well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters

lee harvey

Ex-Bluelighter
I wish I could post a poll for this with a yes/no answer, if you're a mod can you do it for me?

Personally it's one of my favorite effects, but I hear some people don't like it. What's your take?

i find it irritating at times, but must of the time it's cool

i dont mind it..but when i just wanna leave my body and nod out in nowhere land, it's a pain when you are brought down back to your body because of the itchies..i dunno..soometimes i love it.

I like them but I have noticed that as my habit has grown I don't really get them anymore unless I take a very heavy dose.

I like them. They are sorta there as a reminder telling me "dude..you're high as shit". It's kinda like how some people like the drip of coke...that bitter numbing liquid that reminds them that they are jacked up on coke just makes the high better.

I don't particularly love it, although I know that once I start feeling the itch I'm in for a nice high.

Now that I'm thinking about it right now, I'm itching all over :p.

s0nic said:
I don't particularly love it, although I know that once I start feeling the itch I'm in for a nice high.

yep same here. i kinda wish i were itching right now. oh well.

itching prob only happends to be 2-5% of the time that i am high

sometimes i dont mind it much because i feel so good, that itching is just brings more attention to how good shit feels

other times it totally distracts from noding and enjoying myself, fucking bothersome - its more often bothersome than not

most i the time i love the itch like bradshaw said its reminds me im loaded.

Althought i cant not stand forcing myself not to itch when you have to hide the fact that your on cloud 9

I have never experienced them. Saying that the most I've ever taken is 230mg of Codeine but it's not something I am really striving for ;)

i only get it when im real real still. and i think it feels good, lets me know im good n high.

I like the pins and needles feeling I get. the itchy feelings kinda noit me out, though.

I like them, expect for when it happens to my nose! For some reason the tip of my nose will itch like crazy. But yeah it definatly is a good indicator of how high you are, when I get real itchy I know its good.

Thanks KB! ha.
I've changed my mind over the last few hours as i let this floral arrangement set in....I'm loving the fuck out of this itchies!