• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opium - Methods of Administration

psychotiKK

Bluelighter
I recently came across some opium in my possession and I'm curious about the different ways you can take this drug. Of course I already tried smoking it, but what would it be like to snort it or eat it? If you are going to say smoking is the only method, explain in detail why. When I used to take black tar heroin, I would cook it up in a spoon with water and snort it. This method worked ALOT better then smoking it, and I thought maybe it would be the same with opium. Comments will be appreciated, thank you.

I noticed something strange about the high from the opium. I feel sedated and extremely relaxed, but there is no euphoria. I have been taking small amounts of the tar and smoking it in a glass pipe. You think I may need to smoke it out of a water bong to get the full effects? Comments please.

^Are you positive it's real? Anyway, you don't really smoke it, more like vaporize it. It's actually right in between smoking and vaporizing. Eating it can be ok but requires quite a bit more. Plugging it would be best compared to smoking I imagine - just disolve it in water and shoot it up your bum! Cheers

plug it
dissolve a pea-sized ball in 1ml of high grade alcohol, I use 96%ISA, stir ocassionally, leave for a day, it takes a good while to dissolve, so just using water and shaking wont work, and I wouldn't heat it black-tar way.
Next day add 1 ml water draw it into a 2 or 2,5 or ml syringe, lube the syringe (without needle of course) very well, I use vaseline...and well plug the shit, best method of administration, and there's no euphoria in opium compared to H or OC, especially smoking small ammounts, if you wanna smoke an electric weed vaporizer or a meth pipe will do the trick, but I don't get much of a long lasting dope-sickness killing effect out of smoking, plugging large ammounts I got thru a couple of days, my memoy is hazy but I was on codeine and hydrocodone for most of the part I was on opium, maybe that's why smoking it didnt produce a rush, this was a tar sticky substance. Some years ago I smoked dried opium which was way easier to smoke from a bamboo bong mixed with hash, a big pice in one toke and I was really high for more than 90mins, but my opiate tolerance was way lower at that time too.

^Maybye we have tried diff. opium, but disolving in water worked fine for me....

xxanxx said:
^Are you positive it's real? Anyway, you don't really smoke it, more like vaporize it. It's actually right in between smoking and vaporizing. Eating it can be ok but requires quite a bit more. Plugging it would be best compared to smoking I imagine - just disolve it in water and shoot it up your bum! Cheers

Yeah, it's real. I have been smoking small amounts of it because I don't want to overdo it. I might just not be smoking enough. It gives me the same opiate feeling but not as strong, and with no euphoria. I tried dissolving it in water, but it didn't work. Black tar heroin dissolves fast in water, and this is definately not heroin. Tonight I will try to smoke larger amounts out of a bong, and see if that does the trick.

The Young Geezer - I would imagine there is not as much euphoria compared to heroin, but it should still give me the sense of euphoria. It is possible its low-grade and not very potent. If anyone has any more advice please share, and thank you xxanxx and young geezer for helping me out! :D

when plugging opiates do not use vaseline only use water based lubricants the good stuff can get caught up in the oil based lubes

I used vaseline for the outer part of the rig and the anus, not as part of the solution, yeah that'd be like putting oil in your shot.
Is it possible to lose part of the opiates though due to the vaseline used elsewhere once the rig has went in and you push the plunger?

I can't even dissolve it in water. It's black with a bit of brown on the inside, has a strong flowery smell, and feels like putty. I know you can't determine if it's the real deal or not by that description, but atleast you know it's not red rock. I'm thinking maybe its bunk, but then what could it be? It still makes me very relaxed and makes it hard for me to orgasm, (which opiates do) but does not give me a sense of euphoria or warm feeling. All I feel is my mind being a bit cloudy and my body feeling relaxed (but not a body high).

Better way.

Simply take a pea sized ball, wrap it in one sheet of rice rolling paper and insert it in your anus. the absorption is controlled to offer a nice and steady high.

lol you would stick a pea sized ball of an uknown black tar like substance up you ass??

Of course, it's cleaner than snorting or IVing who the hell knows which is cut with street drugs.
Oh btw, I tried the method you mentioned rachamim and well, I ended crapping the opium completely undissolved still wrapped in the rolling paper next morning.

I have used opium rectally, definately opium, as it was hand-harvested from the pods, I mixed an amount the size of two rice grains in hand-warm water, plugged 5ml of solution, definate euphoria, typicalnod for about 8 hours.

Try adding a little white vinegar to teh opium, leave to sit for about 10 minutes, then dilute with water and plug.

Young Gee...

I am at a loss. Being soemwhat familiar with you I can put aside the obvious [authenticity of the opium]. I really do not know what to tell you there. As opium is a pliable latex [unless you plugged processed putty], it should be readily absorbed at a steady rate. Was it proceesed?

Anyway, I know I did not get a chance to visit when I was down there but I am heading out on vacation at the end of the summer. This time I am thinking about Cambodia because I want to visit the Lake Distirict before they knck it down [building a resort hotel]. IF not, it willbe back to norhtern Thailand where I wll post some pictures of the real thing. I will not post a pic of me plugging though. In any regard, I will be so busy with Yaa Baa and #4 that I doubt I will get much time for any opium. Never know though.

Geezer you think you could manage to take any pictures of the opium you have? I would, but my camera is of very low quality and would not help at all. I'm still wondering what to do with the rest of this eighth.

xxanxx said:

When I smoke it I just use a glass pipe or bong. I keep the flame close to the tar, but not directly on it to let it burn. Do I have to vaporize or plug it to get any good effects? I'm only getting relaxation from it. Help.

Well...

When I head out I am going to try and keep an online journal, here at BL. I will of course include photos. The last time I was over there there were not too many internet connections, and digital cameras did not even exist. However, now the area is innundated with internet cafes. In Cambodia the going rate is 25 cents [US] an hour so I am sure that it will be no problem. I will of course include photos of all the products available in the region.

dissolve a pea-sized ball in 1ml of high grade alcohol, I use 96%ISA, stir ocassionally, leave for a day, it takes a good while to dissolve, so just using water and shaking wont work, and I wouldn't heat it black-tar way.
Next day add 1 ml water draw it into a 2 or 2,5 or ml syringe

That seems way to harsh to squirt up yer bum; after dilution, the alcohol is still going to be 48% alcohol soln - that's more concentrated than vodke - so it's going to give you a really bad case of ring-sting. Whenever I've administered a tincture rectally I've always ensured that the dilution ensures that the alcohol is no more than 10% - any more tends to act as an irritant to the walls of the colon and you spend all your time trying to stop it being ejected again