Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Snort ice?

dada

Bluelighter
Hey i did a search n came up with nothing jus wondering if anyone can tellme if snorting ice(4-mar) is an effective way to have it. Im sick of crackies because they seem to have a one after the other effect the boom its gone!

I've personally only heard of people smoking it or ingesting it orally, but this, taken from old posts on alt.drugs.chemistry indicates it can be insufflated. I should add though that the 4-MAR would need to be in a salt form i.e. not the freebase.

Some drug dealers are marketing Ice as cocaine or crystal methampetamine. Ice may be taken in powder or liquid form. Most users snort it or mix it in a drink. A small percentage of users administer it intravenously.

From Rhodium files hosted on designer-drugs.com

Please note that this paper was never "HTML'ed" be Rhodium, which often indicates some elements were never verified.

my friend did snort it..

because he was real hung over at work once and wanted to keep going..

he ended up vomiting alot getting very sick, passing out..
he did not look pretty at all...

It has been done by a few people here. The drug is around a bit lately (on it now!) while most prefer to smoke it, others (myself included) choose to IV it. I hear from friends that its incredibly harsh on the nose. Of course snorting is effective as the effects hit quickly but not as immediate as when IV or smoked.

def. works, hurts the nose a little, not as bad as K

yeh ive had no dramas with snorting it. i prefer snorting it than smoking it actually. just crush it up real fine. it does burn a bit thou. dont do it too often, or it will start to fuck up ur snoz.

i have seen a mate snort small shards before thou, haha. they would have just slid down his throat probs.

edit: ive never snorted 4mar however, just the other stuff we call ice.

Last edited:
^^ 4mar IS ice...i think
unless ur callin ice, meth

^^ yer we call ice meth... i've had mates that snort it.. i normally smoke it, but have had it orally... personally i would rather eat speed than meth.

i knew a guy who used to snort ice every weekend! and were talking decent sized lines.. he ended up getting a hole in his nose and needing surgery

For the sake of clarity, from this point on only refer to 4-MAR in this thread, and to further avoid confusion lets call it 4-MAR or 4-methylaminorex or 4-methyl-5-phenyl-2-amino-oxazoline, but not ice please

Maybe to save confusion we can just refer to 4-MAR as just 4-MAR all the time and nothing else. Just a suggestion.

i dont see what the big deal it shud be a law that is ok to do these drugs if people Call 4-mar ice and crystal meth ... crystal meth i too hate the confusion

Crush it very fine and then cut it 1:1 with glucose.

There is no problem with cutting your own gear - you are not losing anything!

Why snort high purity meth that will destroy your nose. Lower the purity and just snort a bit more. You will be much better for it.

Before you crush all your ice, crush a little bit and leave it out in the air over night. If it dissolves then consider only crushing small amounts and cutting with glucose at a time.

"Ice" that absorbs moisture from the air will do so far more rapidly when a fine powder rather than chunky crystals. Even when cut with glucose it can turn to mush.

ive snorted it spenty a time, most of the time two lines one up each nose at the same time little bit tricky with notes so use straws i found it made me very snapy but good fun
ps: shouldnt use notes for snorting cause of the backtiria(spelling)on the note so when u snort it cutes ur nose then what ever germs are on the note enter the cut and can lead to moles in your nose
so always use a straw

^^ but notes are sexy, so what u do is roll a note up, and get the orange material bit of the end of a cigarette (rip out the filter), then fit the rolled up note through it, works great :D

ya need a filter to roll up a note?? haha

Are you sure this stuff you got is 4-MAR? if so, don't ya just need a little bit to get ya 'peak' unlike meth..?

^ I'm sure it would be used to hold the note together, rather than holding it with your fingers. :)

^ Definately, I thought that was obvious, but I guess not ;)

If you are going to rail it, best to practice some harm minimisation and clean the nostrils out afterwards. Saline solution in a nasal degongestant spray bottle is just about perfect but you can also just snort some clean water up your nose and let it run out.

Just on Saline Solution though... Is anyone able to provide any input as to whether you can use contact lens type saline solution for nasal cleansing, or should you only use sterile saline solution as is the case with IVing?

Last edited:
^ If you are going to administer a substance such as ice or speed intranasally, I'm sure the sterility of the saline solution wouldnt really be an issue. Meth/4-MAR would definitely not be sterile.