• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television South Park

rate it

• Total voters
its definitely one of the best shows out there... i liked the two part "do the handicapped go to hell?" episode where cartman becomes a southern baptist style evangelical preacher.

TV: South Park! Favorites...?

Upon searching around the Film and TV forum, I was surprised to see that there was no South Park thread! So alas, I started one.

What is your favorite South Park moment/episode/quote?

Well...

~Vico

Last edited:
Way too many moments for me.
I am a massive South Park fan, love it to bits. Would trade my brother to meet Trey and Matt (and possibly my mother).
SP is in its eighth season now and it is refreshing to see that there are lots of fresh ideas and jokes being implemented. Season 8 has started strongly, the first episode (Fun with Weapons - anime) was a great series opener and the others have been great also.
Favourite Episode? Once again too many though I really, really, really enjoyed the "Crazy Crips" episode and the "Christian Rock Band" episode.
South Park is for me on par with Family Guy as far as my favourite animated series is concerned.

That's funny, I was just thinking about why there wasn't a Southpark thread. I think it's genius, just because of Matt and Trey's ability to write around current events. It's hard to pinpoint a fav. episode, but the most recent one where Cartman acts like a retard is just hilarious. They make fun, but at the same time give credit to those they're making fun of. And I agree with Dandy, Southpark and Family Guy are my fav animation series.

Trey and Matt are fuckin smart as shit. This is one of few TV shows that actually have some significance. Jimmy has to be one of the greatest characters, the "Crazy Crips" episode was hilarious. I hope they never stop making this show.

When Cartman sings "Kyles Mom is a Bitch" off the South Park movie... Good stuff.

I love so many things about SP, i'll just add to it when i think of things. :)

~Vico

vicodelicious said:
When Cartman sings "Kyles Mom is a Bitch" off the South Park movie... Good stuff.

I love so many things about SP, i'll just add to it when i think of things. :)

~Vico
LOL! I got that off of Kazaa and laughed my ass off. Especially the end where he's like "I really mean it...Kyle's mom........! Funny shit!

Last edited:
Favorite Quotes? So many!
How about:

Kyle: "Where'd you get the rest of that semen?"
Cartman: "Some stupid asshole in an alley gave it away for free. All I had to do was close my eyes and suck it out of a hose."

the threads have now been merged, as they were ostensibly covering the same ground.

anyway, i haven't watched this (mainly due to lack of time) since about season four, but every so often i catch an episode and i still find it hilarious. my favourites would have to be "chinpokomon" (omg, that has me in tears every time), the "sexual harassment panda" ep, like alasdair said, and also the "cherokee hair tampons" episode.

matt and trey are just quality =D

"chinpokomon",
quality, -- ROFL - 'shoe'.
'sexual harassment panda' -- the song that plays when he enters is mega-funny, more mega than MeGa-Tron himself.
There is a new episode -- sooo RANDOM! season seven called "South Park is so Gay".
It is basically an episode about the whole "metro-sexual" thing and the effect it has on the South Park people, very very funny. The Queer-Eye guys are in it - if you hook it up, you shall be in for a surprise.

Rollingrrl said:
personally they all rock of course but the one with Mr.Garrison trying to get fired and shoving Lemmiwinks the gerbil up Mr.Slave's ass and they keep doing the folk LOTR-ish song about Lemmiwinks finding his way out of the gay man's ass. Its fucking hilarious.

i agree
lemmiwinks rocks!!

This thread rocks :) It's too hard to pick just one SP episode...I mean, so many moments of genius, clarity, and downright truth...I would have to say I'm pretty biased towards any episode with lots of coverage of Butters or Kenny (and I realize that's a ton lol)...The newer "You got Served!" episode definitely has a place in my favorites, what with Butters being a tap dance champion and cutting it out to "I've got something in my front pocket for you" and proceeding to massacre 12 people lol...Also, The Russel Crowe Show almost always nearly brings me to tears I laugh so hard...

The episode with Kyle's cousin was great.

"You have to CONCENTRATE if you want to pass this class"
"Well, maybe we should send him to a concentration camp!"

The one a few weeks ago with Mel Gibson and Hitler Cartman was one of the funniest I've seen in a while too.

I loved the episode when they get a mascot to teach kids about sexual harrasment. The Sexual Harrasment panda.

It makes me a happy panda.

Anyone watching the Season 8 marathon tonight on ComedyCentral? South Park the Movie is on after it too. Starts at 9pm EST.

Good stuff!