• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else tried this one yet? Any more reports or anything?

How effective do you people think this drug would be for treating ADD or for use as a study aid?

Has anyone tried preloading / postloading with other drugs or supplements?

There's another report here that describes the effects closer to the other MDMA analogs, but I think that could just be from the person's expectations.

Some friends of mine have tried it and they all say pretty much the same thing - couple friends last night took some, I asked them later if they felt anything, "not really but i'm very awake/alert", and the other girl said it would make a great "ADD" drug because it does the job well yet you don't really "feel it" as you would feel ritalin or amphetamines. She said this would be a perfect drug to be prescribed rather than the current (and kind of outdated!) drugs for focus/attention/alertness because there's no real euphoria just a very calm, jitter/side effect free mental alertness.

I tend to agree although I haven't taken it above about 20mg, it does feel like a "dopamine reuptake inhibitor" in a way methylphenidate does or cocaine, but just very specific/selective acting on just a small part of the brain (it feels that way anyway) causing no side effects (that any of us have noticed).

---
I have mixed it with amphetamine/adderall and they seem to amplify each other well.

I may try taking the dose up higher and see if I do feel any "MDxx" like effect at all.

The stuff is not only side effect free, but it almost seems as if its "calming" the body - my hands are "less jittery" than sober, the normal jitters you get when you hold your hand out or whatever. The BEST substance i've ever ingested that totally kills your sober "jittery/shaky" (not saying my hands are extra shaky compared to anyone else, its just normal) hands is DMT by far - just a tiny dose smoked/ingested/etc makes it as if there is just no 'shakyness' at all, extremely precise coordination etc. MDPV does this somewhat to me.

I actually just took some MDPV a short while before making this post and I can tell its kicked in :) (took 16mg, I may take a nice amount more just to see, I haven't taken any of this in a good while)

I read that post on lycaeum, it does seem like the poster kind of expected it to be MDxx-like probably just because of the 3,4-methylenedioxy ring, but maybe more of that would show if the dose is increased (I posted before about feeling those "serotonin shocks" after using this, similar to taking a dose of an SSRI or sometimes after an MDxx binge).

--- Wow, just realising how CALM i feel! This drug would make a GREAT "ADHD" drug, low "abuse" potential, does the job in the brain, not touching the body and actually rather calming it down sorta. I don't quite understand why methylphenidate is so widely used, and amphetamine - sure they have a "track record" of use but come on, how many years has it been in the U.S. at least since a new drug was released for "ADHD"/focus/alertness/etc? Sure, there's Strattera/atomoxetine (I thought reboxetine worked better myself..) which.. sucks (people who are used to stims like ritalin/adderall/dex/etc try Strattera and usually it just isn't good enough!). Then there's Provigil/modafinil, I was impressed with it at one point but with me its not reliable, sometimes actually puts me right to sleep. Maybe they want to develop "non stimulant" drugs but lets get the shizzle on the big picture yo - all the people on amphetamines and methyphenidate right now for years they just.. suck.

Rant rant rant I go, that MDPV stuff gots me all like, motivated and shit you mofo's reading this. I guess I should get off the fucking internet and do something useful like take care of some responsibilities, ya'll up for them fun fun responsibilities and stuff right? WORKIN' FOR DA MAN! I'm down, bro - lets get together with snoop dogg and light up that big spliff, brothers and sisters! hehehe (.. i think i'm gonna take some more i'm sort of feeling more creative).

Ahem, one of my favorite web sites, gizoogle.com, like, just gizoogle it yo?:

----------
--- Wizzy just realis'n how CALM i fizzle! This dizzle would makes a GREAT "ADHD" driznug, low "abuse" potential, does tha job in tha brain, not blingin' tha body n actually ratha calm'n it dizzay sorta. I dizzle quite understand why methylphenidate is so widely used, n amphetamine - sure they hizzy a "track record" of use but come on, how many years has it been in tha U.S. at least since a new drug was releazed fo` "ADHD"/focus/alertnizzles? Sure, theres Strattera/atomoxetine (I thought reboxetine worked playa myself..) which.. sucks (people who is used ta stims like ritalin/adderall/dizzles try Strattera n usually it jizzle isnt good enough!). Then theres Provigil/modafizzles I was impressed wit it at one point but wit me its not reliable, sometizzles actually puts me rizzight ta sleep. Maybe they wizzy ta develop "nizzon stimulant" drugs but lets git tha shizzle on tha big picture yo - all tha thugz on amphetizzles n methyphenidate rizzight now fo` years they jiznust.. suck.

Riznant rant rizzy weed tokin' I go, that M-D-P to the issaV shiznit gots me all like, motivated n shit you mofos ballin' this n' shit. I guess I should git off tha ridin' internet n do sum-m sum-m useful like takes care of some responsibilizzles yall up fo` T-H-to-tha-izzem fun fun responsibilizzles n shiznit right? WORKIN FOR DA MAN! Im dizzown, bro - lets git gangsta wit snoop D-O-double G n light up that big spliff, brotha n killa upside yo head! hehehe (.. i think im gonna takes some mizzy im sizzay of messin' more creative). Doggy Dogg records in the mutherfuckin' house yo.

%)

^Well, from this post as well as from others you made under the influence of MDPV you seem to enjoy it quite a bit!

^^DMT to combat the peripheral shakiness. paradoxically, i know exactly what you mean...

This (MDPV) is really interesting. I don't usually like stimulants because of their intense side effects, which totally outweigh any euphoria i get. If I ever do stimulants, its usually oral time release ritalin for studying/writing. This drug sounds exceptionally useful. What do you guys know about its legal status?

Last edited:
^^ It's not scheduled in the USA. It's possible for it to be considered an analog, but it's not really that closely related to anything that's already scheduled.

mitogen said:
and would a source post on this forum be against the rules?

You have read the user agreement, haven't you?

This substance falls under the "quasi-legal" category, the no-sources rule applies to this as well.

4mg sublingual was reported to have effects similar to that of expresso mixed with 2500mg piracetam.

4mg vaporized 2 hours later produced a very short stimulant rush replaced by a state not unlike that of 300mg Adrafinil.

it is clearly visible how this substance could produce a severe crash in higher doses. there is very little euphoria, but i could see the desire to chase same turn ugly.

like with Adrafinil, towards the end - about 6 hours at this dose - there is some hypersenisization of the CNS - a bit of a shadow of a fight-or-flight state. does not relieve cluster headaches.

looking at the chemical structure, it may appear that this could serve as an adjuvant to some other interesting compounds, otherwise the nootropic component is sufficient without the desire to push the dose any higher.

where's big pharma looking?

^^

Yeah I have noticed in higher doses (or a nice dose orally followed by a couple more doses later on, increasing the stimulation further) I was too sensitive (although quite hyped up!) later on in the day, also I noticed some color enhancement, but it seems real nice as long as you don't push the dose too high.

I tried 12 miligrams yesterday and it left me with quite a headache, right on the top of my head. I took some fiorinal and got better over time.

How does tolerance work with this stuff? If you take it two days in a row will there be decreased effect the second day?

Well, I find them hard to grab a hold on. Lets see what I can come up with
I find it takes the pressure off of my thoughts, I feel less need to figure things out, to press on to the next thought because the current one probably isnt the right one, etc. I can sit and not really think a whole lot, just look up at the clouds and not worry about if I dont see something or do see something.

As for body, I feel almost sedated. No extra body energy, no tenseness, nothing. Quite relaxed, and moving is not difficult or undesirable.

I was expecting a lot more pushy effects from what i've read, and I found that I was fighting myself to find the effects of the drug, and getting a little mad that I couldnt find them. This is probably the cause of my headache.

So today I took it again at 15 miligrams, and I found the calming of the mind effect, the lack of urgency to thought.
No specific euphoria that I could tell.
No head ache this time probably because i wasnt searching for effects so much.
I guess I was thinking that I didnt see how this calming of the mind for me at least, could be useful. But I need further experimentation to find its uses, because I do feel like there is a lot there I'm just missing it.

And definatly nothing like MDMA, I dont know how someone could come up with that.

Last edited:
MDPV effects

10mg seems to be a little be too much for me to use as an ADD treatment. At this level the stimulant and mental effects seem almost distracting. My focus and motivation were definately increased, but for theraputic purposes I might stick to a 4-6mg dose.

Negative effects I've experienced so far:

• Light jaw tension
  • Increased heart rate

I have very little experience with (non-psychedelic) stimulants so it's difficult for me to compare MDPV to other drugs.

Once I try this drug a few more time I'll probably be able to describe the effects much better...

This one definitely sounds interesting...

Not as interesting as butylone though but still interesting.

10110101 said:
Any guesses as to its detectability in drug screenings?
In some tests it could perhaps show up as false-positive for MDMA. But on further investigation it would become clear that you didn't consume a controlled substance. In the US it would be an analog, though.

^benzene, do you know what the pharmacokinetics / metabolites of this one are?

Status
Not open for further replies.