• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

sleep deprivation=hallucinations?

billbong

Bluelighter
Have you ever had lallucinations from sleep deprivation, how long did it take you, what did u see ect?

yeah i have, my friend deprived himself of sleep, he started hallicunating and tripping out around the 90th hours...thats a long ass time and i doubt its worth it at all

stayed up for over 72 hours, used a few very large doses of adderall on the first day but no more drugs afterwards, i just couldnt sleep for a couple days. it was very very intense by the third day, i no longer felt tired whatsoever, and if i didnt keep my eyes focused the entire world around me would transform as if i was in a dream. more visuals than i've ever had from any trip. i hadn't eaten ANYTHING for the 3 days, so that may also play a part in it.

I had to drive a long distance and at about 50 hours of copious amounts of caffeine and road time I started to see people walking across the road... Not pleasant. Sleep deprivation that leads to hallucinations is truly TERRIBLE, IMHO. Then again I get a wee bit edgy.

I've never been able to stay up continuously but last summer I was averaging less than one hour a night and after about two weeks of that I saw a freaky looking baby screaming at me on my lunch hour. It was unpleasant.

Yep i done it before

You do definately trip out.

i also did it without eating too

I saw shit like a pencil start crawling along the floor like a inchworm and shit like that

and eventually everything was just whooshy like i was seeing it from underwater...everyone else just bout described it fine

It took me about 2 1/2 days to start seeing things real bad. They were more amusing then scary, but when I started hearing shit (buzzing, like a bee) that is when things started getting pretty creepy.

Specially when your in a hospital getting questioned by the doc. and your seeing little flying streaks and start hearing buzzing fly by real fast! Crazy stuff.

Aye, I’ve not had any visual hallucinations but I’ve had auditory ones. I used to continually hear people calling my name and people talking to me due to lack of sleep. Was quite freaky, I went through a day or two of this and thought fuck this shit I am getting to bed.

i enjoyed the hallucinations actually, though i probably wouldnt go through all the trouble. it felt similar to being in a lucid dream all day. everything seemed to be "gelatin-like", i guess is the best way to describe it. the hallucinations are pretty similar to those of deleriants, but i would rather have sleep dep visuals/audios than those from deleriants, deleriants are much more scary and confusing than sleep dep in my opinion.

I see shaddows and faint wavey images the first day after 0 sleep... Today I went through out the day just pumping more caffeine into me, and i had nothing bad happening to me just the lack of energy in the latter part of the day.

I dislike insomnia :p

Nothing is creepier than paranoia induced by weed + sleep deprivation. I was averaging 2-3 hours sleep a night for 2 weeks. By the end of it, i was seeing shit out of the corner of my eyes all the time, tracers, subconscious halucinations, i was just generally fucked up even though i was only smoking weed once every 2 days.

One day i went for a walk along the beach, while in this state and stoned, and i kept seeing shadows dancing across the sand, like shadow people described by meth users. They looked like a group of people hanging out, but to me it was the ultimate paranoid trip becus i kept looking behind me trying to figure out where they were, or where the shadows were coming from.

This sounds like it could be fun to try once in your life... Might try it over my holidays.

Harm Minimisation++ :D

Many many many times. The first thing I notice when staying up for days on speed is the auditory hallucinations, often starting with a bunch of voices talking just far enough away so I can't make out the words.

One time I stayed up for a couple of days in the Middle East and then flew from there to China through Amsterdam, a long ass flight. I couldn't sleep on the way to Amsterdam, was just coming out of a warzone in Palestine and feeling some culture shock.

I walked into a coffeeshop in Amsterdam during my 5 hour layover, and smoked a joint of what I was assured was reallu good Haze. The art on the walls turned into anthromorphic shapes, some cartoon characters.

I especially remember a hippo spinning in circles and dancing all over the wall in bright colours, accompanied by a strange mumbling kind of beat that later turned out to be muffled Dutch from surrounding tables.

Sleep deprivation does scary things, it's only amusing in retrospect. Don't even get me started on getting back to the airport and onto the flight while hallucinating hippos...

It's pretty hard to concentrate too. You'll walk out of one room and wonder what the fuck were you doing. You can't pay attention to anyone, you don't listen, you can't remember shit.

i'll always hear someone saying my name or see cats crawling around my floor or something else really unpleasant

once i did see rhinoceros horns on everyone but that was because of acid not because of sleep deprivation & was really much more fun

In my early college days, before grad school, I was much less responsible and stayed up for about five days on caffiene and ephedrine. The last thing I remember clearly is going to take a shower and then waking up later the next night. I was told that I was in the shower for something like seven hours with my clothes on and my roomates found me in there eating soap and told me to go to sleep. Crazy times...I know staying up that late is really bad for you, and staying up late enough to hallucinate is even worse.

I assume you're not talking about meth, which most people start to get visuals off, after a few days. But one time I drove from KS to KY, and back, nonstop. After I got home, up maybe 72 hours (no drugs) I smoked a fat joint, and while I didn't get visuals, I had the most intense +4 of my life (on Dr Shulgin's scale) I thought it would knock me out like a light, but I was up for hours, INTENSE introspection.

oh sleep dep is EVIL.

Back when every single weekend was spent up, not eating, and just ingesting copious amounts of everything, i used to hallucinate like a mutha fucker!! Scary shit too.

I remember a fair few times, id get so paranoid that it was real id start crying, just randomly. And once, my walls were melting, and shit was coming out of them, edging closer to me. Then i go to lie on my bed, and before i get on it, it turns to water!!! 8o and starts rippling and shit!! so i just stand there, looking around at all this shit that looks like smoke swirling scaring the shit out of me!

Then, another time, i come home from a speed binge, 3rd day awake, open the door to my room, and i scream and jump back in fright. I had seen this MASSIVE person/ghost whatever the fuck it was right in my face and i thought it was going to kill me. So after my heart calms down, it goes, and i go straight to sleep. Too scared to open my eyes because i was hallucinating to badly. :(