• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
After what happened to the ACS guy over a 2C-T-21 overdose, I think that the vendors (the ones that will decide to handle it) will be very very careful about selling shit-loads to anybody, motivated only by avarice. If they sell an amount of it that could cause severe respiratory depression leading to death, and the person buying it acts like a fuckwit and stuffs all of it into their body in one go and dies, they know they're looking at a possible life prison term. If the toxic dose is estimated at say 100mg (just pulling figures from air for demonstration purposes), they'll be selling it in 50mg amounts in bottles. A person intentionally ingesting the contents of two containers can only be seen as wanting to commit suicide, so letting them off the hook.

Anyway, that's the way I'd handle the problem!

A friend of mine appears to have had what sounds very similar to a methamphetamine psychosis - hallucinating infection by many very small parasites - after staying up for 2 days on MDPV. He was smoking it, in quite large amounts.

Following the incident he seems fully recovered and mentally stable, and reported no significant other negative side-effects during his experience. Needless to say I don't think he will be touching MDPV again.

Be careful out there people....

^second that. the stuff goes down real easy when smoked, and can give you a nice "crack" habbit within 1-2 days.

first symptom of overdose is tingling of the skin and slight electric flashes through the left hemisphere of the brain.

i inadvertantly witnessed ~500mg get smoked by ~ 7 people in about 2 hours...

taking dopamine precursors (l-phenylalanine / tyrosine) helps with the depletion that follows, which is distinctly different from MDMA serotonin depletion.

be careful, this stuff is insidious and subversive to the extreme, by the time you realise just how much you really like it, it may be too late...

I tried the MDPV this weekend.
I began with 5 mg at 7:00 am of the morning the day after a day of crops of mushrooms and after 4 hours of sleep.
H = 7:00 am half a joint measured in 5 mg the joint, after 10 minutes first sensations in the stomach and in the head, the ideas are clear, the fatigue disappeared.
Till 11:00 am, I cannot stay in place and I do not stop speaking, fortunately my job allows it's to me. The time seem to pass fast. Pupil is dilated.
H=11h00 just like that, i feels the fatigue of the previous day and of the short night.
H=12h00 after a sandwich, I end the joint. And I meet myself in the previous state of stimulation, till 5:00 pm.
H=19h00 14 mg of MDPV swallowed in a capsule.
H=20h00 Onset. An important energy me typed, I can't stop speaking, impossible to stay in place, but no problem to realize works of precision, my ideas wandered but, effortlessly, i can find the thread of a chat or something that i put somewhere at random.
H=22h30 46 mg of A.M.T
H=23h00 Let's go to the party. 1 hour of road. A Calvary.
H=0h00 Arrive at the party, nothing considerable in the point of seen visual or hearing.
H=0h30 Onset of the A.M.T surpassing the effects of the MDPV.

For me to whom the cocaine has the effect of the coffee, (I do not like stimulant as a rule) I liked well the effects of the MDPV. Rather festive for me taste. But to be surrounded with his friends it is festive!

Sorry if you don't understant but i'm french and use a translator.

Last edited:
^second that. the stuff goes down real easy when smoked, and can give you a nice "crack" habbit within 1-2 days.

first symptom of overdose is tingling of the skin and slight electric flashes through the left hemisphere of the brain.

i inadvertantly witnessed ~500mg get smoked by ~ 7 people in about 2 hours...

taking dopamine precursors (l-phenylalanine / tyrosine) helps with the depletion that follows, which is distinctly different from MDMA serotonin depletion.

be careful, this stuff is insidious and subversive to the extreme, by the time you realise just how much you really like it, it may be too late...

Yeah the stuff sure does go down easy when smoked, with a small rush I can only say "crack" is similar to I guess - I just smoked some a few minutes ago and WEE WEE i'm hyper as fuck! But uh, 500mg/7 people = like 70mg a person yeah thats quite high. I don't know how much I just smoked (unmeasured, just took a couple hits) but 70mg is a helluva lot.

I'm not sure why I got it before orally/snorted but not when i've smoked it, and gotten way 'higher', but the skin feelings I could only say were similar to maybe weaning off way too fast off benzo's or similar.

I'm curious about this depetion that you've noticed, can you go into more detail - and is it the same kind of shitty feeling one might have after smoking a bunch of crack then stopping/feeling like shit afterwards? (jittery, motor skills off, mentally like fuck it all i wanna sleep)

I do have loads of this 50% L-Dopa extract, never any use for it really, although I think it makes a GHB high better, always was curious if it would actually enhance DA drugs like meth/coke/etc.

Also the poster that mentioned his friend having symptoms like meth psychosis, this from staying up for so long on MDPV? (asking whoever), similar to ..doing a lot of meth over a couple days (same sort of reason why it happens?)

Heh, yeah i'm hyper i should go.. clean up ..something ;).

Last edited:
Also the poster that mentioned his friend having symptoms like meth psychosis, this from staying up for so long on MDPV? (asking whoever), similar to ..doing a lot of meth over a couple days (same sort of reason why it happens?)

Not quite sure I follow your question... but I'm guessing it was the staying up rather than anything intrinsic to the MDPV itself that caused the hallucinations he experienced. He had done no other drugs during that two day period (except probably cannabis), and ended up convinced that he had been infected by many tiny worm like parasites that burrowed under his skin. He was so serious about this that he went to hospital and left his home to stay overnight with friends. At the time he was totally convinced, but after sleeping and laying of the MDPV, he came round to believing that he had imagined the whole scenario. The whole thing was pretty scary, from all accounts.

^^ wow.. Well that same night I posted that after smoking it, I did smoke some more, and I did start to feel the tiny "skin sensations" that I have had before on high oral doses, a wierd over stimulated feeling mentally, really kind of the "jittery" (mentally) overly sensitive feeling i'd get coming down from smoking crack..

It is mild and nothing like what your friend experienced but as soon as I felt the skin sensations I took some GHB and that solved that (GHB solves..everything! hehe).

MDPV - 'tis the crack for the scientist, i guess - clearheaded, steady, focused and not euphoric, really, now is it?

since i tried smoking - on top of a cone, oral has not been attempted again. but some weasels have smoked my whole stash while i was otherwise occupied. damn!

formication is the name for the hallucination of insects under skin, common to 3+ days of sleep deprivation after meth use.

without benzos, strong ones, this stuff, i imagine, could lead to some serious psychosis. will write more later.

P.S. GHB solves everything? i thought DMT was the answer? ;-)

I don't understand how after smoking it, some people don't feel like they're going to have a heart attack. After my accident with 30mg+ of MDPV admin rectally, I can't even imagine how I'd feel after smoking 70mg in the space of 2 hours.

One thing I have noticed though from talking to people. It seems to be preferred by people who would always choose coke over amphetamines. It has a lot in common with the effects cocaine have on me (other than length of action), and actually feels a lot like methylphenidate. Does anyone have any info about it's mechanism of action. The betting part of me reckons it'll be a dopamine/noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor rather than causing efflux like amphetamines.

^smoking its a completely different route than oral, in this case. i'm betting there's alot of pyrolitic breakdown happening and not a whole lot of the active is getting to the receptor sites. much shorter duration, ~2 hours per dose.

orally, i wouldn't touch upwards of 5mg.

mech - selective DA reuptake inhibitor - and very specific at that, not venturing to guess at the subpopulations though.

not much on the adrenergic side until you go into higher territories, then the norepineph. starts to get affected, you get the fight-or-flight and the skin tingling - similar to that i had with higher doses of a much less preferred "eurogenic" - adrafinil, specific for central alpha 1-adrenergic stimulation.

then the norepineph. starts to get affected, you get the fight-or-flight

After 30mg rectally, tell me about it! That was one of those 'never again' moments. I wont touch the stuff again - too many bad memories I'd rather forget (like the first paic attack in over 10 years).

^ I'm afraid no-one is at liberty to divulge that information. No source discussion....

i too noticed that when smoking this stuff i fiend for more.
I havent tried oral or snorted yet.

fastandbulbous said:

I'm sorry, but 200mg over an 8 hour period would put you in hospital. Without wanting to shout 'J'accuse' at your post, I can't believe you took that much without nearly dying/having a communal panic attack. Are you sure it was MDPV and not methylone, and/or are you sure of the weight you consumed as in my experience (and reports from others), 200mg is an extremely unpleasant ride, and doesn't let up at any point. It also seems to produce a very strange CEV effect at large doses - a bit like a cross between 2C-I/ other 2C-X's and MDA.

Be extremely careful before putting this stuff into your body - I can say with conviction that I don't want to see this stuff ever again

yes i really did go through 200mgs in a night. i was smoking/snorting it.As i said, smoking it is very wasteful. yes i am sure it was MDPV. I did not die or at least i did not realise i came close, if i, infact, did come close. I will say that my pipe was awful black, and perhaps not all the 200mgs was properly vapourised. but at the start of the night i had a 250mg bag of it (that had already had 50mgs taken out for me to figure out my tolerance to it) and at the end of the night it was empty, and i had a new tune written :) I can send you the tune if you like :) (it sucks)

Last edited:
I finally tried vaporizing it, and I very much prefer this method. I could never put my finger on the exact effects when I took it orally. With it smoked, it comes in in 1-5 minutes, and I can distinctly feel my mind clearing, my ego voices shushing up, and a small push of body energy radiating from my chest.

I was wondering if anyone has any guess as to toxicity, effects on your lungs from smoking it, tolerance, daily use effects, etc?

I've talked to people since, and they've said that it's subject to a lot of pyrolysis, so that the dose you get from smoking is only a fraction of what you heat up to smoke. I don't quite know how much, but using routes that aren't subject to breakdown (such as rectal dosing), 30mg was just way too much - so much so that I'm not considering taking it again. Too many bad associations (like a panic attack - bad enough in anybody's books)

Why dont the majority of u morons try the damn stufff before saying anything about it. This forum is full of your typical pill poppin dead beats or computer
geeks like" C6H6". Do some self research then and only then can u give your opinion on this innocent white powder... Also my mums dads mate had it and compared its effects to that of two passenger aircraft running into a couple of towers.

Ok i have tried the mdpv. Its a nice compound. Take 10-15mg orally, wait an hour, you'll have plenty of energy, a swinging jaw, dry mouth and all the rest. Not really euphoric, but very nice all the same. Best used when drinking i think to extend the evening. Very little crash (i didn't notice any), and sleep came easily. 3-4 hours of 'proper' stimulation and then back to baseline slowly.

I talked bollocks for ages on it last night, and felt very open (could have been mostly the alcohol tho).

Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it, you big moaner

Why dont the majority of u morons try the damn stufff before saying anything about it.

Interpersonal communication isn't your forte, is it. Try and not being so plain fuckin' abuse and you'll get along with people much easier. Most of the people writing in this thread have tried it (if you read all the posts), so outbusts like yours are both unwarrented and just plain wrong

This forum is full of your typical pill poppin dead beats or computer

You forgot offensive loudmouths!

Status
Not open for further replies.