• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Snorting klonopin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blase deviant

Bluelighter
Haha you were all ready to flame me, weren't you?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...d&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=7640154&query_hl=11

Anyway, is that article referring to some special pH balanced solution with additives to do their shit and make it absorb, when it says 'intranasal'?

I would assume so, but damn... the cmax is higher, and it hits you in 15 min. Add a tagamet, and it'd last just as long/it wouldn't peak and then fall right off either.

I wish I could just plug this shit, I've heard TONS of good things about plugging, but I have no oral syringe, and whenever I have the balls to go ask for regular and/or oral syringes and feel up to putting up with their shit, I'm too intoxicated to drive out there.

I had shit I was supposed to do today, too. Fuck it.

You have to remember though they arent snorting a crushed up pill with all the binders and fillers. 1mg is not much and I would imagine if you had a pure substance it would work. I wonder how much a 2mg Klonapin weighs probably a few hundred mg's if not more.

I know when I was young and snorted benzos they sure as hell worked and seemed to work quicker than oral/sublingual.

BD, like blah mentioned, there is a difference between clonazepam and Klonopin. Klonopin tablets contains lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and corn starch in addition to the clonazepam.

I don't notice much of a difference in snorting vs. sublingual other than the nasty chalkly-like fillers all cramped in your nose. I'd just stick to sublingual admin.

Yes snorting pills usually causes a stinging pain cause it clumps up in your nose.. Sucks!

paradoxcycle said:
BD, like blah mentioned, there is a difference between clonazepam and Klonopin. Klonopin tablets contains lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and corn starch in addition to the clonazepam.

So you're saying the nose is clogged by 100-200mg of bullshit, so the 2mg or whatever doesn't have enough surface area left for absorption?

^I'm saying your nose is clogged by the inert crap they fill the pill with, yes.

I also snorted Klonopin and I noted much quicker onset. I did 2mg and due I have high tolerance to benzos especially klonopin then was just relaxed and calm. Nothing more with just 2mg. I need more:) but it does work.

im prescribed to clonazepam and i wouldnt recomend snorting them.. just leaves a shitty taste and i usually get a slight soar throat afterwards.. if u want them to kick good chew them.. heres how i do it.. chew 3mgs, wait 10 minutes chew 2 mgs, wait another 10 minutes chew 1mg, wait another 15 minutes chew 1mg... that usually can get me pretty good.. vary this according to your tolerance. *also ive tryed plugging them but i dont think i plugged enough, it still worked ok, in the future i will try it with a higher dose* hope this helped ~ klast

don't chew them. the sublingual method is by far the best and simplest form of administration.

fuck it.. just parachute them.. its not like 15 minutes is that long to wait for something to kick in.

I've always loved snorting Klonopins & clonazepam tablets. It makes your nose feel cold and fresh when you breathe in after you snort it, kinda like Vicks. It always gets me just as fucked up as taking it orally or parachuting it. :)

the most clonazepam you'll get in a pill is 2mg. the pill weighs minimum 120mg. so the chances of getting the 2mg you want to get absorbed and not stuck in a clump of snot/buggers/binders/fillers, etc, isn't very good, just eat the damn things, they taste like candy anyway (if you get the roche K-cuts).

blissfulMenace said:
fuck it.. just parachute them.. its not like 15 minutes is that long to wait for something to kick in.

I parachute pure powder and it still takes like 1-2 hours to kick in?

Xanax and Ativan are some of the worst Benzo's to snort, Alprazolam tastes like bitter piss and Ativan hit's you just as fast as snorting it then taking it orally..same with Xanax.

sorry if that didn't make alot of sense, i'm pretty fucked up on 3 different pills right now, and kindbud... weeeeeeeee!

SHit this is thread is from 2005? lol ANd in that link the OP posted. IT says that the clonazepam had higher concentrations in your blood with oral than intranasal. 1.3 ng to 1.0 ng.

No point in snorting at all, clonazepam has an extremely high oral bioavailability. The bioavailability is actually much much lower through intranasal, and most of what you snort is going to go down into your stomach anyways through nasal drip.
Oral clonazepam hits you in like ... what? 5-10 minutes?

I don't see why you would want to snort clonazepam at all except for the "I'm cool because I'm snorting drugs like in the movies" factor.

For you nay-sayers that don't belive klonopin comes into effect in less than 20 minutes, I am an avid klonopin user who has gone through thousands of milligrams worth of klonopin in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.