D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the opiate itches?

well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
I LOVE the itch. I get my cat's hair brush and just scratch all over my body. Soooo good. One time I was wearing an itchy sweater while I was nodding and it was scratching me just right. Sat there for like an hour in pure bliss.

Love em. Means Im high as a kite and I sometimes scratch so much that I actually bleed. But, it is enjoyable. But, others often ask"what the f**k happened to you", and I hate the process of making up lame ass excuses...

chograss12 said:
hm... where does it itches the most?
a. nose
b. head/forehead
c. around the mouth
d. limbs

for me, it's b.
e. crotch

For me, cheeks/jaws, and neck/back. Head kinda scratches too. Upper areas.

Benadryl is a necessity. Can't shoot without it.

sometimes, but when they get out of control theyre just annoying. benadryl helped me last night, but my friend was still itching the fuck out (we were on h).

I like it mostly when it's on my nose and face. I find it satisfying to rub my nose when it's all itchy from opiates.

ive got a permanent dent on the end of my nose now and in my chin i got lil scratch pits
i used to do the worst damage to my nose , my chin and the very middle of my forehead, just above my eyebrows
these days i even seem to scratch on weed and party pills, im just so used to scratching

i scratch my crotch often too when i got the opiate itchys when im sleeping, kinda weird when the girl next to u complains about it in the morning, embarrassing

Rosclot said:
I like them but I have noticed that as my habit has grown I don't really get them anymore unless I take a very heavy dose.

yeah that happend to me when my oxer dose was like 160 mgs a day. Not much compared to a lot of people but still kinda up there. Anyways because of lack of supply, I participate in my all time favorite choice of opiates about once or twice a week now. My point is after not having them for so long those op itches are nice. Very VERY nice.

I don't get them hardly ever anymore probably because I take more doses than I ever used to. But I remember getting the "nose itch" and I would scratch and scratch and scratch so much that people would notice. But I never minded it though. It was a sign of the good time I was having

Im so dissapointed when i dont get itchy , dont really feel high without em

love them, lets me know how high i am, and it feels DAMN GOOD to scratch

I GOT SO HIGH, I SCRATCHED TILL I BLED! LOVE MY SELF, BETTER THAN YOU, I KNOW ITS WRONG, SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?

yaaaah lets me know i'm dosing at the higher end of my tolerance. so as long as they come on when i'm still high, yeah. gotten em a few times when it's wearing off anyway, that kinda sux.

edit: oh yeah i dont like 'em if im around someone who doesn't know i'm on it, i get paranoid that they'll figure it out.

Last edited:
Yes and no.
I like scratching, but I tend to scratch till I draw blood and not feel it. And i'll look at my bloody mess of an arm and get aggrivated and scratch it more....