• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Snorting klonopin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
snorting kpins never did anything for me.

ive been taking them sublingualy and that also seems to do nothing

in general, benzos seem to do nothing...

i took 6mg's of ativan, and im sublingualy taking 1mg kpin right now.....basically i feel nothing....

if only it were percosets................................................

I didn't snort any benzos, but I did snort Zolpidem (works on [nearly] the same receptors and is often in tables with benzos comparison), and I'm sure it kicks much faster and it does work stronger. I just had to remove the thing around the Stilnox pill and crush it well. Didn't "taste" bad, but the day after I had white ?snots?.

pzdr

Philoscybin said:
don't chew them. the sublingual method is by far the best and simplest form of administration.

And the correct one. My psych prescribed me some, and I mentioned on my next visit that I found the onset too long. She said "Are you dissolving them under the tongue or just swallowing them?" Turns out she had written a script for klonopin wafers, and the pharmacy filled it with clonzepam tablets, and didn't give me proper directions. They work much better sublingual, 15-20 min onset instead of 40-60.

I'm just worried about becoming dependent on them so I've stopped taking them for my anxiety attacks, since I'm worried it's the falloff of this stuff that's triggering them.

never noticed any difference between oral administration and intranasal administration methods other than the intranasal experience lasted about 2 hours less than regular oral administration. the taste always stopped me from experimenting with sublingual administration.

sceneblu said:
never noticed any difference between oral administration and intranasal administration methods other than the intranasal experience lasted about 2 hours less than regular oral administration. the taste always stopped me from experimenting with sublingual administration.

Hmm, they don't taste like much of anything to me. Slightly chalky, but otherwise fine.

how is this thread still open??

in a pill that weights probably 125-150mg and has MAX 2mg of active ingredient that may or may not actually get absorbed in your nose is fucking retarded. this is just as dumb as the snorting valium or xanax threads...those are get closed why not this one?

Maybe cause the original post was talking about research into nasal administration of the drug, not snorting pills.

But yeah, didn't really go anywhere obviously.

SpunkySkunk347 said:
No point in snorting at all, clonazepam has an extremely high oral bioavailability. The bioavailability is actually much much lower through intranasal, and most of what you snort is going to go down into your stomach anyways through nasal drip.
Oral clonazepam hits you in like ... what? 5-10 minutes?

I don't see why you would want to snort clonazepam at all except for the "I'm cool because I'm snorting drugs like in the movies" factor.

For your information I AM cool because I'm snorting DRUGS. Yup%)

taste

Gldm said:
Hmm, they don't taste like much of anything to me. Slightly chalky, but otherwise fine.

Every make of clonazepam i ever had from teva to klonipina tastes like mint candy. I love the taste. Sometimes I over do it and end up eating 20 mgs because I start chewing em up like sweet tarts.
sp0r

Haha you were all ready to flame me, weren't you?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...d&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=7640154&query_hl=11

Anyway, is that article referring to some special pH balanced solution with additives to do their shit and make it absorb, when it says 'intranasal'?

I would assume so, but damn... the cmax is higher, and it hits you in 15 min. Add a tagamet, and it'd last just as long/it wouldn't peak and then fall right off either.

I wish I could just plug this shit, I've heard TONS of good things about plugging, but I have no oral syringe, and whenever I have the balls to go ask for regular and/or oral syringes and feel up to putting up with their shit, I'm too intoxicated to drive out there.

I had shit I was supposed to do today, too. Fuck it.

another wonderful method is putting it under the tongue or taking it bucally, between the lower lip and the teeth or the upper lip, whichever lip you're more fond of. this will lead to the same 15 minute onset in most cases. swallowing the tablet on an empty stomach will lead to a 20 minute interval of onset, give or take 5 mins.

As for plugging...naturally, everything should be plugged, always, and without hesitation.

(no, im inot being serious. open your mouth and ingest your clonazepam the american way!):D

I want to know if snorting k-pin is better than congesting as I have a greater tolerance to them since I have been on them so long. I like them and I can not sleep without them.

Klonapin

Does K-Pins do anything for a person snorting it at all? I've heard stories that it get a person really zoned if they snort 5 mg. 8o I would really like to try it but am a little scared to. Have been an addict before on Morphine.

Last edited:
I want to know if snorting k-pin is better than congesting as I have a greater tolerance to them since I have been on them so long. I like them and I can not sleep without them.

Does K-Pins do anything for a person snorting it at all? I've heard stories that it get a person really zoned if they snort 5 mg. 8o I would really like to try it but am a little scared to. Have been an addict before on Morphine.

Snorting them is retarded, you actually get less of the Klonopin in your system then taking them orally as directed. The oral bioavalability is so high for almost all benzodiazepines any other ROA (Route of Administration) simply is not worth it.

Trust me and trust science, just eat them, you'll be glad you did:)

P.S. Beginning a Klonopin habit after exhibiting a pre-disposition to addiction (i.e. morphine addiction) probably isn't one of the best ideas...

-TheMatador

i see no point in snorting a benzo. would think that it all wouldn't absorb for the ratio of benzo to filler. Seemed to work when i was younger. Especially if i was already buzzed up on benzos.
xanax does seem work better nasally...hmm

it's really simple: break it into however many pieces and pop it.

in my personal experience, every way has given me the same effect and same time duration.

It takes me 15mgs of Klonopins to feel them!

Never snorted them however, i just love the taste of them. tastes good and kinda gives you a numbing effect in your mouth.

ill just keep eating them, works everytime and very easily done!

The xanax bars are my favorite (green ones i like best, or name brand), but klonopins are a very close 2nd!

luckily I get prescribed both of them, so they are very easily obtained also.

KnightMetal_420

ive done it before, it hits you faster and doesnt hurt as much as xanax. i know your not supposed to be snorting benzos but w/e, we live on the edge!

No point in snorting at all, clonazepam has an extremely high oral bioavailability. The bioavailability is actually much much lower through intranasal, and most of what you snort is going to go down into your stomach anyways through nasal drip.
Oral clonazepam hits you in like ... what? 5-10 minutes?

I don't see why you would want to snort clonazepam at all except for the "I'm cool because I'm snorting drugs like in the movies" factor.

For you nay-sayers that don't belive klonopin comes into effect in less than 20 minutes, I am an avid klonopin user who has gone through thousands of milligrams worth of klonopin in my lifetime.

I have taken Clonazepam for 9 years. It takes about 40 minutes for it to even begin to take effect. I've never snorted it, but I don't see any reason to.

Today, I snorted a xanax for the first time. It was a pleasant feeling, but didn't really feel it until I got up from the chair.

Call me old fashion but I prefer to take all my pills orally.

Status
Not open for further replies.