• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Nice Things to do for Your Boyfriend

a good thing to do for your fella, is give him £1000 bucks and tell him to go spend it and never tell you what he did with it!!!!!!!!!!

wake him up with a pre shower blowjob, take a shower together, suck him off again after breakfast before heading out the door, give him a blowjob in the car whilst driving, swallowing neatly ... giving another blowjob on the car ride back home...giving him an impromptu blowjob while he is on the computer, on the phone, cooking dinner, washing the dishes...
um did i mention it all? yeah.

what a dick face, wtf is going on with this shit? from the scenario you described, he seems pretty jerky and you deserve better.

heres some ideas for the rest of you who care, and for when you get a good guy to spoil:
1. bake him his fave cookies, homemade.
2. buy him a cd/dvd hed like and watch/listen to it together
3. buy your bf something online, and have it sent to his house. you get mail and a present. yay.
3. get massage oil and give him a full body massage
4. tell him to meet you somewhere (like an intersection, corner, busy one though so you wont look out of place), dress up slutty, get in the car and blow him...ok so i stole the other ideas mentioned above...but theyre guys and know what they want
5. buy him flowers, or pick flowers
6. get some sexy lingerie and wear it around, or booty shorts
7. take nude pictures of yourself and send them to him, only if you trust him
8. my bf says to make coconut rice, he likes it.

let us know what happened with the asshole

We made up for a week. Everything was going well. I got drunk and real sick and puked all over his nice new car and his rug. He gets mad at me, yells at me the next morning and takes me home to break up with me, and hes been ignoring me since. Heartbroken again.:(

crystalcallas said:
wake him up with a pre shower blowjob, take a shower together, suck him off again after breakfast before heading out the door, give him a blowjob in the car whilst driving, swallowing neatly ... giving another blowjob on the car ride back home...giving him an impromptu blowjob while he is on the computer, on the phone, cooking dinner, washing the dishes...
um did i mention it all? yeah.

I must say that would be really nice.

LOL Blowjob central...

I always treat my boy with food items.. The way to a mans heart is through his stomach!!
=D

So I either randomly buy icecream so when he comes over his favourite tub is ready to eat, or I buy chocies and hide them and randomly bring them out, or i cook a fantastic meal, which i do very regularly!!!

blowjob. always a good 'nice thing'

and theres never a bad time!

also id like to be taken out to eat, or even better have a home cooked meal. (followed by a blowjob..!! omg!)

art means a lot, too.

I dont like lingerie that much at all, I think stockings and those gloved arm stocking things are hot though. Is that considered lingerie?

aallii420 said:
We made up for a week. Everything was going well. I got drunk and real sick and puked all over his nice new car and his rug. He gets mad at me, yells at me the next morning and takes me home to break up with me, and hes been ignoring me since. Heartbroken again.:(

Don't get me wrong but why do you keep posting these totally irrelevant things? We don't really care. Get a grip please. If you want advice on your life I suggest you start a serious thread (you know, one where you don't define all men as pigs) and quit this offtopic shizznizz.

If you dont care, dont look at it...easy as that. Wow, i even think you took time to respond, too! Thanks, man...youre a real keeper.

i like to leave little notes around.

My boy has a pin board in his room with all sorts of crap - but i'll just write 'i love you' on a scrap of paper and pin it on top so he'll see it when he looks there.

Or, i'll hide a note under his pillow.
Or on a random page in his text book.
Or in his shoe.
Drawers.
Cupboard.

Or random text messages.
Just telling them you miss them and you love them.

aallii420 said:
If you dont care, dont look at it...easy as that. Wow, i even think you took time to respond, too! Thanks, man...youre a real keeper.

You're acting really childish. You're spoling an excellent thread with your whining, and you justify it by saying that if somebody doesn't care they can just not look at it. When somebody clicks a thread on "Nice things to do for your boyfriend" they don't expect to read somebody whine about their relationship....

Moderator, please back me up, this is just stupid.

trippinspirals
hey say that standing upright was a huge step in evolution because it freed up man to use his hands to make tools and such. i believe the blowjob was what actually freed the man's hands - which were previously useless due to cumpulsive masterbation

LOL.... That all makes sense. I was wondering why I've always had the compulsion to do that while sitting at my desk at work. Cleared that right up.

You bluelight ladies are great. Taking care of your men like this. Food, sex, movies, etc. I getting jealous just reading all this. I would love to get this kind of treatment, but, then again I am single. *flexes muscles and yawns*

Anyway, to answer the thread question. I would have to say homecooked food, rub down, sex, and blowjob:D. It doesn't have to neccessarily be in that order, all in order, all at once;), or how you wish. Being shown that I'm appreciated or loved by an S/O would be a very nice relationally stengthening act.

Last edited:
Xque said:
You're acting really childish. You're spoling an excellent thread with your whining, and you justify it by saying that if somebody doesn't care they can just not look at it. When somebody clicks a thread on "Nice things to do for your boyfriend" they don't expect to read somebody whine about their relationship....

Moderator, please back me up, this is just stupid.

I agree, please start another thread ali, or use one of your existing ones to discuss the problems in your relationship. This thread is called "Nice things to do for your Boyfriend" - please don't derail it any further.

I will split all the off-topic out when I get some time.

Draw him a picture or write him a poem. Leave it somewhere for him to find with a message attached that says "I thought of you when I did this."

Obviously make it a NICE picture or poem! :)