Bluelight

Thread: Nice Things to do for Your Boyfriend

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

blowjob. always a good 'nice thing'

and theres never a bad time!

also id like to be taken out to eat, or even better have a home cooked meal. (followed by a blowjob..!! omg!)

art means a lot, too.

2. Collapse Details

I dont like lingerie that much at all, I think stockings and those gloved arm stocking things are hot though. Is that considered lingerie?

3. Collapse Details

Originally posted by aallii420
    We made up for a week. Everything was going well. I got drunk and real sick and puked all over his nice new car and his rug. He gets mad at me, yells at me the next morning and takes me home to break up with me, and hes been ignoring me since. Heartbroken again.
    Don't get me wrong but why do you keep posting these totally irrelevant things? We don't really care. Get a grip please. If you want advice on your life I suggest you start a serious thread (you know, one where you don't define all men as pigs) and quit this offtopic shizznizz.

4. Collapse Details

If you dont care, dont look at it...easy as that. Wow, i even think you took time to respond, too! Thanks, man...youre a real keeper.

5. Collapse Details

i like to leave little notes around.

My boy has a pin board in his room with all sorts of crap - but i'll just write 'i love you' on a scrap of paper and pin it on top so he'll see it when he looks there.

Or, i'll hide a note under his pillow.
    Or on a random page in his text book.
    Or in his shoe.
    Drawers.
    Cupboard.

Or random text messages.
    Just telling them you miss them and you love them.

6. Collapse Details

Originally posted by aallii420
    If you dont care, dont look at it...easy as that. Wow, i even think you took time to respond, too! Thanks, man...youre a real keeper.
    You're acting really childish. You're spoling an excellent thread with your whining, and you justify it by saying that if somebody doesn't care they can just not look at it. When somebody clicks a thread on "Nice things to do for your boyfriend" they don't expect to read somebody whine about their relationship....

Moderator, please back me up, this is just stupid.

7. Collapse Details

trippinspirals
    hey say that standing upright was a huge step in evolution because it freed up man to use his hands to make tools and such. i believe the blowjob was what actually freed the man's hands - which were previously useless due to cumpulsive masterbation
    LOL.... That all makes sense. I was wondering why I've always had the compulsion to do that while sitting at my desk at work. Cleared that right up.

You bluelight ladies are great. Taking care of your men like this. Food, sex, movies, etc. I getting jealous just reading all this. I would love to get this kind of treatment, but, then again I am single. *flexes muscles and yawns*

Anyway, to answer the thread question. I would have to say homecooked food, rub down, sex, and blowjob. It doesn't have to neccessarily be in that order, all in order, all at once, or how you wish. Being shown that I'm appreciated or loved by an S/O would be a very nice relationally stengthening act.
    Last edited by Magic; 25-08-2005 at 02:50.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter Strawberry_lovemuffin's Avatar
    Exclamation
    Originally posted by Xque
    You're acting really childish. You're spoling an excellent thread with your whining, and you justify it by saying that if somebody doesn't care they can just not look at it. When somebody clicks a thread on "Nice things to do for your boyfriend" they don't expect to read somebody whine about their relationship....

Moderator, please back me up, this is just stupid.
    I agree, please start another thread ali, or use one of your existing ones to discuss the problems in your relationship. This thread is called "Nice things to do for your Boyfriend" - please don't derail it any further.

I will split all the off-topic out when I get some time.

9. Collapse Details

BLOWJOB!!!!!!!!!!!!*slizzurp*

10. Collapse Details

Draw him a picture or write him a poem. Leave it somewhere for him to find with a message attached that says "I thought of you when I did this."

Obviously make it a NICE picture or poem!

11. Collapse Details

A non-sexual thing my b/f likes me to do is give him attention while we watch a movie. I get the foot spa out, fill it for him, let him soak, and add more hot water when it needs it. Then I use the minty stuff and a pumice stone and scrub him. After he soaks again for about 10 more minutes, I dry him off and give him a really long foot massage with lotion. And to backtrack, while he's sitting there soaking, I make him drinks, give him a back rub, and do anything else he wants.

I think I enjoy it as much as he does.

12. Collapse Details

^ Thats sounds so good!

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    if you guys are in it for the long haul then no matter what times are gonna flip...and what would i have my girl do for me? i know that one morning my girl had to get up early and i stayed in bed but of course she gave me a kiss and i kinda woke up...but as she was leaving she turned around and kinda looked at me and ran towards me and pounced on me giving me a huge hug and another kiss before she left....it was funny cause when i woke up i vagley remeber it...i was like did you do that?...any ways that let me know she really liked me...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123