook and check for yourself. Yet YOU refuse to do so. Just WHEN will you NOT be insulted? when we say that you are absolutely right about everything??

I know I posted twice and said pretty much the same thing, but I did it because I think this is what you need to focus on, instead of writing meter-long logical loops about absolutely nothing important.

The next time you write us an essay of logical errors ignoring the main point, I will repeat myself three times, and then report you to a mod. Geez.

I don't need a lesson in what the digestive system does; it DIGESTS, and when it's done, it expels.

I think you do - although it's primary purpose is to digest food, it carries out a whole load of other functions involving such things as water & electrolyte balance along with the kidneys.

I am not referring to the colon/intestines/etc. I am referring solely to the anus/rectum, up to the point where one's finger can reach.

Then yes you are: Once your finger goes past the sphincter that keeps the whole thing closed, you're in the colon. The rectum is the whole system that keeps it closed. Once you've moved past the sphincter, you're past the rectum and in the colon.

However, it is inarguable that the anus/rectum/colon does not exist for the purpose of anything that does not have to do with digesting and expelling.

As Jamshyd has said, have a look in a physiology text book. The primary purpose of the colon is to reabsorb water & electrolytes from the faecal mass. This is to do with electrolye/osmotic balance as opposed to absorbing amino acids, sugars etc. Placing drug solns into the colon is utilizing it's primary function to get drugs into the bloodstrean in a quick & efficient manner. Now snorting drugs is an example of using a part of the body for a task that is totally alien to it.

If neither of you wishes to provide proof

Have a look in a physiology text book (again). That's all the proof that's needed. If you can't be bothered to do that, but instead expect us to go hunting for diagrams of the intestine, you'll wait a long time. Part of learning is using your initiative and not waiting to be spoon fed facts. I'm not being unpleasant or caustic, just pointing out how education works once you get past school level.

^ I still think the other guys point is that yo ass wasn't made for absorbing drugs...

Yes, but the body wasn't designed to take drugs period. Other than the oral route, all methods of drug admin are not what the part of the body was designed for - all rectal admin does is utilize the colon to absorb ions other than normal body electrolytes. Now snorting drugs is something a sight more alien & smoking, well thousands of people dying every day means I don't have to add much about that route

Yes, but the body wasn't designed to take drugs period
^ Yes, I suppose that is a point... though the small intestines were deisgned for absorbing stuff a lot more than the colon...

ratherbewater said:
I'm horrifically verbose. I apologize. Feel free to skip my blathering; it's probably not worth your time, anyway. :) I write a lot, and I type really fast, so I don't notice how much I write until it's already there.

I just got a little heated because I feel a bit jumped upon, though perhaps I brought it on myself.

It was supposed to be more of a joke than anything.

The best way to ingest or any benzodiazepine, is Sublingual (under the tongue)!! Period.... It bypasses the stomach and goes straight to the blood. I have an panic disorder for ten years and have been prescribed Klonopin. Sublingual is by far the best method for quick relief, and when i ever feel a panic attack coming on, i crush one pill up with my teeth and put under the tongue. Works in about 2-4 minutes as, compared to oral administration 30 mins. Also hits you alot harder than oral administration.

Last edited:
Well, here's hoping i get flamed... :)

I'd say the body is made to take drugs. At least as much as it's made to take food...

the body deals with what is thrown at it. if it can do it... it will. if it can't... it won't.

I actually totally agree. It is almost impossible to draw the line between "food" and "drug".

Though I am not sure if this calls for resurrecting a thread about the rectal administration of Clonazepam ;)

Well,I'll find out soon enough.Took 3-2mgs Klon oral,just took 1.5mgs rectal.We shall see.
2 hours between oral and rectal.

don't plug them, if u want them to kick in faster just put them under your tongue, i'm prescribed klonopin and whenever i want them to kick in faster then just popping them i let them dissolve under my tongue

they are pretty tasty too atleast the teva generics i get are.

i have tried snorting kpins before once, i did two mgs and honestly dident feel anything. I feel pretty good of one mg taken orally but the insufflation just did absolutely nothing for me. My roommate however swears by it.

so if a chick plugs is she a homo? haha

im addicted to the needle and often find myself in situations where i have an abundance of pills i cant shoot and no injectable drugs. Years of railing dope and snorting coke then switching to blowin clouds, has left me with a slight disgust at the thought of ever feelin the drip again, so snorting pills is not an option and eating them just reduces the thrill of the whole experience. so i researched my options and stumbled upon this thread. Reluctant to stick a pill up my ass, i took a shot of Sailor J, and got right to work on preparing my solution with 10 sublingual xanax .25mg, and 2 klonopin 2mg, finely crushed and disolved in .5ml sodium chloride (a solution far too thick to possibly inject into any vein) pulled up into a syringe with no needle, lubed up the tip and took a deep breath and went for it. before even pushing the plunger i felt an immediate orgasmic type pleasure which made the rectal administration that much more enjoyable ;) well it took about an hour to actually take effect but it was def a fun experience and alternate to my poor vein aabuse, so im glad i found this thread. while i give my arms a rest, the thrill of plugging is suffice. Now, im a female who enjoys occasional anal sex and so my question to some here is how does a male sticking a pill up his ass make him gay? if he got some kind of pleasure out of the process, before the high, he might have homosexual tendencies (which is fine too, to each his own, who are we to judge) but it doesnt make him gay. and i give lots of credit to all the straight guys out there who are secure enough with their sexuality to admit to plugging.