• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycontin Id Thread.

ktx49

Bluelighter
in light of tons of recent posts concerning generic OCs, strengths, etc. i've compiled this list of ALL KNOWN OXYCONTIN pills and their imprints.

Purdue Name Brand Oxycontins:

b556bfbcdfacc7b3c31b2a453dcc1acb-113.jpg

IVAX Pharms Generic Oxycontins:

http://www.ivaxpharmaceuticals.com/...C&sf[]=BRAND_COMP&sf[]=THERAPEUTIC_CAT&B=&p=2

10mg- ABG/10
20mg- ABG/20
40mg- ABG/40
80mg- ABG/80
Oxycodone_HCI_CR_Tab_C-II_10mg.jpg

Oxycodone_HCI_CR_Tab_C-II_20mg.jpg

Oxycodone_HCI_CR_Tab_C-II_40mg.jpg

Oxycodone_HCI_CR_Tab_C-II_80mg.jpg

ENDO Generic Oxycontins:

http://www.endo.com/PDF/oxycodone_pack_insert.pdf

10mg- E702/10
20mg- E703/20
40mg- E705/40
80mg- E710/80
24162-oxypics.jpg

TEVA Generic Oxycontin:

http://www.tevausa.com/default.aspx?pageid=58&ndc=0033&ndcsub=0033

TEVA finally released their entire line of OxyContins in 10, 20, 40, and 80mg doses.

10mg- 93/24
Oxyc0024.jpg

20mg- 93/21
Oxyc0031.jpg

40mg- 93/32
Oxyc0032.jpg

80mg- 93/33
11967-9626-Oxyc0033.jpg

Impax/Global Pharms Generic Oxycontin:

http://www.globalphar.com/oxycodone.php

80mg- G 164 (peach colored)

sry...i cannot find a picture

***These are all the known oxycontin products out....if i am forgetting any, or if you have come across and VERIFIED another oxycontin pill, please post below and it will be added.

thanks
-ktx49

Last edited:
^^ Nice Job this was definatly well needed, I've seen so many threads lately describing Oxy's. Hopefull this will clear stuff up from now on.

^thanks bro... there is a picture of the ENDOs now, so ill upload that one right now as well.

EDIT: Done.

btw, since your a mod, could u ask the pill-id mod to make this a sticky thread?? seems like it could be beneficial. :)

I've seen the TEVA Generic Oxycontin before, but I can't remember where.

Hmm..

added a picture containing all the new ENDO brand OCs.

SWIM just received a new sealed bottle of IVAX oxy's. On the bottle it says, and I quote verbatim:

"Manufactured for
IVAX Pharmaceuticals, INC.
Miami, FL 33137-3227
by: Purdue Pharmaceuticals LP.
Wilson, NC 27893"

They are made by Purdue, and are exactly the same as the brand name ones, only dif. is that they're cheaper and say ABG on one side instead of OC. I'm sure all Purdue did was just switch the stamp on their pill press to an ABG from their OC one. Exactly the same ingredients, exactly the same pill. I just wanted to officially confirm this.

Thanks

edit: They expire in 2008, so they're fresh off the press. :)

Not to bring a post back from the dead, but SWIM just got a generic recently made/distributed by Impax, and gelled up beyond belief (worse than MS Contins).
They were 80 mg, and were beige, round, convex w/ the imprint of G 164 on one side, and nothing on the other. These things are dreadful and are to be avoided...:\

This is from a link at the Impax Labs (www.impaxlabs.com) website under worldwide generic products:

http://www.globalphar.com/oxycodone.php

Call different pharmacies to see what kind of generics that they carry.
So far I've seen no problems w/ the Endo or Ivax generics, but these Impax suck IMHO...

soundphaRm said:
......SWIM just got a generic[OxyContin] recently made/distributed by Impax, and [it] gelled up beyond belief (worse than MS Contins).
They were 80 mg, and were beige, round, convex w/ the imprint of G 164 on one side, and nothing on the other. These things are dreadful and are to be avoided...:\

so they are much like the TEVAs??? ugh.
although this seems likely, as both of these were the first generics to hit the market and both were of the highest strength(80mg)....so its very likely that they tried harder @ preventing abuse of their products since they were the first generic OxyContins and were probally trying to gain popularity in pharmacies and patients since they "are less abusable when compared with Purdue's original formula" .....

just my theory, and BTW, thanks for adding the extra information/links about the Impax/Global Pharm generics....i have little info on those considering they are probally the rarest OC on the market(i've only come across three accounts of them, which is including yours :D )

and i agree, this is how i would rank the effectiveness(RECREATIONALLY) of all the OxyContins on the market at the time; and for prescribed purposes, following many guidlines and mandates, they should perform identical:

From Best to Worst: OxyContin effectiveness for Recreation:

1. Purdue Name Brands
2. Ivax Generics(they are nearly identical and produced by Purdue)
3. Endo Generics(these DO NOT GEL UP[despite some reports] but are MUCH MUCH larger and burn slightly when snorted[just from the use of different binders/fillers]...)
4. TEVA Generics(these GEL UP very easily making snorting them near impossible; but crushed completely and taken orally/rectally, they are just as good)
5. IMPAX/Global Pharms Generics(these apparently gel up worse than MS-Contins[come on now, wtf they thinking], easily placing them in last for ease of abuse)

Last edited:
update:

edited some old broken images and also added an image for every OxyContin made except the elusive IMPAX/GLOBAL Pharms 80mg generic Oxy....if anyone can post a picture of this particular OXYCONTIN, id greatly appreciate it!

hopefully the new pics dont go down and this can help you all ID your pills better...

-ktx49

*EDIT*

added the new images for the TEVA line since they just released the rest of their strengths...same gelling problems though.

HOWEVER, MODS: I HAD TO TAKE DOWN THE IMAGE FOR THE ORIGINAL PURDUE OCs BECAUSE I AM LIMITED TO 10 IMAGES IN ONE POST!!

so allowing just one more image would have EVERY known oxy and an image.

***edit again***still waiting on a mods input on how to use the images best, since i know its not organized that great right now; however, Global/Impax has gained approval and should be releasing the rest of their generic OxyContin line anytime now(adding the 10, 20, 40mg strengths to their elusive 80mg already in the pharmacies).... :\ of course they will probally gel-up just as bad as their 80 does which apparently is as bad/worse than even the TEVAs.

-thanks guys

Last edited:
i've gotten a hold of some generic ABG 80s and was wondering if they are injectable? i tried snorting some but it seemed to burn, and before I had got ABG 40s and they seemed to snort just like regular oxys. Is this possibly a new ABG?

as far as i know, the purdues and ivax(ABG generics) are identical and all strengths are exactly the same....however, i honestly havent come across any ABG 80s lately so it is possible something has changed!

honestly, it may just be ur nose....the 80s do have less binders/fillers so maybe that was the cause?? i dont think theyd change the formula so i believe its just ur nose.....and IMO, i dont think any oxycontin is safe to inject, but i do know of many people who have succesfully banged the brand name 80s/ivax.

has anyone ever got pills that are opiates of some sort that say oc and 80 on the other side but are colored all the way through?

that's them, mmmmmm. I've heard a lot about these, didn't make it all the way to the west coast yet as far as I know... I wonder if it is roughly the same or if you can even measure that with some kind of potency ratio...

i would be sure to tell yer friends about the fake oxy ,so they dont get ripped and shit ,or take it and OD from it or somthin

ktx49 said:
as far as i know, the purdues and ivax(ABG generics) are identical and all strengths are exactly the same....however, i honestly havent come across any ABG 80s lately so it is possible something has changed!

honestly, it may just be ur nose....the 80s do have less binders/fillers so maybe that was the cause?? i dont think theyd change the formula so i believe its just ur nose.....and IMO, i dont think any oxycontin is safe to inject, but i do know of many people who have succesfully banged the brand name 80s/ivax.

I know alot of people who have banged OC's..purdue, or generics (the endos)

Dont know how safe it is but i know its done and it aint rare

^I've done it a number of times too. It's not good for you at all..duh. <(To those who don't know)
After shooting just 6 Purdue 40's in 2 days, on the third day I was hacking up blood and little pieces of pill...like tiny thin pieces that have broken down a little bit more.........this shit was comming out of my lungs...not big amounts, for even that long...i would hack up a little now and then a few times a day for a couple days.,, But shit..that was obviously not healthy. It was even kind of rough..Imagine having 10 times the amount of that shit in your lungs...you would eventually die or wind up living in the intensive care unit for a while since your lungs would be so friggen clogged and stuffed up with pill craps and blood clots........When you shoot pills you also risk getting huge very painful abcesses..ones that cause you arm to have to be amputated...because of pill junk that gets stuff in the pathway of the vairous viens in your body...near where you are injecting the shit......
So it is reccomended that you DO NOT shoot pills.
If you have a micron filter to filter a pill ground solution for shooting, it is a lot safer mind you, but never very safe. You have to be mindful not only of the pill being comepletely dissolved in water, but what the pill is made out of,,,,what's going into you viens? You should know, right? And after you know, you should know if it's relatively safe. relatively.

Why wont my ABG Oxy's dissolve in water? They are exactly like Purdues. Does it need to be really hot water. I dont know what the fuck is wrong guys. Someone please help me out. I sent you a PM dex, check your fuckin shit man :D

I think the pharm companies are now doing something to the oxy's to prevent harm and people slamming them.......i * think*