D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the opiate itches?

well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
Does it happen to some of you that sometimes you get all itchy, but not really that high, then other times you get higher but not really that itchy from the same dosages?

I like it sometimes, I find myself rubbing my face because it feels so good. Lol it's not bad

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATEx100! Everyone if you hate the itches, USE LOTION, I repeat, Slather lotion EVERYWHERE! Trust me it will help you from going INSANE!

Fucking hate them. Just took 120mg of dihydrocodine and im itchin like fuck. But i do suffer from chronic urticaria so maybe its just 1000 times worse for me. Just started taking dihydrocodine again after several years. I never remember it being this bad though. Had to take 24mg chlorphenamine just to stop myself from scratchin my nuts off. :!

hate it. rememer i use to get really bad itch under my nose. though it was mistaken for a smoking accident it was realy from rubbing it when high

See, I like the regular opioid itches, but they also exacerbate my eczema which I hate, because obviously eczema sucks, but they don't make it worse every single time.

Pretty much the only opioid I use is Kratom, and it almost exclusively makes my back itch (unless it makes me eczema worse, then it's my feet, shins/calves and hands).

But I love it when it makes my back itch.

I actually take a pair of scissors and CAREFULLY use them to scratch my back and it feels great.

I really feel like scratching on opioids increases my high in a way.

I also use the sharp edges of various kinds of tubes of lotion.

One time I was using the point of a plastic tube of lotion to scratch my back without looking at what kind of lotion it was, and then I looked and realized it was actually hydrocortisone which is obviously an anti-itch lotion!! HAHAHA

The irony of using an actual tube of anti-itch lotion to scratch yourself.

I don't particularly like the itches, but if you're not itchy you're usually not even high just a maintainance dose (from a junky perspective.)

I love it! Just isn't the same without it, that's why I never take antihistamines with 'em

I kinda do and kinda don?t. When I get the itchies it means it?s working well but I don?t like scratching all the time

personally not really, as the part that always gets the itchiest is my face which in turn makes me break out if i scratch it,
it's actually really fucking annoying

Definitely enjoy it, it's so satisfying to scratch. Only problem is it makes it obvious I'm on opiates.

I love to wake up with some little scars here and there on my back or abdomen. The only thing thing I REAALLY hate doing while intoxicated is cutting my nails bc always cut them far beyond the secure point and I'm sore all the week jajaja