• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a side note...

I think the length of this thread is indicative of its effects on its users ;)

I've found this stuff to have some horrible side effects when too much is taken. Nausea, paranoia, and a feeling of constriction around my throat which I've only ever felt from a different drug, DOI, before this.

Jamshyd said:
Just a side note...

I think the length of this thread is indicative of its effects on its users ;)

No a true representation would have the thread covered in crispy white stains with a distinctly fishy odour! =D

fastandbulbous said:
No a true representation would have the thread covered in crispy white stains with a distinctly fishy odour! =D

No shit!

I posted a trip report on some initial observations of 5-7mg on the board of the same name, and followed it up later with a post basically detailing the extreme depths of stupidity I sank to last night in order to see just how badly MDPV could whip my ass if I'd let it.

It'll probably only take like two more showers and washing my sheets 7 or 8 more times to make me stop feeling like I'm so dirty that I'll never be clean again. ;)

Obyron said:
No shit!

I posted a trip report on some initial observations of 5-7mg on the board of the same name, and followed it up later with a post basically detailing the extreme depths of stupidity I sank to last night in order to see just how badly MDPV could whip my ass if I'd let it.

It'll probably only take like two more showers and washing my sheets 7 or 8 more times to make me stop feeling like I'm so dirty that I'll never be clean again. ;)

Does it make your sweat reek of fish or do you mean you stained the sheets?;)

fastandbulbous said:
Have you ever had wine spray out of your nose with laughter? Because thats what happened when I read this ;)

For whatever it's worth, people I've known who smoked crack always said it stopped working too... I knew this one guy who used to puff on the base pipe like it was a d@mn cigar, with no effect other than horrible jonesing the instant he tried to put the damn thing down.

IV & smoking are the two methods that deliver drugs to the brain fastest (smoking is actually the fastest, if not the most efficient) which is why I stay well away from them. It's possible to reach a point where the onset rush becomes normality - at that point you're at the 'Spinal Tap' all the way up to 11 position. To reach that point is a sign that the drug has completely taken over your life and I have no desire whatsoever to visit that place

Have you ever had wine spray out of your nose with laughter? Because thats what happened when I read this

No, but I've seen somebody puke they were laughing so much - that's a close second though!

fastandbulbous said:
...at that point you're at the 'Spinal Tap' all the way up to 11 position...

"Why don't you just make 10 louder, and have that be the top number, but just make it louder?"

"....These go to 11."

After seeing how crazy MDPV can be via insufflation, I can't imagine freebasing it or IVing it.

I've actually posted a friend's IV experience with this shit on one of the earlier pages of this thread.

It did not look pretty, even though I was thoroughly opiated and valiumated.

I've really done a 180 with MDPV. I didn't like it at all the first few times, but now I find it pretty useful. 5 mg seems to be an ideal dose for getting work done. The comedown is much easier than amphetamines.

(With little tolerance) Took 6mg around 9pm. Was planning on staying up all night. Redosed 8mg at 2:00am. Decided I wanted to sleep around 2:30am. Fell asleep within minutes. Woke up at 7am refreshed.

I was quite alert and focused when I laid down for sleep, but that didn't seem to matter.

Ok before when i've had mdpv, i'd keep it.. away.. it really wasn't that good ya know? If i tried too high of a dose i'd feel a bit.. whats the word... i dunno but not good.

Well maybe its after its used frequently.. and higher doses.. the bad effects go away it almost seems. MDPV does relax me, takes away inhibitions / more comfortable around the opposite sex (woooo) all that, and the comedown is almost nada..

But, and maybe it has to do with dopamine, pop some Adderall and i almost get a "sleepy feeling", so a tiny sniff of mdpv just a lil, maybe blocks the right DA area's allowing more NE?

Do DA inhibitors automatically make NE get released or more of it (or whatever)? Dexedrine (d-amphetamine) wakes me up much better, more focus.. think i read the d isomer acts on NE mainly while the l isomer acts more on DA.. almost making me "sleepy" or relaxed if there's not enough NE released it seems... (after ahem a little bit of heavyish MDPV use..)

Ok before when i've had mdpv, i'd keep it.. away.. it really wasn't that good ya know? If i tried too high of a dose i'd feel a bit.. whats the word... i dunno but not good.

Well maybe its after its used frequently.. and higher doses.. the bad effects go away it almost seems. MDPV does relax me, takes away inhibitions / more comfortable around the opposite sex (woooo) all that, and the comedown is almost nada..

But, and maybe it has to do with dopamine, pop some Adderall and i almost get a "sleepy feeling", so a tiny sniff of mdpv just a lil, maybe blocks the right DA area's allowing more NE?

Do DA inhibitors automatically make NE get released or more of it (or whatever)? Dexedrine (d-amphetamine) wakes me up much better, more focus.. think i read the d isomer acts on NE mainly while the l isomer acts more on DA.. almost making me "sleepy" or relaxed if there's not enough NE released it seems... (after ahem a little bit of heavyish MDPV use..)

From experimentation I have noticed if I dose MDPV before getting tired and continue to dose for prolonged periods of time I feel as alert as I did when I first dosed; conversely, if I'm somewhat tired when I first dose I continue to feel as tired no matter how much I dose.

I have since always tried to preempt the tiredness with MDPV to maximize results.

Nootropic regimen (all taken at once in morning) :

3 mg MDPV
1000 mg Piracetam
100 mg Centrophenoxine
4.5 mg Hydergine (sublingual)

... if you really need to get some work done this is it. Nearly as effective as amphetamines with no comedown. There's not the same motivation component, but it is very good at helping me maintian focus by staving off mental fatigue.

With amphetamines, I always get crappy sleep the following night, and end up digging myself a hole. Not so with this combo. =D

Last edited:
I finally had a worthwhile recreational experience with MDPV. I had previously gone through 100mg over a couple of months and found it to be a subtle but effective concentration aid, especially in conjunction with my regular nootropic regimen.

Then yesterday evening I found I had received 200mg I was waiting for, and I ate 10mg. About a half an hour later, I felt some nice stimulation, so I snorted 6mg, and damn, was I suddenly jacked! It was on the edge of uncomfortable, but also very euphoric. I redosed 5mg a couple of hours later and then 10mg a few hours after that. After the first couple of hours, the stimulation faded somewhat and became more comfortable, and subsequent redosings (the 5 and 10mg ones mentioned) didn't bring back the nasty feeling. I ended up staying up until about 3am . Fortunately, when I laid down to sleep after that, I was able to do so after about 40 minutes of laying there wallowing in my body buzz.

Anyway, this morning I felt great, with a faint remnant of a warm body buzz. I may try it again tonight. Fortunately, I only have 200mg. =D

Anyway, the gist of this post was that my experience with MDPV is quite simiular to yoyoman's. I didn't care about it much at all, until this past experience, when I discovered it could be quite good. Very cocaine-like, but less edgy and dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.