• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Gillywin

^ :( *hug*

I just read over this thread again. It manages to bring tears to my eyes every time. Wherever you are now Gilly - I hope you have found the happiness that you lacked in your waking life. I never got to meet you..... but from what I have been told you are a gorgeous, warm hearted and amazing person. I hope you are at peace now babe. You will never be forgotten.

*hugs - nice bump samadhi*

From one (J)illy to another... I hope peace has found you.

R,i.p

:(
Sorry that someone so beautiful and young had to leave you. My condolences to you. It's just not fair

Thinking about you today, Gilly

Here's a snow-globe for you, gorgeous girl:

l211_1.jpg

:|

In Memory Of Gillywin

[Today i decided to read through some of the condolances and messages from when Gillywin died.
It will be her 3rd anniversary on the 17th of June. It is still very moving to read the writings of all her online friends.
Gillian is still missed daily from our familys life, and she always will be. I just wanted to let you all know your kind words have not been forgot.
Gillywinmum xx

:(

Gillywinmum: My heart goes out to you and your family, and I want you to know that your daughter was truly loved by many on bluelight, and we all considered her part of our family.

<3

Last edited:
As samadhi said, I hope you know that there are people who still think about her more than just on the anniversary. She's circled in my diary. I will never forget.

Hey babe,

I thought of you today. I'm glad you're still around, in one way or another.

x

as i was standing in the falling snow the other week i had the feeling i was in a giant snow dome
and you were on my mind

It was so long ago, and yet we'll never know.
Why?

It still feels as surreal as when I first heard the news. Gone but not forgotten.

It's totally ghey that you're not around any more. Missing you :(