Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television South Park

rate it

• Total voters
"I don't know weather to watch Yo Gabba Gabba or go out and tame some strange"

800px-TamingStrange00039.png

favorite scene of all time - when they show Craig eating dinner with his family and they all flip each other off

favorite episode - Giant Douche & Turd Sandwich

favorite character - Mr Garrison

favorite celebrity they made fun of - Phil Collins

You're getting older

What are your thoughts on the South Park episode? I found it incredibly depressing and the few times i've seen it it has moved me near tears. Stan becoming cynical, depressed, and completely disinterested in life is something I can deeply relate too.

What are your thoughts on the South Park episode? I found it incredibly depressing and the few times i've seen it it has moved me near tears. Stan becoming cynical, depressed, and completely disinterested in life is something I can deeply relate too.

Inb4 goosebumps

It's from last season, or the season before. New episodes start in September though!

Well, season 22 is here. What are peoples favourite episodes? I've just been reminiscing; going to have to download them all:

Scott Tenorman Must Die
Over Logging
Awe-somo
Ginger Kids
Make Love, Not Warcraft
Die Hippie, Die
Goobacks
ManBearPig

South park on form = <3

Apparently they take the piss out of Black Panther, can't wait to see that one =D

Well, season 22 is here. What are peoples favourite episodes? I've just been reminiscing; going to have to download them all:

Scott Tenorman Must Die

that or chickenlover or one I'm not thinking of

Casa Bonita

EasygoingFaithfulCaudata-size_restricted.gif

Casa Bonita! Casa Bonita! Food and fun in a festive atmosphere.

The menopause episode was great. Classic Randy. Classic South Park... and the DNA episode last season was great too. This show has aged extremely well, considering it's almost entirely written by one man. It's better than any of the other old animations that are still around (Simpsons / American Dad / etc).