• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The worst opiate/opiod to withdraw from? [New poll options added 1-22-08]

The worst opiate/opiod to withdraw from? (New Poll Options)

• Methadone

Votes: 325 27.1%
  • Heroin

Votes: 278 23.2%
  • Oxycodone

Votes: 198 16.5%
  • Hydrocodone

Votes: 54 4.5%
  • Fentanyl

Votes: 83 6.9%
  • Buprenorphine

Votes: 43 3.6%
  • Morphine

Votes: 51 4.3%
  • Others - If so please specify

Votes: 85 7.1%
  • Hydromorphone

Votes: 21 1.8%
  • Poppy Pods

Votes: 47 3.9%
  • Oxymorphone

Votes: 14 1.2%

• Total voters
Heroin...the wds are the worst because it is the best :) Fent and methadone suck pretty bad though.

Heroin WDs brought me more anxiety and panic attacks than I've ever had to deal with in my whole life.

OC WDs hurt more physically. Felt like the bone marrow in my legs was replaced with ice. And I just felt fucking disgusting for weeks.

Now I'm on Methadone and life is peachy, but I fear the day I have to come off this, if it comes.

squidhead said:
Poppy pod tea? What's that?

Were you drinking the stuff by the gallon?

I'd try it. Is it available at my local grocery store?:D

You attain dried poppy plants. The "pod" is the bulb thing on top of a long stem. You grind the pods in a coffee grinder. Depending on the size of the pods will determin the appropriate dose. *do your research! It's really easy to overdose! You're warned! You add the grinds to a mug and then pour in boiling water but not so much that you can't stir it. Stir around until mixed then let cool (I stick it in the fridge or freezer) Filter through tee-shirt type material into a larger glass. Don't use a coffee filter. I like to be able to squeeze every last drop out and a coffee filter will just break. You then will have a glass of really brown, awful smelling and even worse tasting luquid. It's best just to get it down quick but at first your not going to have your association taste for it. Nothing you can add to it will change or even hide the taste. If it's just too aweful, take a big swig, then chase it doen with milk or the chocolate variety. Assuming you have the right variety of pods you will be getting a good fix of morphine, codeine, thebaine and a whole other host of alkiloids that will fix you up well. Best of all the high lasts around 12 hours. Be careful, this just isn't herbal tea you're downing. It's super addictive and withdrawal is the worst I've experienced, by far. Even after a week of daily use, at first was worse than three months of methedone. Respect the pod! The same can be achieved by washing poppy seeds but you have to procure pounds of them to match what a few pods would do. Then you have a lot of water to drink, aweful tasting water at that. Finding pounds of seeds can be hard and seeds vary much more, batch to batch. It's hard to regulate and hard to dose. With the seeds you're just washing of morphine that was stuck to them while in the pod, hence why it takes to many. Whereas pods produce the good stuff, so it's all over and in every fiber. Some places with pre-wash their seeds making the useless at all. Do some more reading and research. It can be well worth it if done correctly or deadly if not.

thepud

well...from my one recent use of H i'd say it's the worst though it hasn't been as bad as my OC in total, i only did it one night and the symptoms have lasted about three days... oc has been worst because i can't sleep for days, get that crawling-outta-my-skin feeling and the chills/sweats. i dont understand what the methadone withdrawl is all about but maybe it's when it's been used for longer periods of time? i've used it several times but only 3-4 weeks each run, and have kept the dose pretty low too.

You wouldn't have H WD from a one-time use if you had been abusing oxy prior to that.

All opiate WD's are working basically the same, but that would be more of an oxycodone WD.

well, whatever it is, according to my last thread... meh. lets just say it is so i wont be tempted to do it again anyway ;)

ime, methadone was worst. never had to deal with relatively LONG use w/ds..but oh GOD did it raise my pulse to a point where i felt like i was gona die vegging out on the couch..it was horrible.

Methadone is by far the worst I have experienced.
Cant compare to hydro, which WAS my doc.,

designer fentanyl without a doubt the most intense withdrawals ever

ive withdrawn from HIGH GRADE south american heroin (scored in Colombia) and it did not even compare in terms of intensity to designer fentanyl... AT ALL.

imagine all the WDs you go through when WDing from heroin, now take ALL those WD's and compress them into a span of time 1/5th as long, and you have fentanyl withdrawal. sure it doesnt last long (72H max), but its the most intense 72H you'll ever experience.

Been thinking are fentanyl WD's deadly. I almost died in cocktail opiate WD's: heroin, morphine, oxycodone, and fentanyl. The reason was cardial arythmia and heavy dehydration (they sort of made each other worse).

definitely methadone - jumped off (17.5mg), got to day five and it was still getting worse. With Heroin i am pretty much close to better by day 5.

Any bupe experiences anyone can share. I am three days into an H detox and took some of my left over bupe - hope it hasn't reset me right back to the start!

thepud king mentioned poppy seeds, those can be no joke. it doesnt take pounds, i found a cheap brand and made a tea out of 3/4 of a pound, and with a fair tolerance i was actually pretty scared for a couple of hours. after yakking they had my hands, arms, face, neck, shoulders, legs, and feet in a warmth unique from other opiates.

every brand is different some bunk, these seeds inperticuler had brown dust coating the inside of the bottles, and had pieces of pod in them, 99 freakin cents each. there is a report on erowid about a teen dying from drinking tea made from a few pounds of seeds.

it has been over a month and tonight iam just smokin bud. idont want to get in the cycle so iam going to sweat it out ahead of time, and in another few weeks or months, hehe. it gave a very unique long lasting high and the WDs are also different feeling, i have detoxed from H, vics, oc(percs) and now this. H was the worst but i used it most consistently.

heroin was more intense but shorter lived than oxy, so i voted for oxy. I felt like a walking piece of shit for almost three weeks during oxy withdrawal, while heroin w/d was over in a week and change.

Pharaoh Sphinx said:
designer fentanyl without a doubt the most intense withdrawals ever

ive withdrawn from HIGH GRADE south american heroin (scored in Colombia) and it did not even compare in terms of intensity to designer fentanyl... AT ALL.

imagine all the WDs you go through when WDing from heroin, now take ALL those WD's and compress them into a span of time 1/5th as long, and you have fentanyl withdrawal. sure it doesnt last long (72H max), but its the most intense 72H you'll ever experience.

Agreed. It makes a long term smack-habit withdrawal look TAME. This isn't ballsizing, this is 'do not abuse fentanyl'. SWIM made his own and put it into a nasel spray so each puff was 150ug. Every 45 minutes, another puff, then 2, then 3. Work out the total consumed each day and night (can't sleep because you go into withdrawal). 450ug 18x per day. First few days are indescribable, still puking bile and shitting water for another 2 weeks. I think getting people into fentanyl & then withholding the supply is the ultimate torture.

Easy! poppy pods! You get addicted to every singe alkaloid. There are like 18 plus of different alkaloids. So, when you get hooked on pods you are addicted to, morphine, Thebain(oxycodone) codeine, and many others all rolled into one..

I took one cup of tea one night, the next morning i was drug tested and the tester said/ "holy shit, what kind of opiates did you take? you came back positive for every single one!" not only that, my levels were off the charts..

PG

I voted Oxycodone, only because its the only one I've experienced. I'm sure H, Methadone and Fentanyl are much worse but I've been lucky enough to not get hooked on any of them.