• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Snort ice?

^ Agreed. After researching the various chemicals present in the contact lens specific saline, those being -

sodium chloride (0.665% );
sodium perborate; and
hydrogen peroxide (0.006% )

I can almost see a benefit of those chems being present, especially the salt as many harm reduction sources for removing chemicals from the mucus membrane suggest adding salt to the water.

^ It is all about the concentration of the meth, not the amount of powder thats put up there.

Take this as an example - a container of hydrochloric acid you may put in your pool.

One container has 100ml 30% HCl. The other container has 500ml 6% HCl.

The amount of HCl in each container is the same. However, you put your hand in the 30% container and you will get some nasty burns. You put your hand in the 6% container and you probably will only feel a slight irritation.

Powders might be slightly different. But a well mixed sample of glucose and meth (1:1) will be absorbed together by the moisture in the membranes forming if you like a solution of 40% meth rather than say 80%.

Perhaps a more obvious example is to just ask yourself why heavily cut gear does not burn and strong gear does. Its because the strong gear is more concentrated and causes more irritation when it is insufflated and absorbed.

How does the original poster know he definately has 4-MAR? Maybe he got it sold as Ice, then seletced a chemical name from here or erowid?

^ Assumptions. I guess we can only just take his word for it. At the end of the day the thread could be a good reference (perhaps :) ) for someone considering snorting 4-MAR in the future.

Does anyone know how to take glucose out of the ice mix? One of my friends can get some cut ice (crystal methylamphetamine) and I want to know how i can remove this so i can smoke it....

i would really like to see 4-mar gain its own slang term or for everyone to start using it because there has definately been 4-mar getting around in brisbane at least... it costs about the same as high priced meth (which seems expensive when meth prices fall) but for anyone who knows the difference (not many) it is WELLLLL worth the extra! i may be wrong but i believe its actually cut with meth (by bastards ;P)

im hopefully gettin my hands on some 4-mar soon and i will run the old ez-tester over it to be sure and give it an lil snort snort and tell yas how i go :) if u see someone on the news with a hole in his head after snorting THE DEADLY DESIGNER DRUG METH THE CLEAR CRYSTAL MITSUBISHI (lol) it means dont snort 4mar and the media is stupeeeed :)

I remember last year i got some real good 4-mar in brisbane valley better than any crystal meth i ever had. In the GC all i find is meth... but always cut with glucose.

Is it just me or why is everyone so afraid to smoke ice (4-mar or meth)? I would rather be more addicted then walking around with a gaping hole where my nose used to be. If you like cars, at least you can say that its a permenant body mod for hi flow air intake and will speeds u up 8o ... fucking tweakers 8)

Last edited:
Id limit what you put up your nose if I were you. I used to be a big fan until my friend sneezed most of the inside of his nasal cavity across the room. Who knew so much would come out of those little nostrils.;)

lorenzo: Try washing the glucose away with acetone - search for "acetone wash" for more info, it's been discussed in a few threads regarding washing impurities out of cut-meth.

BigTrancer :)

^ BigTrancer thanks for that man... I'll give it a try as soon as i'm back in the Gold Coast.

BTW Jupiter blue I also was an advocate of snorting till i started to notice dripping sounds comming from the insides of my nostrils... I'll think i'll smoke whatever comes my ways, cause at least my lungs won't excerete anything on anyone or anywhere at any random time ;), and I can live in lala land and pretend that my body is just fine 8).

Last edited:
A 'friend of mine' snorts ice all the time. Like others have said, it's best to cut it first. My friends cuts her meth with dexies, it's smooth as... she uses roughly the formulae 1 dex to 1 point of ice. Bulks it out, doesn't hurt your nose, far less unpleasant, etc. You can cut to >1 dex or <1 dex depending on taste. Just make sure that you crush both the ice and the dex up into a fine powder first, you're set.

Yumm yummm can't wait until the weekend :)

you mean my suggestion? 'sif it does. Seriously, though, can you point me to evidence of it being more dangerous than straight meth?

I think dim_mak is referring to the tabloid headline that portray the mixture of 'pharmaceutical speed' with regular speed.

BT ;)