• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Snorting klonopin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is this thread still open??

in a pill that weights probably 125-150mg and has MAX 2mg of active ingredient that may or may not actually get absorbed in your nose is fucking retarded. this is just as dumb as the snorting valium or xanax threads...those are get closed why not this one?

SAY WORD!! but they do taste good snorted , mentholly . snort one then smoke a newport,, ssmootthh=D

No don't do that dont bump threads like this STFU USFSE and don't snort pills.

If you want your pill(s) to kick in quicker, let them dissolve under your tong. Snorting is a waste of time, and like already said, it burns the shit out of you. Why do you think Suboxone is takin this way? It dissolve into your main arteries quicker.

I was gonna try to snort a kolonapin but after this thread i don't think i will.

Haha you were all ready to flame me, weren't you?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...d&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=7640154&query_hl=11

Anyway, is that article referring to some special pH balanced solution with additives to do their shit and make it absorb, when it says 'intranasal'?

I would assume so, but damn... the cmax is higher, and it hits you in 15 min. Add a tagamet, and it'd last just as long/it wouldn't peak and then fall right off either.

I wish I could just plug this shit, I've heard TONS of good things about plugging, but I have no oral syringe, and whenever I have the balls to go ask for regular and/or oral syringes and feel up to putting up with their shit, I'm too intoxicated to drive out there.

I had shit I was supposed to do today, too. Fuck it.

snorting it is a waste of time IMO

snorting klonopin won't even be more effective than eating them.
just eat the things!

They won't be absorbed by your mucous membranes and they will just drip down to your stomach and get ingested as if you had eaten them anyways.

I've always loved snorting Klonopins & clonazepam tablets. It makes your nose feel cold and fresh when you breathe in after you snort it, kinda like Vicks. It always gets me just as fucked up as taking it orally or parachuting it. :)

YES! So strange. The cold cough drop feeling that is...

Edit: just eat them. I dont even know if snorting is that effective. And think about it. 2mg of desired chemical in a pill the size of an M&M(ok a bit flatter) Your getting a lot of wasted chemicals in your nose and basically ingesting through the nose with a little kick start. But hey everyones gotta try it sometime.

Last edited:
I just find cheap clonazepam and other simmilar drugs *snip*

Good for you but BL is not here to help you verify sources for drugs as we have a strict no source discussion rule which applies both to forum posts and private messages. There are other forums which allow source discussion (which we can't name here either) if you look around for them but otherwise you just have to take your chances.

Also, welcome to BL :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Snorting them is the only way to go.. But i don't have a pussy nose that can't handle i little filler. within 5 minutes my nose is clear and and i'm right where i want to be...
if your nose is to week to snort then just eat the dam things and quit wining...:p

Just put them under your tongue man. It works great. Snorting k-pins is so useless.

LOL SWALLOW THIS SHIT GOD, However sublibinbal with normal pills crushed seems effective, true or no?

I've tried snorting several times, and I'm always disappointed. Under the tongue ftw...I just love feeling this cool relaxation slowly move out from my tongue, into my throat, and into my spine...mmmm....

I know, 90% is about as high as it gets, but I just had to try it for myself. It's not really a waste, either, as far as I can tell, but it didn't really speed the onset (especially if you include the time it took to break it up, etc.) I always feel like clonazepam starts working as soon as it dissolves; it's just a slow, steady ride down...

I know, 90% is about as high as it gets, but I just had to try it for myself. It's not really a waste, either, as far as I can tell, but it didn't really speed the onset (especially if you include the time it took to break it up, etc.) I always feel like clonazepam starts working as soon as it dissolves; it's just a slow, steady ride down...
Some drugs can have pretty close to 100% oral BA. Temazepam is a good exception.

clonazepam... miss my alprazolam.

snorting kpins never did anything for me.

ive been taking them sublingualy and that also seems to do nothing

in general, benzos seem to do nothing...

i took 6mg's of ativan, and im sublingualy taking 1mg kpin right now.....basically i feel nothing....

if only it were percosets................................................

percocets** I agree. I have a horrible anxiety problem and I was recently prescribed clomazepam. It just does not do the job for me compared to xanax. I want my xanax prescription back !! but of course my favorite is opiates. oxycodone 30 is mine of choice. prescribed it for a detached kneecap and multiple plates and screws in my hands. it eliminates the pain like no other ! cheers nofxboyy ! :)

This isn't harm reduction. But go to school or somthing, so your not so dumb.

First, this is funny: 'something' and *'you're'.

But, to the really old question: Swallowing it is ridiculously effective so just swallow the damn pill (generally speaking, benzo ROA = oral is best).

Status
Not open for further replies.