• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is your life Motto?

"You only live once, so you might as well be jacked, high, and ready for marathon sex at the drop of a hat."

"OK Brain, Just get me through the morning, and in the afternoon i'll go back to killing you softly with alcamahol"

I dont live by this but i believe it, and i always tell many people the same thing ...

" you can choose to be happy if you want, no one else can make you sad but yourself "

I picked mine up from my course early last year, I think it stems from 12 step programs.

Anyhow:

God (not a christian god - more a higher power),
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Four be the things i wiser to know:
Idleness, sorrow, a friend and a foe.
Four be the things i am better without:
Love, curiousity, freckles and doubt.

~Dorothy Parker

^^ I think your's is most likely to be, One tequila, Two tequila, Three tequila, Floor! =D

One quote which I have lived by for years comes from an old bluelighter not sure if she is still around. Met her years ago and her saying was "Big Jugs Hard Drugs".

Still to this day after seeing that quote I have lived by it Mona. Thanks.

"Do one thing every day that scares you"

and the old favorite

"Live and love like you've never been hurt"

(the dance like no one's watching, work like you don't need the money and fuck like you're being filmed parts really don't really hold so much relevence to me ;)

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I have a life motto, but I like to think achievements in this world come from persistence, ambitions and goals most of all, so I like this quote:

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not. Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not. Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not. The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence, determination and hard work make the difference."

- Calvin Coolidge

No one lacks the talent, but some people lack the drive and that is the difference between successful people and those that aren't.

And of course:

"Life is too important to be taken seriously" - Oscar Wilde

"I Came, I Saw, I Died, I Ate A Shitload Of Chicken...." - FaTz 2005

i have two

1)
your not tripping hard enough if you can lay on the ground with out holding on

and

2)
why go tothe grave with a well preserved body when you can slid in sidways bottle of champers in one hand screaming woo hoo what a ride

plus always loved

you just got to look at it liek the first time you got layed
you just have to look him in the eye and say
"daddy are you sure this is right"
(god i love tank girl)

a spontaneous one:
Live to die as you might die as you live. ( does that even make sense???)

my life motto:
Live life to the max.
(how tragic is that)

My "Mahatma Gandhi" life motto:
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

junglejuice said:
"You only live once, so you might as well be jacked, high, and ready for marathon sex at the drop of a hat."

I wonder where you got that one? ;) =D

I like
"live the life you love, love the life you live"
and me and some close friends have some but they only really hold personal relevance for us... ie wouldn't make sense to anyone else. Geez they pump me up though!