• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Cold Water Extraction Thread

nasty caffiene

I dont know if the caffiene can be filtered by water, actually I know it doesnt, how do u do it?

I don't think one is supposed to IV codeine....just take it sublingually or pop it.

Pharmie_Pharmer420 said:
or you can load it into a plain syringe (without needle!) and shoot it up your butt. (Rectal absorption is better and faster than oral, and a British medical text reports that the body is more tolerant of APAP taken rectally.)

A bit embarrassing none the less ... Would anyone have any more information on how to do this and could i use an Oral Syringe to do it ?:|

HeathIV said:
I have a question. Can I IV the resulting codeine powder? If so...how much do you think it would take to get me high?

By the way, I'd be using ibuprofen for the pills. I didn't even know these had codiene in them...

New info for me too.

Cheers for this thread pharmy, found the info I was lookin for instantly.

Only losers don't UTFSE!

so i did cold any more you can share

:)
Pharmie_Pharmer420 said:
Heres how to get caffeine out of the OTC codiene pills in the UK. It should work to get caffeine out of other pills.

Each AC&C used in this extraction contained:

8mg codeine phosphate (1.6g codeine phosphate / 200ct)
15mg caffeine (3g caffeine / 200ct)
325mg aspirin (75g aspirin / 200ct)
127mg junk (25.4g / 200ct)
200ct uncrushed AC&C added to 600ml beaker (net 95g). Hot water was added to 550ml mark. Stirred 0.5h w/mag stirring (3). Cooled in fridge for 4h. 360ml decanted to 2nd beaker. 190ml left in sludge layer. (65% of 1.6g codeine extracted)

200ml hot water added to 600ml beaker. Stirred 5min. Cooled in fridge for 4h. Decanted 200ml to 2nd beaker. (18% of 1.6g codeine extracted)

190ml hot water added to 600ml beaker. Stirred 5min. Cooled in fridge for 4h. Decanted 190ml to 2nd beaker. (9% of 1.6g codeine extracted)

This means that 92% of the total codeine/caffeine was extracted into a net volume of 750ml. (1.47g codeine, 2.74g caffeine) What remains in the beaker is mostly junk & aspirin. Reduced volume in 2nd beaker to 150mL by boiling. The room fills with the mild smell of vinegar as some of the aspirin decomposes. The solution is cooled in the fridge and then filtered (1). Then the volume is again reduced to 50mL. The solution is cooled in the fridge and then filtered (2). After this treatment, less than 15% of the original amount of caffeine will remain in the solution.

What remains is a solution of codeine without a discernable amount of caffeine that leaves a truly euphoric stoning codeine buzz. The solution can be boiled down to a powder that looks something like brown sugar and is intensely bitter (unlike caffeine, that is only mildly bitter). This is a relatively concentrated form of codeine phosphate that you're after. Rejoice! Responsably enjoy the fruits of opiate gods.

Some amount of caffeine is filtered off at this step. Remember to wash your filter paper with a bit of ice-cold water to reduce the losses. What you're doing is actually recrystallizing the caffeine, and for people who haven't seen it before, it almost looks like cotton candy.
More caffeine is filtered off at this step.
If you don't have automated stirring, just stir occassionally over a half-hour period of time.
Note how this technique also does not use any acids, bases or organic solvents to accomplish the removal of caffeine from the caffeine/codeine, and thus I feel is a significant breakthrough.

Chromic would like to congratulate a name-withheld codeine fanatatic who he worked alongside with (well, via private messages) to work out this technique.
can you assist me

Whover thought this up deserves a nobel prize... I can blow some shit(hence the name) but snorting a recreational dose of 750 vicos would be rediculous and impossible... I really need to give this a shot, its quite similar to my dxm extraction method. Nice, easy, efficient. If us druggies spent half the time we spend on shit like this on something society deems productive the world would be a much different place

since i somehow managed to fuck up the filtering process, i gave the shot glass method a try. all of the apap settled at the bottom and the liquid was pretty clear BUT when i drank the clear liquid, it still tasted like ass; i almost puked because it was so bitter. i'm assuming that means there is some APAP left in the liquid but not too much since it was clear?

i'm going to wait to try another CWE until i can pick up coffee filters and i'll just have to bear with the w/ds until then.

I extracted 249 mgs of oxycodone. They were in percodan 2.49mg. I did 100 of them. I yielded 4.2grams of pink material. I believe there is still some aspirin left behind, but not much. I think most of the powder is filler and coloring agent. I thought that it would yield a lot more pure product though. Im am going to ty 700mgs of material, and I believe this should be around 38mgs, would this be a safe assumption?

Hi I'm new to this and am confused about the yield that can be gained from CWE and safety issues

I usually get a small and mellow buzz from taking (don't want to over do it) 2x Cuprofen Plus (200mg Ibuprofen, 12.8mg Codeine Phosphate Hemihydrate + lactose) and 2x CoCodamol (500mg Paracetamol, 8mg Codiene Phosphate) so that's 41.6 mg of codeine but i am comfortable up to 90 - 100mg through taking other tablets with higher codeine content, sometimes with a little alchohol.

Can anyone tell me roughly what and how many tablets to use from the above to give a similar dose and what would be a really high dose? Obviously the extraction method will drastically effect the yield. I would be using fine woven cotton / lycra shorts as a filter and use the first method in this thread.

Also does anyone know anything about MYPRODOL plastic caps (Ibuprofen 200 mg, Codeine Phosphate 10 mg, Paracetamol 250 mg) Is there any problems or advantages of using a powder, and using a mixture of paracetamol and ibuprofen.

I have looked through the forums but couldn't reach a solution on what products to be used on what is available to me OTC: cuprofen+ / nurofen+ (ibuprofen), cocodamol (paracetamol but only 8mg codeine here) or paramol (soluable: 7.46mg dihydrocodeine and paracetamol)

I'm also worried about taking, especially paracetamol regularly.

Any help would be much appreciated as I'm a bit nervous about it as my first try

Last edited:
If you carry out an acid/base extraction (almost as easy as the CWE) you can wash out the caffeine from it easily...

If you use aspirin/codeine pills you can wash out the caffeine with with cold, dry acetone.

The acetone must be dried, OTC acetone is too wet and you will lose product. if you just use storebought.

Sorry to bump this thread, but I used the search engine and couldn't come up with much. When you say ibuprofen, do you mean like you can actually use advil for this? Or that you just separate the good stuff from the bad in things like OC and the likes? I know, I sound like an idiot :/

No coz advil doesn't contain codeine. You need a pill with codeine in it.

What OTC pills do? I have Fiorcet with Codeine and stuff, but for some reason I infered that the OP was saying that this works for OTC pills like advil or asprin?

Will this possibly solve my problem with the nausea? If I just get the ibuprofen out of my Vicoprofen? Perhaps in liquid form it will absorb in my destroyed excuse for a stomach? Does this absorb better actually in a liquid form, because I need my pain meds but they are just locking up my stomach worse at present. Ugh. I hate days like this because I feel like my meds are just wasted. They're supposed to make me able to function, not make it worse....LOL...Oh well.