• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Nice Things to do for Your Boyfriend

A non-sexual thing my b/f likes me to do is give him attention while we watch a movie. I get the foot spa out, fill it for him, let him soak, and add more hot water when it needs it. Then I use the minty stuff and a pumice stone and scrub him. After he soaks again for about 10 more minutes, I dry him off and give him a really long foot massage with lotion. And to backtrack, while he's sitting there soaking, I make him drinks, give him a back rub, and do anything else he wants.

I think I enjoy it as much as he does. :)

if you guys are in it for the long haul then no matter what times are gonna flip...and what would i have my girl do for me? i know that one morning my girl had to get up early and i stayed in bed but of course she gave me a kiss and i kinda woke up...but as she was leaving she turned around and kinda looked at me and ran towards me and pounced on me giving me a huge hug and another kiss before she left....it was funny cause when i woke up i vagley remeber it...i was like did you do that?...any ways that let me know she really liked me...;)