L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Nice Things to do for Your Boyfriend

Re: Re: Nice Things to do for Your Boyfriend

DigitalDuality said:
hmmm..wow. There's soo many things a girl could do for me to make me smile i don't know where to begin. But i'll try.

1. Wake him up with a blowjob.
2. Meet him on his lunch break from work for a blowjob.
3. right when he gets home from work.. blowjob.
4. After dinner dessert for you...blowjob.
5. when you got out for a night on the town, yank him into a dark corner or a bathroom, and give him a blowjob.
6. take home a girl you two meet while you are out so he can fall asleep to both of you giving him a blowjob.

If you do 1-5 everyday, and 6 at least once a month..he'll love you forever, never leave, never cheat. I promise.

damn man, you should write a book on how to make marriage and relationships work

i wouldnt leave anyone who kept that schedule (or even 1 a day would do it)

im personally a big fan of number 1

ok, ok, i will do that.....

thanks!

but im NOT doing number 6! I dont want to share my man..and what if she sucks cock better?!?!?!?!
:\

aallii420 said:
sexual favors, aka blowjobs?
that makes me feel kinda slutty, where the sex in the relationship should have nothing to do with me owing him anything, but whatever..i get what youre saying.

before I even opened this thread, the first thing that came to mind is blowjobs. I dont think Id ever turn down a blowjob =D

you dont have to do it after an expensive dinner as a form of payment. but its a good way to let him know that you are a giver, atleast in the bedroom

^^ No shit!

I've been with my bf for 2 years and I have gone out of my way to do so many nice things for him, and the only thing he REALLY appreciates is a good BJ...come to think of it-it doesnt even have to be a good one, any ol' BJ will do

Re: blowjobblowjobblowjobblowjob

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
This thread is hilarious, you guys are so predictable ;) :D

Thats why spoiling us should be so easy!

I went out to the bar with my bf tongiht after making him a suberb dinner and having sex.....his friend hugs me and says he likes me and he gives him the beer goggles eyes...i get pissed off and go to the other side of the bar...aparently im drunk and mad (for a good reason) and tell him i dont need him, even though i totally love him, so he leaves me stranded at the bar for an hour...i finally find some stranger to give me a ride home and itell her to take me to his place....i go in and he tells me to sleep on the floor and he doesnt want to talk to me....so his roommmate gives me a ride home....
i love him a lot...his phone is broke i cant call him, all i want to do is be with im...its been a long time since ive been this sad:(

aallii420 said:
I went out to the bar with my bf tongiht after making him a suberb dinner and having sex.....his friend hugs me and says he likes me and he gives him the beer goggles eyes...i get pissed off and go to the other side of the bar...aparently im drunk and mad (for a good reason) and tell him i dont need him, even though i totally love him, so he leaves me stranded at the bar for an hour...i finally find some stranger to give me a ride home and itell her to take me to his place....i go in and he tells me to sleep on the floor and he doesnt want to talk to me....so his roommmate gives me a ride home....
i love him a lot...his phone is broke i cant call him, all i want to do is be with im...its been a long time since ive been this sad:(

I think his behaviour is bullshit. We don't know him and I don't think it's appropriate for us to tell you if he's worthwhile or not but I think refusing to talk to you and telling you to sleep on the floor constitutes completely unacceptable behaviour towards someone who you are supposed to care about.

aallii420 said:

i hope you gave the roommate a blowjob for the ride home

just kidding

since the thread is on this -

they say that standing upright was a huge step in evolution because it freed up man to use his hands to make tools and such. i believe the blowjob was what actually freed the man's hands - which were previously useless due to cumpulsive masterbation

aallii420 said:

thats BS. Tell him to rack the f&ck off!

Signat :)

lol.... i think u guys where all just drunk and it will blow over in the morning... seeing how it looks like nothing really wrong happend here except for his reaction

I know it sounds silly but I leave him a letter by the bed every night so he can start his day off with a smile. I also surprise him by cooking or with a massage sometimes.

We both do a good job of making sure that the other feels appreciated. <3

He didnt forgive me...turns out he hates me and wants to break up with me. After i paid for us to go to the movies and made him a huge dinner...Heeart breaker :-(

wow,what a knob.

i'm confused though, what happened at the bar, something about beer goggle eyes?

his friend tried to put the moves on you, and he didn't stick up for you?

better off without him!

If you have a place where the two of you can be alone for the night...get some fake rose petals (you can buy them online for less than $5) and throw them over the bed. Light a few candles...then take your $20 bucks to the local sex store. A lot of times you can get sample lubes, kama sutra products, and some toys under $20. Leave them on the bed with the pedals. Be in the bed waiting in some sexy lingerie....

.....I think you've got it from there ;)

cant say ive read any of the responses

but a spontaneous blowjob.. in the car! somewhere where he will be just blown :) away. u gotta finish him off though. otherwise it sort of is like wow she blew me for two seconds, gets me lathered up and leaves me with blue balls.