• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Snorting klonopin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should try snorting my liquid clonaz... maybe it would be better than snorting the pill form (never snorted anything btw).

Last edited:
Is the BoA higher with oral or sublingual? Or are they essentially the same (80-90+)?

It's always going to be higher or equal sublingual, assuming you don't spit it out, because if it doesn't get absorbed you're going to end up swallowing it.

klonopin passes rapidly through the stomach, but personally I prefer letting them dissolve under my toungue then swallowing. I like the cool feeling come over me that you can feel significantly different than just swallowing, imo.

ever since i was 13 ive had the strong belief to just pop and swallow all benzos. they work just as strong and last three times as long. why snort it ? it is more damaging to your nasal cavaties for no benefit. STICK TO INGESTING THEM NORMALLY. trust me you will get much more out of it. and the people who think the opposite are sadly mistaken.

btw if you snort alprazolam it works just as well as ingesting. IF you enjoy fucking up your nose for no reason. It will work within minutes and hit you hard, however it will last less then half the time but be more intense.. I know from experience because the chemical CAN be absorbed in your mucus membrane otherwise I and others would feel nothing. If it just dripped down into your stomach anyway why wouldnt you just parachute the damn things ? makes me wonder why people are so indecisive. :)

Snorting xanax is a total waste and holy shit it really does clog your nose...

Ive snorted much harsher drugs than xanax and when I snorted 2 1mg's my nose was COMPLETELY clogged for almost 2 days. Fuckin rediculous and a waste.

I find the best is under your tounge for klonopin, for xanax just orally because xanax tastes like SHIT idk how you guys take it under your tounge I think its gawdawful and always wind up just swallowing them

i agree with klast, im perscirbed clonazepam and chew 8-10mg. by far the best benzo. dont bother snorting it. far better to let couple melt under your tounge and chew on the rest

i agree with klast, im perscirbed clonazepam and chew 8-10mg. by far the best benzo. dont bother snorting it. far better to let couple melt under your tounge and chew on the rest

I also am perscribed pins.... (90 2mg's a month) If I ate 4-5 tabs a day, I would run out way too soon... How do you manage? Cause I am always worried about running out. I'd much rather at least have 2-3 tabs a day towards the end of the month then to be benzo sick...

I also am perscribed pins.... (90 2mg's a month) If I ate 4-5 tabs a day, I would run out way too soon... How do you manage? Cause I am always worried about running out. I'd much rather at least have 2-3 tabs a day towards the end of the month then to be benzo sick...

im perscribed six 2mg a day, i got a very good doctor who i hope never retires becuase i know another doc would want to reduce amount im on for sure. im with ya on the running out thing, i only pick up a weeks worth of tablets at a time cas find it easier that way to controll my intake, to many times on monthly pick up i found my self short and like ya said aint no fun being benzo sick.

im perscribed six 2mg a day, i got a very good doctor who i hope never retires becuase i know another doc would want to reduce amount im on for sure. im with ya on the running out thing, i only pick up a weeks worth of tablets at a time cas find it easier that way to controll my intake, to many times on monthly pick up i found my self short and like ya said aint no fun being benzo sick.

Yeah, be careful with that, you can induce fatal seizures from going from 12mg/day to zero with no downward titration.

Yeah, be careful with that, you can induce fatal seizures from going from 12mg/day to zero with no downward titration.

i always keep few yellow diazepam tabs in case run out of c/m just so i dont go totally cold turkey, like ya said can be very dangerous. even just 3 yellows a day can help me from going into totall meltdown. but yuor right defo good advise for anyone with large benzo addiction. sudden stopping can lead to sudden death.

i always keep few yellow diazepam tabs in case run out of c/m just so i dont go totally cold turkey, like ya said can be very dangerous. even just 3 yellows a day can help me from going into totall meltdown. but yuor right defo good advise for anyone with large benzo addiction. sudden stopping can lead to sudden death.

Diazepam is a decent AED, but please be careful!:)

I swear klonopin has the BEST tasting pills ever.

They are like minty fresh, have no burn, and dont plug up your nose what-so-ever.

They kind of remind me of vicks, which people use when rolling on mdma, because it creates a head rush.

Snorting k-pins is just like that except even stronger haha its crazy

I swear klonopin has the BEST tasting pills ever.

They are like minty fresh, have no burn, and dont plug up your nose what-so-ever.

They kind of remind me of vicks, which people use when rolling on mdma, because it creates a head rush.

Snorting k-pins is just like that except even stronger haha its crazy

From a bio-availability standpoint, the best way to maximize desired effects is to allow the tablet to slowly dissolve under your bottom lip or under your tongue, making sure your stomach is completely empty. Mornings are a good time. Caffeine and Klonopin are a beautiful combo. On days that I just want to stay in bed or are craving a narcotic, I take 4mg K-Pin and 200mg caffeine. WOW! It makes everything just fine for the WHOLE day. However, I only take K-Pin 3-4 times per month.

Klonopin should not be the drug one would want to "get high" from. Valium is much more effective and less dangerous as a euphoriant. (Of course, one should never mix BZ's w/alcohol or in excess, opiates.)

The reason I feel somewhat frightened of K-PIN is because it will lower your seizure threshold, as soon as it is discontinued. This is true especially when large amounts (more than 4mg per day) are taken over a period of more than a few weeks and then abruptly stopped.

However, this is true of any BZ drug.

It may be wise to keep a stash of a 3 week supply of Depakote or Tegretol (or any anti-seizure drug) on hand, if one uses BZ's for lengthy periods...or binges and then runs out early. The seizure risk is just too great.

About 15 years ago (I was only a teenager, I was abusing K-Pin to the tune of 30mg per day! I tried to reduce from 30mg to zero in the space of 2 weeks. Well....I nearly died from a massive seizure. So everyone, please be careful.<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Peace, Nick

Look it seems to me that everyone either on all posts say you can or can't (50/50) give or take a few. The best way especially if you're prescribed the pills is to experiment. We all know if you snort 2mg of your benzo see what it does to you. If you you put it in the centerfold of a magazine and bang the shit out of it and put the powder under your tounge see what happens or fuckin swallow them. The fact of the matter is several different things will factor into your results such as:
A) amount of time you've been taking them
B) how many a day at what milligram you take
C) the way you've been taking them (orally, crushed, etc.)
D) a person's body weight

So instead of asking the GOOGLE MD or BLUELIGHT MD go out and try it. If you have only one or 2 pills and don't have a script or the money to afford extras then chances are you should be saving the money for shit you DO need instead of a benzo high!

This thread is ancient. Snorting benzos is a waste. Just eat them or put them under your tongue.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.