L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Nice Things to do for Your Boyfriend

aallii420

Bluelighter
Im at a point where i dont have a lot of money...in fact, 20$ is pretty much the extent of it, and my new boyfriend has bought be roses and dinner and takes me out all the time and I want to do something nice for him. I want him to be like, wow, she must really like me! Does doing nice things for guys really count or does it just go for doing nice gestures for girls?

GUYS: What could your gf do for you that you would really like or enjoy or appreciate?

i guess sexual favors would be a little bit too obvious.

first off i hope you dont feel like you OWE him anything. because if he is a decent person he didnt buy you those things expecting anything in return - except for maybe your company.

if you really must repay him (non-sexually). either pay for dinner yourself (god i love it when girls do this), or suggest your next day be something where he doesnt need to spend money

such as - movie and popcorn at your place - or go to his place and you bring the movie,popcorn, and maybe a 6-pack over
-lay down a blanket down in the park and stargaze together
-if you are really close, maybe go camping together

you get the point

if the guy has any intelligence he knows you like him by now. if a girl doesnt like you, she wont take your calls and go out with you repeatedly.

sexual favors, aka blowjobs?
that makes me feel kinda slutty, where the sex in the relationship should have nothing to do with me owing him anything, but whatever..i get what youre saying.

Spontaenous sex/blow job, a tall can (beer) or something, anything spontaneous is soooooooo wonderful. I love it when my lady suprises me randomly.

there is nothing slutty about blowing someone

how old are you?

cuz slut is a term that seemed to mean less and less to me as i got older. like at 15 a slut was anyone who gave a handjob period, regardless of how long they were dating. then at 17 a slut was somone who gave a bj to someone she wasnt dating. you get the point, at my age now someone blows 2 people in a row and i wouldnt quite bring them to slut status yet. its just having fun

that said dont blow him simply to repay him. you repaid him by spending the time with him, and if your company wasnt enough, he shouldnt offer to pay.

some something that he wouldnt expect, something that he likes, i dont personally know this guy so i cant tell you what he likes....

suprise him, be daring, be fun, so silly little things that may be lame but show him your feelings....

Does he like backrubs? Boys always seem to love it when I give them backrubs... If he's into it, surprise him with one some evening. Not only does it feel really nice for him, it involves you touching him, so it's even better! :)

And a lot of times backrubs lead to other things.... ;)

Another vote for spontaneous blowjobs. Really. They don't even have to lead to sex, if he's cool with that. Just leaning down and sucking on it for a minute or two is a big day-brightener to any guy.

Also, does he have a favorite snack like candy or chocolate? Or has he been wanting a CD that you know of? You could bring him his favorite snack or tell him that you're taking him to the music store for him to buy any CD he wants. Little things like that can mean a lot.

Backrubs are cool too, though we usually trade off or she gets one for nothing cause her back hurts all the time.

get in the shower with him, scrub him with scented shower gel, you can get that for cheap too. have a sensual shower with him.
then
give him a full body massage. start with his feet and do not leave any inch of him un caressed and rubbed out, heh. and while you massage every inch of him tell him why you think that part of his body is absolutely the sexiest part of him and ..i dunno, act like you cant decide which part of his body you love the most or something...
then when you get to his cock.. delima's solved! haha.

full body massage, can't go wrong with that.

ive spent so much cash taking chicks out buying them rings necklesses stuff like that... and ive never expected them to get me anything... infact i was actually insulted whenever they asked to pay for anything... its my job to pay for shit... its the way i was raised... so i dont know if your boyfriend will enjou you offering to pay for your dinner

now if i just took you to dinner and we got in the car and u started giving me head... id probably think alot differently of you... you shouldent be like.. well he paid for my dinner so ill give him head... if you do plan on doing it wait awhile... a few hours... so i dont realize thats why your doing it

now if you invited me over to your house at around 6:30 or 7 and i showed up and you had candles on the table with nice silverware and a great homecooked meal... not only would you brighten my day... but i would probably worship the ground you walk on

everyone likes different things tho...

kittyinthedark said:
Does he like backrubs? Boys always seem to love it when I give them backrubs... If he's into it, surprise him with one some evening. Not only does it feel really nice for him, it involves you touching him, so it's even better! :)

And a lot of times backrubs lead to other things.... ;)

Perfectly stated. :) Backrubs are great for everyone involved, and they're especially fun when someone surprises you with one! That would make your guy feel really special.

Maybe a funny movie rental and popcorn first?

Cooking for a guy can also make him feel special. I like to cook, and I like to cook for friends, coworkers, guys, whatever. I notice when I cook for a guy, though, I'm a little more of a perfectionist. :) www.foodtv.com has some recipes right now that are perfect for summer.

^ Smoketrails: Just to clarify, trading a dinner date for a b.j. is not what I meant. He's her boyfriend, so they probably spend lots of time together. I mean when you're hanging out and you get a little horny, it's a great treat to have your sweet gf take your cock in her mouth.

The scenario of having paid for dinner so you get a b.j. in the car - I agree, that's just sleazy.

^ i understand that he is her boyfriend... just thats what crossed my mind...

idk... id deff go with homemade food... seriously... nothing is sweeter then a girl taking the time to make GOOD homemade cooking from scratch... seriously it does take some time to prepare some of that stuff we eat in 20 min...

it all depends on what he likes... like if you guys never eat chicken... then making like... chicken alfrado ((SP... im not sure but its damn good...)) isant the best idea...

right now im working on some chicken and a few other things... its whatever i can really throw together atm lol

Guys always like random sexual favors....

my boyfriend and i live together and whenever he leaves and i am at home i try to clean up the apartment (make up the bed, do dishes, vaccuum) it may sound small but he really appreciates it.....i mean hey he doesn't have to do it...also if i make his favorite meal without him asking.....it always makes him happy

here's something i've done for a couple of boys before...that is really cheap and both boys thought it was really sweet and thoughtful.

make him a mixtape. no one makes mixtapes anymore it seems...sometimes burnt cds, but those arent as personal.

so make one with songs on it that remind you of him, or songs you both enjoy, songs that will remind him of you...or songs you think he would like ect....put some thought into it.

then make a cover for it out of cloth or something...sew some buttons on it and make it cute...sew his name or nickname onto it as well. It can be handsewn (its small so doesnt take a lot of time) or use a sewing machine or whichever...get creative!

then slip a cute note inside.

I guarantee he'll think its one of the cutest things a girl has ever done for him.Well...it worked for me anyway.

i second massages, home-cooked meals, random cocksucking, doing house chores and mixtapes. all have gone over very well with my boy each + every time.

i would like to add: pedicures (and manicures too). boys never take the time to do anything to their feet so i like to do the whole treatment to make them soft and pretty. he actually gushes about how sweet i am and how much he enjoys it, despite the whole experience not soundling very "manly". i include a foot massage with lotion (use peppermint or something that doesn't smell like a girl), clipping and filing his nails, removing the cuticles and just rubbing out the pain deep in his feet and calves. it's very relaxing and i segueway into it all by thanking him for working so hard for us and taking such good care of me. :) let him know he's appreciated!

i could list many more, but that one came to mind first

mm this thread kinda makes me want a gf again :( all ideas so far have been good...simple is the best thing to remember :)