• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Dolphins (northeast)

stormymonday

Bluelighter
After seeing mixed reports on blue dolphins at pill reports, i'd like to share my experiance with them as of yesterday. For my good friend's 17th birthday 6 of us got together and made it memorable with a blue dolphin for each of us. These were light blue with white specks, slightly crumbly, with a blue dolphin in the center. I parachuted the roll around 1, and it didnt really kick in till about 2-2:30. At first, jaw clenching was hellish, but soon the roll took over and began one of the best days i've had in a while. We all took a hike in the woods to various waterfalls and sat around talking, everybody enjoying just relaxing with good conversation. These rolls werent too "lovey" but everybody still agreed that after the roll we all felt much closer. Overall, i give these pills a 7 because they were very euphoric and rolly but just a little speedy for my taste.

yea, these are meth/mda bombs, dark salmon/red with robadope. I wouldn't recommend them, but to each their own. I think most Veterns will be dissappointed, especially if you expected MDMA

these were BLUE dolphins, not dark salmon/red. I would know the difference between a pill with MDMA and one with MDA/ Meth, thank you

I think what he means by the salmon/red is the colour of the reaction the tester, rather than the colour of the pill.Not whether you know if your pill has Meth MDA, MDx , or maybe even MDMA

I believe I have the same ones as you stormy. Only tested, haven't consumed but glad to hear good things about them. Mine tested for mdma/meth. Not a lot of meth tho

Romanticpimp said:
Some Blue Dolphins are good, but there are some bunk ones roaming around as well.

I think my friends bought some of the bunk ones. Oh well i got more green apples so I know I will be rolling!

it seems there are just so many dolphins ...and the fakes continue to multiply. it's so important to know what you're getting these days. know your info, test your pills, trust your source!

...keep rollin' safely everyone !

Last edited:
jesus there is probably more doplhins then any other pill on the street.. so many batches