Bluelight

Thread: Opium - Methods of Administration

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Opium - Methods of Administration 
    I recently came across some opium in my possession and I'm curious about the different ways you can take this drug. Of course I already tried smoking it, but what would it be like to snort it or eat it? If you are going to say smoking is the only method, explain in detail why. When I used to take black tar heroin, I would cook it up in a spoon with water and snort it. This method worked ALOT better then smoking it, and I thought maybe it would be the same with opium. Comments will be appreciated, thank you.

2. Collapse Details

I noticed something strange about the high from the opium. I feel sedated and extremely relaxed, but there is no euphoria. I have been taking small amounts of the tar and smoking it in a glass pipe. You think I may need to smoke it out of a water bong to get the full effects? Comments please.

3. Collapse Details

^Are you positive it's real? Anyway, you don't really smoke it, more like vaporize it. It's actually right in between smoking and vaporizing. Eating it can be ok but requires quite a bit more. Plugging it would be best compared to smoking I imagine - just disolve it in water and shoot it up your bum! Cheers

4. Collapse Details

plug it
    dissolve a pea-sized ball in 1ml of high grade alcohol, I use 96%ISA, stir ocassionally, leave for a day, it takes a good while to dissolve, so just using water and shaking wont work, and I wouldn't heat it black-tar way.
    Next day add 1 ml water draw it into a 2 or 2,5 or ml syringe, lube the syringe (without needle of course) very well, I use vaseline...and well plug the shit, best method of administration, and there's no euphoria in opium compared to H or OC, especially smoking small ammounts, if you wanna smoke an electric weed vaporizer or a meth pipe will do the trick, but I don't get much of a long lasting dope-sickness killing effect out of smoking, plugging large ammounts I got thru a couple of days, my memoy is hazy but I was on codeine and hydrocodone for most of the part I was on opium, maybe that's why smoking it didnt produce a rush, this was a tar sticky substance. Some years ago I smoked dried opium which was way easier to smoke from a bamboo bong mixed with hash, a big pice in one toke and I was really high for more than 90mins, but my opiate tolerance was way lower at that time too.

5. Collapse Details

^Maybye we have tried diff. opium, but disolving in water worked fine for me....

6. Collapse Details

Originally posted by xxanxx
    ^Are you positive it's real? Anyway, you don't really smoke it, more like vaporize it. It's actually right in between smoking and vaporizing. Eating it can be ok but requires quite a bit more. Plugging it would be best compared to smoking I imagine - just disolve it in water and shoot it up your bum! Cheers
    Yeah, it's real. I have been smoking small amounts of it because I don't want to overdo it. I might just not be smoking enough. It gives me the same opiate feeling but not as strong, and with no euphoria. I tried dissolving it in water, but it didn't work. Black tar heroin dissolves fast in water, and this is definately not heroin. Tonight I will try to smoke larger amounts out of a bong, and see if that does the trick.

The Young Geezer - I would imagine there is not as much euphoria compared to heroin, but it should still give me the sense of euphoria. It is possible its low-grade and not very potent. If anyone has any more advice please share, and thank you xxanxx and young geezer for helping me out!

7. Collapse Details

Still not feeling much euphoria.. it's probably just bad opium.

8. Collapse Details

when plugging opiates do not use vaseline only use water based lubricants the good stuff can get caught up in the oil based lubes

9. Collapse Details

I used vaseline for the outer part of the rig and the anus, not as part of the solution, yeah that'd be like putting oil in your shot.
    Is it possible to lose part of the opiates though due to the vaseline used elsewhere once the rig has went in and you push the plunger?

10. Collapse Details

I can't even dissolve it in water. It's black with a bit of brown on the inside, has a strong flowery smell, and feels like putty. I know you can't determine if it's the real deal or not by that description, but atleast you know it's not red rock. I'm thinking maybe its bunk, but then what could it be? It still makes me very relaxed and makes it hard for me to orgasm, (which opiates do) but does not give me a sense of euphoria or warm feeling. All I feel is my mind being a bit cloudy and my body feeling relaxed (but not a body high).

11. Collapse Details
    Better way. 
    Bluelighter
    Simply take a pea sized ball, wrap it in one sheet of rice rolling paper and insert it in your anus. the absorption is controlled to offer a nice and steady high.

12. Collapse Details

lol you would stick a pea sized ball of an uknown black tar like substance up you ass??

13. Collapse Details

Of course, it's cleaner than snorting or IVing who the hell knows which is cut with street drugs.
    Oh btw, I tried the method you mentioned rachamim and well, I ended crapping the opium completely undissolved still wrapped in the rolling paper next morning.

14. Collapse Details

^eeeww...did ya fish it out and try again LOL!?!?!?

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I have used opium rectally, definately opium, as it was hand-harvested from the pods, I mixed an amount the size of two rice grains in hand-warm water, plugged 5ml of solution, definate euphoria, typicalnod for about 8 hours.

Try adding a little white vinegar to teh opium, leave to sit for about 10 minutes, then dilute with water and plug.

16. Collapse Details
    Young Gee... 
    Bluelighter
    I am at a loss. Being soemwhat familiar with you I can put aside the obvious [authenticity of the opium]. I really do not know what to tell you there. As opium is a pliable latex [unless you plugged processed putty], it should be readily absorbed at a steady rate. Was it proceesed?

Anyway, I know I did not get a chance to visit when I was down there but I am heading out on vacation at the end of the summer. This time I am thinking about Cambodia because I want to visit the Lake Distirict before they knck it down [building a resort hotel]. IF not, it willbe back to norhtern Thailand where I wll post some pictures of the real thing. I will not post a pic of me plugging though. In any regard, I will be so busy with Yaa Baa and #4 that I doubt I will get much time for any opium. Never know though.

17. Collapse Details

Geezer you think you could manage to take any pictures of the opium you have? I would, but my camera is of very low quality and would not help at all. I'm still wondering what to do with the rest of this eighth.

18. Collapse Details

Originally posted by xxanxx
    When I smoke it I just use a glass pipe or bong. I keep the flame close to the tar, but not directly on it to let it burn. Do I have to vaporize or plug it to get any good effects? I'm only getting relaxation from it. Help.

19. Collapse Details
    Well... 
    Bluelighter
    When I head out I am going to try and keep an online journal, here at BL. I will of course include photos. The last time I was over there there were not too many internet connections, and digital cameras did not even exist. However, now the area is innundated with internet cafes. In Cambodia the going rate is 25 cents [US] an hour so I am sure that it will be no problem. I will of course include photos of all the products available in the region.

20. Collapse Details

dissolve a pea-sized ball in 1ml of high grade alcohol, I use 96%ISA, stir ocassionally, leave for a day, it takes a good while to dissolve, so just using water and shaking wont work, and I wouldn't heat it black-tar way.
    Next day add 1 ml water draw it into a 2 or 2,5 or ml syringe

That seems way to harsh to squirt up yer bum; after dilution, the alcohol is still going to be 48% alcohol soln - that's more concentrated than vodke - so it's going to give you a really bad case of ring-sting. Whenever I've administered a tincture rectally I've always ensured that the dilution ensures that the alcohol is no more than 10% - any more tends to act as an irritant to the walls of the colon and you spend all your time trying to stop it being ejected again

21. Collapse Details

F&B: Yeah It stinged a lot, but I figured using vinegar would be worse. I had to lay on my stomach for 10mins, shaking my legs or pushing my fists after injecting, but it never came out, actually it held me over as I was w/ding, and I used to plug 1st thing of the day after taking a dump (a benefit I don't have now I'm back on 200+mg OC a day), anyway it's good to know for future reference, the feeling the liquid was gonna "come out" was much more pronounced than when plugging for example H or OC diluted just in water.

Rachamim: I'm really looking forward to read (and watch) about your trip to Cambodia, the Opium I got was a gooey tar-like jelloish putty like substance, you could make a worm out of it using your fingers, some oil was stuck to your fingers and it stained, but making a worm manually was much more effective than trying to cuat a piece with a razor or pocket knife.
    It was dark-brown, it was EXTREMELY sticky, it came from a source that had sold me Tar H that I doubt came from Mexico, so maybe it's some sort of experiment going on in the northeastern/northwestern , maybe even in the triple frontier (Argentina/Brazil/Paraguay) were a lot of illegal activities are done, you may know about that are due to the Hizbollah infiltration (and on a lesser scale Hamas, though nowadays on the Brazilian side are at least 10 different extremist groups), the stuff held me over when dissolved and plugged, and when vaporized, especially on the electric vaporizer melted to a liquid an bubbled till no more smoke came out, though the smoke was very thin, almost non-visible and had a weird aftertaste, not floral not "chemical", I'm under the impression it was an argentine kind of "kompost" or some morphine conatining product made from poppie latex for commercial use, maybe the same thing they used for the tar I had without being acethylized.

psychotiKK: I don't have my hi-resolution digital camera with me at the moment, however I took several pics with my camera phone (crappy 640x480) when I find a working usb cable for it I'll upload it (I have lots of crappy 30kb pics to upload)

Oh and to the guy who asked if I fished it out, the thought crossed my mind but I had more opium to experiment with so I kept my dignity on that one.

22. Collapse Details
    Young G... 
    Bluelighter
    I have no doubt that there would be some enterprising souls that would think to plant poppies in all of those poorly patrolled and often inaccesable areas. I know that if they are staring to grow coca in kenya and in former Soviet Georgia, it is a proababilty that poppies would be planted in non-traditional areas as well...they are not traditional to Colombia and look what happened thee just in 11 or 12 years!

Anyway, I am psyched about my upcoming trip. I have some things to take care of over there. Afterwards, it is off to Beong Keok and the "Lake." I will even hit the seedy guesthouses to check it all out. Things are wideopen right now and I want to experience it before either the yuppie tourists piss all over it or the authorities get smart [or rich since it is all related to their dire need of foreign revenue, specifically US currency]. Right now, it is very difficult to get popped for substances that would earn you a daytime execution in Bangkok.

Other attractive things, the cost of living. The aforementioned "Lake" is riddled with guesthouses that charge from 1 to 5 dollars [US]. the cost of a sit dow meal in a good resturant rarely exceeds 2.50 [US] and you can eat on the fly for less than a dollar. Transportation, just like elsewhere in Asia you have the motodops who rarely charge more than 75 cents [although there are no coins over there, change is handeled in Cambodian riels which right now exchange for about 5,000 to 1 US dollar.

As stated, I have never been to that country but from what everyone [that I Personally know that is] is telling me, it is right up my alley. I am going ona buisiness vias [25 US dollars] which will entitle me to a year in country, with multiple entries. If I actually do enjoy it, I am looking towards renting a house [less than 150 US per month]. You can live in grand style [ccok, maid if that is your thing] for less than 500 US per month. My pension is paid up at work so that I do not have to worry about work [losing my american job]. My finances are great so that money should be fine.

I will keep a detailed online journal with photos so that anyone wishing to, can live vicariously through me. I know there will be a alot of broken hearts when I post photos [attributed to SWIM of course] of a gram of #$ in rock form [straight off the Burmese 350 gram half units, no cut] for 15 US dollars! But at least it will be something to look out. Sadly though, I hear that local weed is now going for 400 US a kilo! 4 tears ago I am told that you could buy a 50 pound potato sack for 2 bucks at the Russian Market! things ARE going downhill...but then again that #4 used to be 100 US per gram there [no domestic market until about 3 or 4 years ago]! It will be a long wait until the end of August/beginning of September gets here!

23. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Is it possible to inject opium? Or to simply process it in a manner to inject it? (Dissolving crack to shoot = simple. Making your opium into heroin = not simple).

I think I graced some kind of talk on this site about that before but I can't recall where.

24. Collapse Details

I would be very interested to know what kind of substance psychotikk has... sounds exactly like the type of bullshit that's occassionally spread through my area.. people buy it and placebo themselves out of rediculous prices. It fits the descriptions people read, black/brown/tarry/flowery smell but is very far from the real thing - either that or it is cut so horribly that it's basically incense.

Does anyone have any information on what this could be? I think I may have a sample of this crap somewhere, and if there would be any way to test what it could contain, it might shed some light on this or future threads. This has intrigued me for a while - some people are making some money off this bullshit and I'd like to know what it is.

25. Collapse Details
    Replies... 
    Bluelighter
    Creative: Yes, it is possible to inject it but no recommended. During WWII, this country had 200,000 heroin addicts . within 5 years, by war's end, that number had plummeted to under 20,000 due to the lack of heroin. It was nearly impossible to import it as most of the pre-war stock had been diverted licit heroin out of shanghai and Tientsin [Japanese labs in China]. Except for a tiny bit of 3% pure heroin out of Mexico [practically garbage], people were in a bind. Many of those post-war 20,000 turned to injecting opium.

In addition, there are people that inject opium preperations, like the "Chernaya" and "Hanka" of the former USSR, or the "Braun" of the former Chezckoslovakia, or the "Kompot" of Poland. those preperations all require a bit of work and chernaya at least is acetylated a bit with glacial acetic acid so that it comes close to the definition of heroin.

Opium, without any work up, is very dangerous to inject. Most people will process their raw opium as they would when converting it into pod putty. You heat it just to boiling then reduce the heat. You strain it very fine, remove the sediment to a second pot, save the brownish clear liquid on the side. Take the sediment in the second pot, add water, heat to just below boiling, strain as before, combine that much clearer solution and combine with the brownish clear solution from the first culling. There are some minor inconsequential variations that some people add to that, but that is how opium is purified and condensed. Of course you would want to use a micron filter if you were going to inject that...or better yet, don't inject opium at all. In N. America and Europe we are blessed with actual processed opiate and opioid substances so that we do not have to risk our health.

The last post: It could be anything. The most common imposter is "Red Rock."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast